Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Bhola Health Care CentreYour feedback matters!
What are immuno shots?
Immuno Shots or allergy shots, in other words, are known as allergen immunotherapy. As the name suggests, it provides a complete relief from severe allergies for longer durations. Severe allergy symptoms can play havoc with life and can curtail your daily activities. You can opt for immuno shots when none of the other treatment plans are working out. Allergies can be due to many reasons, such as dust mites, pollen, feathers, insect bites, pets and pollution.
How can immuno shots benefit you?
Immuno shots can easily reduce the signs of different allergens
Helps build immunity naturally in your body
Reduces your long-term usage of allergy medication
Cost effective in the long-term
Has reduced side effects as compared to other medications
Immuno shots can easily control allergies triggered by
Who can go for immuno shots?
They also work effectively on allergies caused by dust mites, pollens, pet dander and bee stings, etc.
Immuno shots are not recommended for children less than 5 years of age, pregnant women, people suffering from cardiovascular diseases
Rest others can go for it, but they must consult first with their medical practitioner
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments.
Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Since ages, dark circles have always been a serious concern of people, especially women, when it comes to sporting a flawless skin. The darkened circles developed right below the eyes have the power to ruin your appearance, if not taken care of properly. With laser resurfacing technique coming into use, it is now possible to say goodbye to the time-consuming daily application of makeups to hide the dark circles.
Dark circles refer to the dark blemishes which are formed particularly around the eyes. From hereditary to nutritional deficiency, excessive sun exposure, stress, and liver diseases, the reason behind the half-moon shaped skin darkening can be various. Sometimes, even certain medications, anemia and aging are considered to cause dark circles.
What is laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic treatment which is performed to reduce skin irregularities, facial wrinkles, acne scars and other skin blemishes. In this technique, laser beams or short concentrated and direct pulsating light beams are passed over the skin surface, which precisely and gently paints away unwanted cells. This technique works on a single layer at a time. This procedure is clinically proven to lighten the dark skin tones while inducing fresh collagen formation in the skin cells, which makes it an ideal non-surgical cosmetic procedure that works wonder in removing dark circles.
Benefits it has to offer
One of the major benefits of this procedure is that it provides refreshed and tighter skin with a youthful glow and reduced blemishes in the shortest of time. Along with making the dark circles fade away, laser resurfacing also helps in reducing wrinkles, acne scars, while improving the sun damaged and aged skin.
- Possible side effects: There are minimal to no risks of any side effects is involved in the removal of dark circles by laser resurfacing. Though major complications are very much unusual, still, minor bruising or skin discoloration may be there which becomes minimal, when performed by a skilled cosmetic physician.
- Ideal candidates and recovery time: Anyone who wishes to get rid of the annoying and distressing under eye dark circles can opt for this cosmetic procedure of laser resurfacing. Being a non-surgical and usually a one-time procedure, it requires maximum a week for getting back to normal life.
However, one needs to remember that the type of this very treatment may vary depending on the color and pigmentation of one's skin, the volume level in the cheek and eye eras, and the cause of dark circles. CO2 lasers, Erbium laser, and Fraxel laser are some of the types available. Therefore, it's important to consult with your cosmetic physician to know about the most appropriate and ideal dark circle treatment for your case to obtain the best results.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Knee replacement surgery- which is also known as knee arthroplasty, helps to relieve the pain in the knee thereby restoring the knee function. During this procedure, a surgeon cuts the damaged cartilage and bone from the kneecap, thighbone, and shinbone and replaces the same with an artificial joint comprising of high-grade plastics, alloys, and polymers. A patient/surgeon has the liberty to choose the type of knee joint he/she prefers based on factors such as weight, age, overall health etc.
Signs that might indicate a knee replacement surgery -
- The pain in the knee keeps coming back all the time.
- The knee aches after a brisk walk or during an ongoing exercise session.
- The mobility of a person has gradually decreased over time as compared to last few years.
- A supporting cane or medication isn’t delivering the desired support or pain relief.
- The knee tends to stiffen when a person sits for a long time. Example- witting through a movie or sitting in the car for too long proves to be a major hurdle.
- The pain proves to be a major problem that intervenes with sleep.
- The knee motion significantly decreases once a person tries to bend the knee.
- Climbing stairs turns out to be a major hurdle.
- Getting out of bathtubs becomes a major challenge.
- The knee becomes and stays stiff or at least half an hour after getting up from bed in the morning. If the stiffness lasts for more than 60 minutes, it is a sign of inflammatory disease.
How is a knee replacement surgery performed?
- Knee replacement surgery requires overnight stay in the hospital.
- It involves a general or spinal anesthesia.
- Once the skin over the surgical site is cleansed with an antiseptic, the doctor makes an incision and takes out the damaged surface of the knee joint.
- The knee joint is then resurfaced with a prosthesis made up of plastic and metal.
A cemented prosthesis is most commonly used during these days. The prosthesis contains 3 components:
- Tibial component
- Femoral component
- Patellar component
What are the advantages of knee replacement surgery?
