Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hello I wana ask you about when a couple do sex and boys sperm get out and touch girl sex organ but not go inside the sex organ of girl and seal wouldn't break, so pregnancy would happen or not?
I am 30 years unmarried girl, PCOD sufferer kindly suggest me what should i do as i have gained 15 kg weight.
Hello i am pregnant (8 weeks) and my sugar levels are high. My hba1c is 7.5%. I am worried if this is going to harm my baby. Please help.
I was having my periods on 1st march 2016. We had unprotected sex from 1st march to 13 march. He didn't ejaculated inside me. He used removal method. My periods were due on 1st April 2016. But I haven't got yet. I took home pregnancy test on 5th and 7th April 2016. Both were negative. I dnt have any symptoms of pregnancy. Kindly guide.
Hi, I am suffering from burning and itching in the vulva and vagina Large amounts of discharge Red, inflamed, painful agonizing mucous membranes Appearance of lesions Odor Abnormal bleeding Bleeding after sexual activities Dry vagina. Please help.
Dr. am not getting pregnancy am 23 year female my cycles are regular married about one and half year husband age is 35 , before marriage am 55 kg but now 70 kg , my stomach look like 4 month pregnant didn't go out side shame about because of this stomach wt is happening please answer me my last LMP is 13/7/16. Wt to do? Please give me any suggestions please .
From sep onwards my 8 will start and I am 7 month pregnant so pls suggest me some tips how to work and manage wat to eat becoz my exams are also coming from 1 sep only so it is very critical for me .pls suggest me proper diet and tips that my baby will also remain safe.
Hi All, My wife is 7.2 months pregnant and she has lots of cough. Doctor suggested the following medicines. Will the following medicines effect my baby. Please Please suggest. I am very worried -Mucoscope syrup -Mucoscope-D -ABICET-M -JUPIDOX-CV -grilinctus-BM -Spirodin-Ab -Taxim -o -Fexy 120 -Alnacort-6 -Repan-D Please reply asap.
I have had sex with my aunt daughter on 6th of this month without protection and she had 1st time with me. But I didn't ejaculate in vagina. I'd used withdrawal method. Is there any chances of pregnancy and what should I do now. Her period cycle started from 29 of every month.
Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old female. Recently I have suffered from intermenstrual bleeding with a burning sensation. I am also suffering from vaginal itching and irregular period all of a sudden. Please help.
Married for 2.5 years, (age-28), planning to get pregnant from last 6 months I have a period cycle of 38 days from last 2 months, before that it was 30 days. I am a working women and its a sitting job for 8 hours. Have done all the test (husband & wife both) and all are normal. Suggest me for positive result also tell me if heavy weight lifting in house core is dangerous for pregnancy?
Hai doc, my que is that be4 periods my body gets heavier than before n breast becomes tender n heavy n even my clothes gets tighter. Dealing with this prob every mnth.. please tell me any home remedy 4 dis. please Plz am vry worried n don't wanna take any medicine.
Hello doctor I had unprotected sex on 17th (and also had an emergency contraceptive pill) my period was due but it got late 4 days and it was less in quantity. Only spotting. I also checked with a pregnancy test kit- it was negative. How to confirm if I am pregnant or not.
I am trying to get conceive. After my periods 7 th day to 9 th day I had sex. But now I feel some what uncomfortable in abdomen. If I check with an UPT card its negative, am I pregnant now.
I am 22 years old . My last period was on 10-jul and I had a sex with my partner on 28-july on 29-july I took a ipill too. But today is 13-aug and I had a pregnancy test but the result was negative am I pregnant or what.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is a precarious treatment, which is filled with hope and despair in equal measures. While you cannot wait to have a baby through IVF and you are terribly excited when the IVF cycle starts with some success, you still need to be prepared to face disappointment at any stage in the cycle.
There are certain reasons why an IVF cycle can be cancelled. Some of the reasons include:
- Ovarian cysts: As an important part of pre-treatment in IVF, a screening is done to check for ovarian cysts. If you do have a cyst in your ovary, the date for the commencement of IVF will be pushed back. Medicines will be prescribed to reduce the cysts in such a case.
- Poor stimulation responses: Usually, more than three follicles in the ovaries are needed to produce eggs. Fertility drugs are given to stimulate the growth of the follicles. But sometimes, there is poor response to the drugs and the needed number of follicles might not grow. In this case, either the IVF cycle is cancelled or different medication is used.
- Hyperstimulation: On one hand, there is poor or under active response to fertility drugs and then there is hyperstimulation; which is an overactive response to the drugs. This leads to excessive growth of follicles, which causes ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHS). The cycle is cancelled as OHS might cause serious problems in the womb.
- Decline in estradiol levels: The ovaries produce a type of estrogen called estradiol. When egg follicles grow, estradiol is secreted, which triggers the rest of the cycle. If the levels of estradiol drop, follicular development is hindered. In this case, the IVF cycle will be cancelled.
- Poor egg retrieval: Usually, an ultrasound is done to check the amount of mature eggs before the retrieval. Sometimes, fewer eggs are collected than what were expected. If egg retrieval is poor, the cycle will not move any further.
- Poor fertilization: Poor sperm or egg equality might hamper the process of fertilization, which will thus impact the development of the embryo. If the embryo does not form at all, the cycle will obviously be cancelled.
- Illness: If you or your partner has high fever or fall ill anytime during the process, the IVF cycle may be abandoned.