Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Submit a review for Dr. Seema BhasinYour feedback matters!
My sister's menstrual cycle discontinued for about 53 day rather than 21days. We were happy about her pregnancy but the problem was she can't check her pregnancy and not consulted a doctor due some busy schedule. But after 53 days her menstrual cycle is back, we are depress now. She is complaining some lower abdomen pain also. What is actually going on, we will consult tomorrow, before that I want to ask doctors about it. Is she was pregnant or MC can be this much delay. Before this she always had regular period. Please advice and help.
I am suffering from PCOD bcoz of that I'm very fatty. please suggest me wht to do n how to get rid of this PCOD n excessive weight?
I have pco problem. Counts 8. I m getting Periods 3 or 4 months once. I have thyroid prob. before one month tsh s 9. This month came to 3.34. I m taking homeopathy medicine For both problem past 3 months. I got married before 2 yrs. We will plan child after 6 months from now. Without any medicines we postponing till now. Due to family situation. I'm getting so much fear doctor. All tells, if you postpone. There will b problem in conceiving. I have these two problem also which will affect pregnancy. Please clear my doubts and tell me a good way.
Hi, I am a pcos patient I did not have my periods for past three months BEFORE I had my intercourse but during intercourse he did not ejaculate inside my vagina and for past three to give days we were just rubbing his penis and my vagina pls let me know that I am pregnant or not will I be pregnant pls help me im afraid we had intercourse on 15th april and today I tested with bleach but some frizz came up a thin layer am I pregnant pls help me.
My mom small got a tumor on her breast before 1 year and her age 50 years 68 kgs we visited doctor and its been cleaned for 1 years its normal no problem but know she is losing her weight and its paining again I am worried alot what tests to be done to know about the concern problem. Please its my humble request suggest me best of best thank you sir/mam.
Whenever I sucks my girlfriend breast, a liquid comes out from her breast, and I always swallow it, I don't know if it's milk or what, but is it safe to drink that liquid?
You might have indulged in various types of detox regimes, but have you tried the Ayurvedic detox yet? This regime is short, simple and very easy to follow but the benefits it proffers are not possibly limited to a particular aspect of well-being. You can undertake it at any time of the year, but it would be extremely advantageous if you select the juncture between two seasons when your body has already got an alert about the imminent change in the surroundings.
The importance of detoxifying the body: The practice of cleansing the mind and body is considered to be one of the most crucial aspects of Ayurvedic lifestyle. It offers a valuable way of cleaning away all the accumulated toxicity and wastes from the tissues, which ensures optimal health. Modern lifestyle that leaves people stressed out at most times makes it even more necessary to include an overall detoxifying regime in the fitness routine. Today people have to undergo an endless variety of harmful inputs such as environmental pollution, junk food, sedentary lifestyle, psychological stress and anxiety and unresolved emotions. If they are allowed to accumulate within the body, over time they can be deposited in the tissue, and compromise on healthy living.
Advantages of taking part in detoxifications: A simple detoxifying plan that incorporates eating mono-diet, fresh fruits, drinking plenty of fluids in the form of water and other detoxifying fluids along with taking Triphala in the evening helps in supporting the digestion as well as the detoxifying system present within the body. It can also alleviate the physiology by slowing down the flood of damaging inputs and by allowing the body to rest and repair itself.
A plain cleanse can aid in:
- Improving digestion and metabolic function
- Promoting regular as well as balanced elimination
- Supporting the maintenance of proper body weight
- Nurturing the improved sense of vitality, energy and enthusiasm of life
- Encouraging a balanced rest cycle
- Promoting improvement of overall health
When you are willing to take part in Ayurvedic detoxification, it is important that you prepare your body well before the schedule and expose yourself to as less amount of stress as possible. It is advised to take a break from the social sites and electronic devices as they increase the stimulation and don't allow the mind to rest. If you have a habit of drinking or smoking, it is necessary to bid a temporary goodbye to them and follow the detoxification regime as suggested by your physician as closely as possible.
- are overweight
- are on unhealthy diet
-are consuming alcohol
-have high cholesterol levels
-have a strong family history of heart problem
-do not have enough physical activity
-are diabetic or hypertensive then.
Your chances of getting a heart attack is high.
Diabetes has become a modern lifestyle disease. Younger age groups are affected by it, and with changing lifestyles, it is only poised to get worse. While this may sound scary, the news to cheer about is that it can be controlled to a large extent. By making lifestyle changes, altering diet, and improving foot care, diabetes control can be planned effectively. Both the onset of the disease and disease progression and complications can be controlled to a large extent.
Read on to know some changes in terms of lifestyle, diet and foot care to improve diabetes:
- Diet: You are what you eat, so it is advisable that you plan your meal carefully. Eat healthy and you will stay healthy. Include a lot of fiber in the form of whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Reduce oils, sugar, salt, white rice, refined flour, etc. Increase unsaturated fatty acids and reduce saturated fatty acids. Ensure you get the right amount of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Ensure ample hydration for the body. Get into a pattern of eating small, frequent meals and avoid binge eating. This goes a long way in controlling sugar levels in the body.
- Lifestyle: Engage in exercise, both to keep your weight under control and to improve the function of insulin. This also helps to keep body fat under control. Talk to your doctor about what routine would work for you. Whether it is jogging, running, cycling, swimming or plain walking, take a pick and regularly do it. Your goal should be to spend 30 to 45 mins every day on brisk walking (at least 5 days a week). This helps the function of insulin and also helps in reducing complications arising from diabetes. If you are a smoker, this is the time to quit – the hazards and the benefits are way too many. A healthy lifestyle with exercise also helps to manage stress, as the exercise helps in stress management and weight management too. Reduced severity of diabetes induces a feeling of well-being too.
- Foot care: One of the main complications of diabetes is known as diabetic neuropathy, where the nerves are affected. There is loss of sensation in the extremities and therefore a blister or a corn on the foot can go unnoticed and continue to grow. This may develop into an ulcer, which may then require extensive repair and heal at a slow pace because of diabetes. Diabetic people are advised to watch and wash the feet regularly, dry it nicely, watch between the toes, keep the toenails trimmed, smoothen out the calluses and corns, and use proper footwear. Go for foot exams once in six months or a year. Any small wound should be attended to by the doctor.
These are some simple ways to combat diabetes, which can be planned into your daily routine.