- The biggest advantage of this surgery is the freedom from constant and throbbing pain.
- The fact that surgery can increase the mobility also proves to be a blessing for the general condition of the patient.
- Knee replacement also helps a patient to get rid of supporting device such as a cane, wheelchair, pain medications etc.
- The feeling of stiffness also goes away after the surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Ayurveda treats food as a medicine, and most of the conditions are cured with Ayurvedic diets. Ayurveda considers certain foods as exceptional as they offer numerous health benefits, and one among them is Pumpkin.
Do you know the pumpkin can offer you numerous health benefits and not be used merely for making your jack-o-lantern during halloween? As per Ayurveda, it is especially beneficial for individuals with elevated vata and pitta doshas. It also serves as “Basti Shodan” and helps maintain bladder health.
Here are some of the most important benefits that pumpkins proffer when you eat them regularly.
- Contains copious amounts of vitamin A: Daily consumption of pumpkin can get you high doses of vitamin A, which is necessary to maintain your eye health. Not only eyes, but it will also help you in having a good skin, healthy bones, and teeth.
- It has a high dose of fiber: A bowl of mashed pumpkin contains 3 grams of dietary fiber while a handful of pumpkin seeds can give you 1.3 grams of this nutrient. Therefore, pumpkin serves you the required amount of dietary fiber as per our recommended daily requirement.
- Pumpkin can give you a good night’s sleep: Don’t forget to use the seed when it comes to a pumpkin. Pumpkin seeds contain Tryptophan which is an amino acid that promotes better sleep while also improving your mood.
- Good for your heart health: The fiber contents of pumpkin also protects you from a wide range of coronary diseases. It is also helpful in maintaining a healthy blood pressure owing to the presence of phytoestrogens in it.
- Cools the system: Pumpkin also has a cooling effect on the body system which makes it very beneficial for people who suffer from heartburn and burning sensations in the hands, feet, and stomach. It helps in cooling the digestive systems which, in turn, reduces the impacts of stomach infection, acid reflux, enlargement of liver and constipation.
The juice of petha is also useful for the health in a variety of ways. It can cure bleeding from any part of the body such as gums or nose or piles. This type of bleeding generally occurs due to an imbalance in the body temperature. It happens when there is a considerable rise in the temperature of the body. The cooling nature of petha aids in maintaining body temperature and prevent this kind of complications.
It is also beneficial, if you are suffering from kidney problems or urinary tract infections or stones or bladder issues and is also regarded as an excellent remedy for treating asthma. Pumpkin can also help in eliminating the risk of diabetes and can help keep it in control, if you already have diabetes.
As you can see, this simple fruit vegetable is highly beneficial for your good health and deserves to be added as a part of your diet. You can experiment various recipes right from soups to desserts using pumpkin to accomplish this easily.
संतरे और नींबू के प्रजाति का ही फल है चकोतरा. लेकिन इसमें संतरे की बजाए सिट्रिक एसिड अधिक और शर्करा कम होती है. इसमें नींबू और संतरे के सभी गुण मौजूद होते हैं. स्वाद में खट्टा और कुछ मीठा लगने वाला चकोतरा की खेती सबसे पहले भारतीय उपमहाद्वीप और दक्षिणपूर्वी एशिया क्षेत्र में शुरू की गई थी. चकोतरा में पोटेशियम और लाइकोपीन के अलावा और भी कई पोषक तत्व और विटामिन मौजूद होते हैं. इनमें कैल्शियम, शर्करा, फॉस्फोरस, और विटामिन ए एवं सी प्रमुख हैं. आइए चकोतरा के फायदे और नुकसान को समझें.
1. आँखों के लिए
चकोतरा हमारे आँखों के लिए काफी महत्वपूर्ण है. गुलाबी और लाल रंग के चकोतरा में बड़ी मात्रा में बीटा कैरोटीन पाया जाता है. बीटा कैरोटिन हमारे आँखों के स्वास्थ्य के लिए आवश्यक तत्व है. इसमें पाया जाने वाला विटामिन ए और फ्लेवोनोइड एंटीऑक्सिडेंट जैसे कि नारीरेनिन और नॉररीनिंग भी आँखों के लिए फायदेमंद है.
2. बालों के लिए
इसमें पाया जाने वाला विटामिन सी कई तरह से हमारे बालों के लिए लाभकारी साबित होता है. दरअसल विटामिन सी एक एंटीऑक्सिडेंट है जो कि बालों के वृद्धि और विकास के लिए एक आवश्यक तत्व है. इसके अलावा ये बालों से रुसी और अन्य समस्याओं को भी ख़त्म करता है.
3. बुखार में
चकोतरा बुखार में भी काफी उपयोगी है. इसमें बहुमूल्य और प्राकृतिक 'क्विनिन' होता है जो मलेरिया के उपचार में मुख्य भूमिका निभाता है. इसके अलावा क्विनिन एक प्रकार का अल्कोअलॉइड है जो मलेरिया के इलाज के साथ साथ ही गठिया और पैर की ऐंठन के उपचार में भी लाभकारी है. इसके लिए चकोतरा के पल्प या रस का इस्तेमाल किया जा सकता है.
4. पेट की समस्याओं के लिए
चकोतरा के सेवन से हम पेट की समस्याओं से भी निपट सकते हैं. इसका ताजा रस पाचन के बाद एक क्षारीय प्रभाव उत्पन्न करता है. इसलिए ये शरीर में एसिड गठन को रोककर कई समस्याओं को ख़त्म करता है. अपच में भी इसके रस से काफी लाभ मिलता है. इसमें मौजूद फाइबर और वेजटेटिव पल्प आंतों के लिए बल्क जोड़ता है और आपके शौच जाने को नियंत्रित करता है. कब्ज की समस्या से बचने के लिए आप इसके रस का सुबह खाली पेट इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं.
5. थकान को करे दूर
थकान मिटाने और अनिद्रा जैसी बीमारी में भी चकोतरा काफी उपयोगी है. इसके रस में नॉटकेटन नाम का एक बहुत दुर्लभ और महत्वपूर्ण यौगिक पाया जाता है. जो कि हमारे शरीर के ऊर्जा और सहनशक्ति में वृद्धि करता है. इसमें मौजूद ट्रिप्टोफान हमारे नींद से संबंधित समस्याओं को भी दूर करता है.
6. मूत्र विकार का उपचार
मूत्र विकार को दूर करने में भी चकोतरा काफी उपयोगी फल है. ये किडनी के पथरी और रक्तचाप में भी काफी उपयोगी है. इसके रस में पोटेशियम और विटामिन सी प्रचुर मात्रा में पाया जाता है. विटामिन सी मूत्र पीएच को बढ़ाने और जिस दर पर साइट्रिक एसिड को स्रावित किया जाता है, उसे तेज करने में मदद करता है. इसकी वजह से हमें बनने वाला कैल्शियम पथरी के खतरे को कम करता है.
7. कैंसर के उपचार में
इसमें पाया जाने वाला फ्लेवोनोइड शरीर में संक्रमण का और कार्सिनोजन के असर को कम करता है. इसके अलावा इसमें मौजूद फ्लेवोनॉइड और विटामिन ए फेफड़ों के कैंसर और मौखिक कैंसर से बचाने में मदद करता है.
8. गठिया का उपचार
इसमें पाया जाने वाला सैलिसिलिक एसिड शरीर के कैल्शियम को तोड़ने में मदद करता है. जो कि जोड़ों की कार्टिलेज को निर्मित करता है. गठिया के बेहतर उपचार के लिए चकोतरा के रस के साथ सेब का सिरका मिलकर पिएं.
9. कोलेस्ट्रॉल को कम करने में
चकोतरा में मौजूद एंटीऑक्सिडेंट हमारे शरीर से कोलेस्ट्रॉल स्तर को घटाने में भी उपयोगी होता है. नियमित रूप से चकोतरा का सेवन कोलेस्ट्रॉल का स्तर 15% और ट्राइग्लिसराइड का स्तर 17% तक कम कर सकता है.
10. लिवर की के लिए
लीवर में बनने वाले कई तरह के विषाक्त पदार्थों को चकोतरा में मौजूद सफाई एजेंट हटा देते हैं. इसमें लिमोनाइड नाम का एंटीऑक्सिडेंट और फाइटो पोषक तत्व भी पाया जाता है जो कि विषाक्त पदार्थों को इक्स्क्रीट करने में मदद करता है. जिससे उन्हें पानी में अधिक घुलनशील बनाया जा सकता है.
11. वजन कम करने में
चकोतरा में भरपूर मात्रा में फाइबर मौजूद होता है. जो कि भूख को कोलेसाइटोकिनिन नाम के पाचक रस को नियंत्रित करने वाले हारमोन को स्त्रावित करके भूख को संतुष्ट करता है. चकोतरा के सेवन से इंसुलिन कम होता है, इस प्रकार यह चीनी को संग्रह करने और वसा को बदलने की जगह, इसका इस्तेमाल ईंधन के रूप में करता है. इस वजह से वजन घटाने की संभावना बढ़ जाती है.
12. त्वचा के लिए
चकोतरा में विटामिन ए और सी, खनिज और एंटी ऑक्सीडेंट भी पर्याप्त मात्रा में पाया जाता है. विटामिन सी और एंटीऑक्सिडेंट प्रभाव त्वचा को पर्यावरणीय खतरों से बचाने के साथ ही स्किन कोलेजन के उत्पादन को उत्तेजित करता है. जो कि त्वचा को चिकनाई और लोच प्रदान करके इसे कोमलता प्रदान करता है.
चकोतरा के नुकसान
- चकोतरा के रस में कुछ दवाओं के असर को कम करने वाले रसायन पाए जाते हैं इसलिए इसके रस का इस्तेमाल सावधानी से करें.
- इसका प्रयोग किसी चिकित्सक के परामर्श से ही करना उचित रहेगा.
तमाम लाभदायक फलों में चीकू भी प्रमुख है. ये न सिर्फ स्वादिष्ट होता है बल्कि इसमें पोषक तत्वों की भी भरपूर मात्रा पाई जाती है. इसमें 71 प्रतिशत पानी, 1.5 प्रतिशत प्रोटीन, 1.5 प्रतिशत चर्बी और 25.5 प्रतिशत कार्बोहाइड्रेट पाया जाता है. विटामिन ए और सी से भरपूर चीकू में 14 प्रतिशत शर्करा भी पाया जात है. प्रोटीन, कार्बोहाइड्रेट, विटामिन-ए व सी, फॉस्फोरस, आयरन आदि पोषक तत्वों से भरपूर चीकू सेहत के दृष्टिकोण से काफी लाभदायक फल है. इसके बेहतर लाभ के लिए इसे दूध के साथ खाया जाना चाहिए. इसके लाभकारी गुणों के कारण ये गर्भवती महिलाओं एवं स्तनपान कराने वाली माताओं के लिए बेहद उपयोगी है. इसके फायदे जानने के लिए निम्लिखित बिन्दुओं को देखें.
1. पेट के लिए
पेट में होने वाली कई तरह की परेशानियों को दूर करने में चीकू प्रमुख भूमिका निभाता है. चीकू आंतों को मजबूत बनाने, भूख को बढ़ाने और यूरिन की कमी एवं जलन को दूर करने में सहायक साबित होता है. चीकू में टैनिन नाम का एक उत्कृष्ट एंटीइनफ्लेमेट्री एजेंट पाया जाता है. जो कि हैं कई तरह की पेट की समस्याओं से निपटने में सहायता करता है. इसमें पाया जाने वलाल विटामिन-ए हमारी आँखों की समस्याओं को दूर करने में काफी उपयोगी है. इसमें ग्लूकोज की अधिकता होने के कारण ये शरीर को ऊर्जा देने का भी काम करता है. काफी मात्रा में पाया जाता है जो शरीर को एनर्जी देने का काम करता है.
2. गुर्दे के लिए
चीकू में मौजूद तमाम लाभदायक तत्व हमारे गुर्दे के लिए काफी उपयोगी साबित होता है. ये गुर्दे व् ह्रदय से जुड़े हमारे तमाम समस्याओं को दूर करता है. इसमें पाया जाने वाला भरपूर आयरन हमारे शरीर में खून की कमी को भी दूर करता है. कार्बोहाइड्रेट और अन्य पोषक तत्व भी इसमें पाए जाते हैं.
3. गर्भवती महिलाओं के लिए
गर्भवती महिलाओं और स्तनपान कराने वाली माताओं के लिए भी चीकू बेहद फायदेमंद साबित होता है. दरअसल इसमें तमाम पोषक तत्व पाए जाते हैं जो कि इस दौरान आवश्यक होते हैं. हमारे हड्डियों के लिए जरुरी कैल्शियम व फॉस्फोरस जैसे खनिज भी काफी सहायक हैं.
चीकू के अन्य फायदे
- ये हमारे दिल और रक्त वाहिकाओं के लिए अत्यंत लाभदायक साबित होता होता है.
- ये कब्ज और दस्त की बिमारी को ठीक करने बहुत सहायक होता है.
- चीकू कैंसर के खतरे को भी कम करने में काफी मददगार है.
- इसमें पाया जाने वाला बीटा क्रिप्टोक्सैन्थीन फेफड़ो के कैंसर के खतरे को भी कम करता है.
- चीकू एनिमिया होने की संभावना से भी हमें बचाने काम करता है.
- यह हृदय रोगों और गुर्दे के रोगों से भी हमें बचाने का काम करता है.
- इसे खाने से आंतों की शक्ति बढती है और आंतें अधिक मजबूत होती हैं.
- इसकी छाल में बुखार नाशक गुण पाया जाता है. ऐसा इसकी छाल में पाए जाने वाले टैनिन के कारण संभव हो पाता है.
- इसके फल में थोड़ी सी मात्रा में संपोटिन नामक तत्व रहता है. चीकू के बीज मृदुरेचक और मूत्रकारक माने जाते हैं. चीकू के बीज में सापोनीन एवं संपोटिनीन नामक कड़वा पदार्थ होता है.
- इसके पे़ड की छाल से निकले चिकना दूधिया- `रस-चिकल` नामक गोंद से चबाने का गोंद च्युंइगम बनता है. यह छोटी-छोटी वस्तुओं को जो़डने के काम आता है. दंत विज्ञान से संबन्धित शल्य चिकित्सा में `ट्रांसमीशन बेल्ट्स` बनाने में इसका उपयोग होता है.
- चीकू ज्वर के रोगियों के लिए भी एक अत्यंत उपयोगी पदार्थ है.
- भोजन के एक घंटे बाद यदि चीकू का सेवन किया जाए तो यह निश्चित रूप से लाभ कारक है.
- चीकू के नित्य सेवन से धातुपुष्ट होती है तथा पेशाब में जलन की परेशानी दूर होती है.
Diabetes is not a disease. It is an imbalance of blood glucose. Means our blood has more glucose than what our body needs. Our body cells are rejecting to take more glucose from the blood, because they are already full.
Why Diabetes is good?
What will happen if this system doesn’t work? We will keep on consuming glucose rich foods and having higher & higher glucose in our body cells, which will result in ever-increasing weight and causing many other disorders.
This does not mean that Diabetes is good for ever.
Once we have known that we have more glucose, we must control it. Else it will lead to so many diseases. It is like when fuel tank of our vehicle is full, we cannot keep on filling fuel. Either we must run the vehicle or stop putting fuel. In other words, putting fuel only as much as required to run the vehicle. Fuel tank has a limited capacity. But our body has expandable tank. We can add very high weight if this excess glucose signalling called Diabetes does not work. In many people it does not, despite very high glucose intake and they keep on gaining weight. Glucose is a sugar & is present in many foods that we eat.
What should diabetics do?
- Increase physical activity - this will burn excess glucose in the body cells. Atleast 30 mins of physical activity is a must.
- Reduce glucose rich foods - glucose is the body fuel, but only as much as required. A diabetic must consume foods with less amount of, and slow releasing glucose. These are called foods with low 'glycemic index'. All natural foods like vegetables, fuits, legumes & nuts are low GI foods.
Fast facts on Acne
Here are some facts about acne.
a)Acne is a skin disease involving the oil glands at the base of hair follicles.
b)It affects 3 in every 4 people aged 11 to 30 years.
c)It is not dangerous, but it can leave skin scars.
d)Treatment depends on how severe and persistent it is.
e)Risk factors include genetics, the menstrual cycle, anxiety and stress, hot and humid climates, using oil-based makeup, and squeezing pimples.
WHAT IS ACNE?
- Acne is a common skin problem.
- Acne is a chronic, inflammatory skin disease that results in whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, cysts, and nodules. It is not dangerous, but it can leave skin scars.
- Human skin has pores that connect to oil glands under the skin. Follicles connect the glands to the pores. Follicles are small sacs that produce and secrete liquid.
- The glands produce an oily liquid called sebum. Sebum carries dead skin cells through the follicles to the surface of the skin. A small hair grows through the follicle out of the skin.
- Pimples grow when these follicles get blocked, and oil builds up under the skin.
- They tend to appear on the face, back, chest, shoulders, and neck.
- Skin cells, sebum, and hair can clump together into a plug. This plug gets infected with bacteria, and swelling results. A pimple starts to develop when the plug begins to break down.
- Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) is the name of the bacteria that live on the skin and contributes to the infection of pimples.
- Research suggests that the severity and frequency of acne depend on the strain of bacteria. Not all acne bacteria trigger pimples. One strain helps to keep the skin pimple-free.
Stress can be a key trigger of acne in some cases.
A range of factors triggers acne, but the main cause is thought to be a rise in androgen levels.
Androgen is a type of hormone, the levels of which rise when adolescence begins. In women, it gets converted into estrogen.
Rising androgen levels cause the oil glands under the skin to grow. The enlarged gland produces more sebum. Excessive sebum can break down cellular walls in the pores, causing bacteria to grow.
Some studies suggest that genetic factors may increase the risk.
Other causes include:
- some medications that contain androgen and lithium
- greasy cosmetics
- hormonal changes
- emotional stress
Acne pimples vary in size, color, and level of pain.
The following types are possible:
- Whiteheads: These remain under the skin and are small
- Blackheads: Clearly visible, they are black and appear on the surface of the skin
- Papules: Small, usually pink bumps, these are visible on the surface of the skin
- Pustules: Clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are red at their base and have pus at the top
- Nodules: Clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are large, solid, painful pimples that are embedded deep in the skin
- Cysts: Clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are painful and filled with pus. Cysts can cause scars.
TIPS FOR MANAGING ACNE
Here are some tips for looking after skin that has acne or is prone to it.
1.Wash your face no more than twice each day with warm water and mild soap made especially for acne.
2.Do not scrub the skin or burst the pimples, as this may push the infection further down, causing more blocking, swelling, and redness.
3.Avoid popping pimples, as this makes scarring likelier.
4.A specialist can treat a pimple that requires rapid removal for cosmetic reasons.
5.Refrain from touching the face.
6.Hold the telephone away from the face when talking, as it is likely to contain sebum and skin residue.
7.Wash hands frequently, especially before applying lotions, creams, or makeup.
8.Clean spectacles regularly as they collect sebum and skin residue.
9.If acne is on the back, shoulders, or chest, try wearing loose clothing to let the skin breathe. Avoid tight garments, such as headbands, caps, and scarves, or wash them regularly if used.
10.Choose makeup for sensitive skin and avoid oil-based products. Remove makeup before sleeping.
11.Keep hair clean, as it collects sebum and skin residue. Avoid greasy hair products, such as those containing cocoa butter.
12.Avoid excessive sun exposure, as it can cause the skin to produce more sebum. Several acne medications increase the risk of sunburn.
13.Use an electric shaver or sharp safety razors when shaving. Soften the skin and beard with warm soapy water before applying shaving cream.
14.Avoid anxiety and stress, as it can increase production of cortisol and adrenaline, which exacerbate acne.
15.Try to keep cool and dry in hot and humid climates, to prevent sweating.
Acne is a common problem. It can cause severe embarrassment, but treatment is available, and it is effective in many cases.
HOMOEOPATHY WORKS BEST TO GET RID OFF ACNE PERMANENTLY.
Penis sensitivity is something most men simply take for granted. They know that when their penis is touched and stroked (whether by a partner or by themselves), their body experiences the tremendous sensations that make sex so exciting and enjoyable. Clearly, penis sensitivity is crucial for a man's sex life and he will want to be sure he maintains excellent penis health in order to help maintain a proper level of penis sensation. And it may be that some surprising factors - such as diet - can have an impact in this area.
- Why is the penis so prone to extreme sensations anyway? For the same reason that any part of the body demonstrates a tendency to react to stimulation: nerves. The neural network runs throughout the body. Nerve endings are near the surface of the skin and they pick up stimulation - a touch on the arm, a kick in the pants, a stroking of the penis - and send a signal back to the brain that something is going on. The brain sends a signal back so that a man turns around to the touch on the arm, yells "Ouch" to the kick in the pants, and sighs and moans at the stroking of the penis.
- The penis tends to have many more nerve endings per square inch than other parts of the body. Because penis skin is so thin (especially when the penis is erect and the skin is stretched out), those nerve endings are more receptive to stimulation - thus the higher degree of penis sensitivity compared to other parts of the body.
- Because of that sensitivity and the pleasure it affords, men really like to have their penis fondled. Sometimes, though, when a man is in pursuit of orgasm through penile stimulation, he may find himself in situations where the all-important friction is a little too much. Perhaps he is engaging in intercourse without appropriate lubrication or he's furiously masturbating with a grip that is extremely tight. Short term, these activities produce the desired result - a tremendous orgasm - but over time, they may "mute" the degree of sensitivity in the organ. When that happens, there's a somewhat "deadened" sensation that can interfere with a guy's sexual enjoyment.
So why should what a guy eats have any effect on how sensitive his penis is? Basically because what we eat has an effect on all parts of our bodies and lives - including the penis. Research has indicated that diets with vitamins B12 and E, as well as folate, help increase sensitivity all over. So if a man has reduced penis sensitivity, he may want to up his intake of these nutrients.
What foods are good for vitamins B12 and E and folate?
- Lots of dairy products contain B12, as do many kinds of seafood - and liver is especially high in B12. Meanwhile, spinach is a winner for both folate and vitamin E. Folate is also found in many other green vegetables, as well as citrus fruits. And vitamin E is abundant in many nuts (almonds, peanuts, pine nuts) and oils (olive oil, wheat germ oil, etc.), as well as trout and salmon.
- Meanwhile, avoiding fatty foods is good for penis sensitivity. Cholesterol dampens nerve endings, so watch those high-fat foods, especially when eating red meat.
- Diet can help maintain penis sensitivity, but more help may be required. That's where regularly using a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) comes in handy. Select a crème that contains L carnitine, an amino acid with neuroprotective properties and can help restore loss of sensation. It also helps if the crème contains L-arginine, an ingredient which helps produce the nitric oxide that keeps penis blood vessels open and flowing.
Melasma is one of the most common forms of hyperpigmentation .It commonly appears as brow or gray -brown patches on the face . These patches are usually symmetrical and visible on cheeks,forehead,bridges of nose,above the uper lip and chin .
CAUSES OF MELASMA
Melasma is more common in women than men.
2) A change of hormonal level ( pregnancy)
TREATMENT OF MELASMA
1} Sunprotection -is the key factor for decreasing melasma.
2} Depigmenting agents
a} Hydroquinone- the most common used agent ,works to inhibit a melanin -producing enzyme . It has potent antioxidant abilities.Topical hydroquinone creams comes in 2% and 4% concentrations alone or with tretinoin.Creams containing hydroquinone is intended for short-term use. A dermatologist recommendation is very important .
b} Arbutin -natural source of hydroquinone ,is considered to be much safer . It is dervided from the leaves of bearberry,cranberry,mulberry or blueberry shrubs .It too has the ability to ihibit melanin production.
To enhance skin-lightening ,the following ingredients may also help .
- Retinoic acid
- Azelaic acid
- Kojic acid
- Glycolic acid
- Low mid-potency steroids
Pocedures fr Melasma
Chemical peels - eg. glycolic acid ,tricholroacetic acid )work well in treatment of melasma . These exfoliate the superfical layers of the skin and increase the cell turnover,which triggers the fading of unwanted pigmentation . The number of sessions depend on the level of pigmentation and skin sensitvity.
Lasers- escpecially the Q-switched Nd:YAG laser ,have a positive effect on early melasma . These are also relatively safe o Indian skin.The laser light beam acts on the pigment(melanin) clumps within the skin and fragments them.Once fragmented ,these are easily cleared by body's immune system . It is done in a gap f 15 to 20 days for a minimum of 8 to 10 sessions.
Penis sensitivity can be a delicate balancing act. When a guy tends to lean toward premature ejaculation, it often (though not always) involves a penis sensitivity that is perhaps a little too heightened. But when a dude suffers a diminishment in penis sensitivity, he may find that he has difficulty achieving ejaculation. And perhaps even worse, this may be accompanied by a difficulty in achieving or maintaining an erection in the first place. Thus, it's easy to see why loss of penis sensitivity can be a major penis health concern for a man.
It's sensitive for a reason
There's a reason penis sensitivity tends to be heightened. It's not just because the penis needs to respond to external stimuli in order to achieve penetration. It's because the penis is constructed in such a way as to heighten sensitivity.
When a part of a person's body is touched, brushed or stroked, whatever is touching it comes in contact with nerve endings. These nerve endings very quickly send a message to the brain that something has happened. The brain interprets the message and says, "You've been touched. Respond accordingly" and the person flinches, sighs, moves closer, movers farther away, punches the offending party, etc.
Now, the penis may occupy only a small part of the body (no matter how endowed a man may be), but it's chock-full of highly sensitive nerve endings. They respond to the slightest touch - at least, when the sensitivity level has not been diminished.
Loss of penis sensitivity
So what happens to cause a loss of this sensitivity? There can be a number of factors, including:
- A medical condition. There are some medical conditions which can cause numbness in parts of the body, including the penis. For example, men with diabetes or multiple sclerosis can face this problem.
- Peyronie's disease. Men with a severely bent penis may have Peyronie's disease, in which the significant curvature is due to plaque build-up. This decreases access to the nerve endings that influence sensitivity.
- Cycling. Many men who cycle for extended periods of time experience loss of sensation in the penis. This is due to the pressure put on the penis while cycling.
- Rough handling. Probably the most common cause of diminishment of penis sensitivity comes about when a man's penis is handled too roughly (such as when he has partner sex without sufficient lubrication or masturbates with a too-tight "death grip").
- When the nerve endings do not operate at peak level, a man will not get the stimulation he needs to operate efficiently. Sometimes it may mean he cannot achieve erection, due to lack of "feeling" stimulation. But many other times, he can become erect but has a difficult time achieving enough stimulation to lead to ejaculation, which can be enormously frustrating.
- When the issue is due to cycling or rough handling, giving the penis sufficient rest and recovery time can be a big help. It also pays to make sure that sufficient lubrication is used when having sex and to loosen the grip while masturbating. When the cause is related to a medical condition, working with a doctor to improve management of the condition is recommended.
- Sometimes to regain normal ejaculation and penis sensitivity, it helps to daily apply a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). It is essential that the crème contains L carnitine and vitamin C. The former is a neuroprotective amino acid which helps mitigate damage to delicate penile nerve endings. The former is a vital component of collagen production, which is an aid in erectile tissue. Efforts to improve penis sensitivity can have big benefits.
Copper is a trace mineral, meaning it is needed in a very small quantity. Its primary role is to help form hemoglobin and collagen in the body.
- A deficiency in copper results in poorly formed red blood cells, known as anemia. It also is an antioxidant, helping with the elimination of free radicals.
- Copper deficiency symptoms can include increased parasitic infections, weakness from anemia and leaky gut.
- Copper must stay in balance with zinc and iron in the body as well and if you consume too much of one it can throw the others out of balance.
The rda for copper is 900 mcg/day. The daily value is 2 mg.
Top 10 copper rich foods list
1) Beef liver
3 oz: 14 mg (over 100% dv)
2) Sunflower seeds
¼ cup: 0.63 mg (31% dv)
1 cup: 0.5mg (25% dv)
¼ cup: 0.4 mg (20% dv)
5) Dried apricots
1 cup: 0.69mg (34% dv)
6) Dark chocolate
1 square: 0.9 mg (45% dv)
7) Blackstrap molasses
2 tsp: 0.28 mg (14% dv)
1 cup: 0.25 (12% dv)
1 cup: 0.43 mg (20% dv)
10) Turnip greens
1 cup, cooked: 0.36 (18% dv)
I am suffering from pcos. And I want to lose my weight. I need some plans or diet which can help me reduce my weight.
People suffering from Premature Ejaculation have a problem controlling the timing of ejaculation while engaging in sexual congress. Men with this sexual problem usually look for doctors or clinics which treat Premature Ejaculation instead of trying to understand the physical and psychological factors behind it. Understanding these underlying factors can greatly help in the diagnosis of this serious issue. The safe treatment for this sexual dysfunction involves addressing the root cause of this condition.
Common risk factors
- Worry about sexual performance: Many men experience "performance anxiety" while having sex. They feel that they are not experienced or skillful enough to help their partners have an enjoyable experience. This constant worry can severely affect sexual performance.
- Previous instances of unwanted ejaculation: Men who had disappointing sexual experiences in the past can become obsessed with their shortcomings. These unpleasant memories can interfere with the psychological mechanism of arousal and ejaculation.
- Previous relationships: If the person did not have fulfilling relationships in the past, the chances of suffering from this issue can increase. Men who had abusive spouses or had become involved in complicated divorce proceedings are likely to have performance issues while dealing with their current partner.
- Testosterone imbalance: Testosterone is an important hormone when it comes to developing and maintaining an erection. The testosterone level is at its peak in young adults and then gradually decreases with age, leading to difficulties in sexual performance.
- Thyroid malfunction: Research has shown that Hyperthyroidism is rampant among men suffering from Premature Ejaculation. A hyperactive thyroid reduces testosterone production, thus impairing erectile stamina and sexual pleasure.
- Nerve damage: The penile region is a delicate structure with countless nerve endings. Any damage to the nerve tissue due to an injury can severely affect sexual performance.
- Prostate inflammation: Irritation in the prostate has been shown to have an impact on duration of erection in some men. The symptoms associated with prostate inflammation (such as pain in the groin, difficulty in urination, post-ejaculatory pain, etc.) can degrade the overall sexual experience.
Solution to Premature Ejaculation
While Premature Ejaculation is indeed a serious problem, it responds well to correct treatment and can be resolved in due time. Doctors and specialists of Premature Ejaculation are increasingly relying on natural treatment like Ayurveda and Unani in order to naturally cure this sexual dysfunction. These ancient treatment systems when applied with Yoga therapy can greatly improve sexual performance and help both partners achieve sexual contentment.
To characterize the relation of blood pressure and ED in detail.
A cross-sectional population-based study of 45- to 70-year-old men without previously diagnosed hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, renal disease, or diabetes was conducted from 2005 to 2007 in southwestern Finland. A total of 665 men with at least one cardiovascular risk factor were studied. ED was defined by the five-item International Index of Erectile Function.
We found a U-shaped association between diastolic blood pressure (DBP) and prevalence of ED.
The average age of the study subjects was 56 ± 6 years and 52% had ED. After adjustment for age, cohabitation status, education, fasting plasma glucose level, waist circumference, and prevalence of depressive symptoms, the curve relating DBP to the prevalence of ED was U-shaped with a nadir of DBP 90 mm Hg.
Our findings emphasize the importance of blood pressure measurement in the physical examination of men with ED.
Strengths and Limitations
This was a cross-sectional study, which prevents the evaluation of causality between ED and hypertension. However, this community-based study population is well defined and the anthropologic measurements were made by trained medical staff.
We found a U-shaped correlation between ED and DBP, which confirms the link between ED and hypertension.
Every women dreams of having long, cascading tresses but only few have it. Everyone dreams and wishes to have glossy locks of hair like the ones those pretty actresses and models flaunt but the only thing that stops women from getting that kind of beautiful hair is hair fall. Hair loss takes the weight, thickness, smoothness and luster, out of your hair.It is the major stress causing stuff in every woman’s life.
However, don’t worry because today I am going to give you some fantastic tips to reduce hair loss and regain your beautiful hair.
- Firstly eat well, ‘well’ in the sense eat a complete meal with proteins, vitamins and all. Your hair needs nourishment just like your body, oil is not enough; you have to make sure that your hair is getting all the nutrition it needs to grow.
- Cover your hair with a scarf or a hat when you go out. Pollution will destroy the smoothness and luster of your hair.
- Nothing will fix your hair like a hot oil massage. Massage helps to increase blood circulation and the better the circulation, the better nourishment for your hair, which will in turn lead to prevention of hair fall.
- The main reason for hair loss is stress; if you are under stress and have a lot on your mind, then the main reason for hair fall is stress and tension. Meditate by doing something you like or pursuing your hobby.
- Oil you hair regularly so that it gets proper care and nourishment. Oil helps to reduce hair fall and make your hair look silky. Keep your hair tied. I know all of us love to keep our hair open but keeping your hair tied is the best way to prevent hair loss.
- Apply amla to your hair. Amla is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants which are very good for you hair. Take a few pieces of dried amla and grind it. Mix the powder with coconut oil, boil it,and apply the oil to your hair daily to see instant results.
- Switch to castor oil or almond oil, as they are very good for your hair. They help in preventing hair fall, reducing dandruff and making your hair more smother and silkier.
Hence, these are some of the tips, which you ought to follow to have beautiful hair and prevent hair loss.