Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. SatyanarainYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old, while movement of shoulders I feel like my shoulder bones are grinding. What is reason behind these. And how can I cure it?
I have a pain in my knee I was playing kabaddi and I just got some injury in legs knee I go for medical treatment and they plaster it for 7 days after that I am not feeling pain free So what should I do.
I have neck pain from last 2 years. I have tried physiotherapy for 3-4 months. But it don't help. I am a 26 year old male and I work continuously on laptop/ PC. What should I do to prevent a serious neck related illness?
I am diabetic and I want to lose my weight and I have problem In both my knees so I can't do hard workout. What I do doctor?
My wife is 13weeks pregnant. Today she runs a 20 metre distance and pushes something which results in acute pain in back and belly and also white material starts flowing. After that She takes full rest and after that white material stops. Is there any thing to worry please tell me precautions.
I have got Achilles Tendonitis (severe pain in my Achilles tendon at the back of left foot) due to car driving and using the clutch excessively, I have not had any injury. Could it be due to uric acid and a gout attack? I have had past history of uric acid? should I take Feburic along with Combiflam. I am 48 years old, weight is higher than normal Uric acid is on higher side -8.2 always. Used to take Feburic, stopped now.
Hello, mera 8 mahine pehle leg ka operation hua tha but jo back pe injection lga ta vo boht dard krta hai abhi tak. Kya kerna chahiye? Please advise.
I am 54 years old. Last five years I suffer from back pain. Specially on the back bone area. What treatment should I prefer ?
I am 55 years facing diabetes, hair fall, skin eruptions, cholestrol little, backpain, and pain below neck, shoulders please suggest medicine.
Concentrated pain in the neck can be especially tormenting. Before you look for a cure for this pain and start treating it, it is important that you try and find out the underlying cause behind it as well. Contacting a physiotherapist in time will allow you not only to avoid any and every side effect posed by neck pain, but also assist you to get good riddance from it.
Causes of Neck Pain:
There can be multiple causes of neck pain. The treatment of the same depends wholly on the factor that is causing the pain. Some of these causes of neck pain include
- Misaligned hips,
- Misaligned Spine,
- Misaligned shoulders,
- A constantly forward-tilted head,
- Lack of movement of the head from one specific position,
- Tensing up of the muscles in the upper back,
- Tensing up of the muscles in the neck region, etc.
- It is all these factors and a few more that end up resulting in stiffening of muscles in and around the neck and causing you intermediate to unbearable pain.
Exercises for neck pain:
Neck exercises are a predominant part of the treatment extended by every physiotherapist, to cure neck pain. Some of the most vital and effective exercises for neck pain are listed below.
- Frog: Funny as it way sounds, the frog is one of the best exercises when it comes to treating neck pain. All you have to do is lie down on the floor with your knees apart, your feet joined, your hands laid upward on the floor at a 45-degree angle to your body and just stay there in that position for two minutes. This will force your back to arch naturally, slowly giving some relief to your neck.
- Sitting floor: Try sitting floor for neck pain. All you have to do is sit straight with your back rested on a wall, with your legs laid straight forward. Bring together your shoulder blades and bend to help them meet your knees while curling the toes outward to optimal. Stay in this position for a good 3 minutes, without bending the legs.
- Static wall: Lie down on the floor with your bottom against a wall and your legs up it. You can always scoot back a bit if there is the slightest of discomfort. The aim here is to help the tail bone lie comfortably on the floor. Tighten your thigh muscles but curling your toes outward and pointing your feet straight out from its previous position. Maintain this position for 3 minutes for maximum effect.
- Static back: The static back is the most common and most helpful exercise for neck pain. All you got to do is lie down on the floor, while placing your legs on an elevated surface, such as an ottoman or a chair at a 45-degree angle to your body. Now put your arms at an angle of 45 degrees to your body as well, only sideways on your shoulder. Follow this position by lifting your palms and staying in that position for five to ten minutes.
All these exercises are aimed to positively influence one muscle or the other in and around the neck region and to help you get rid of that pain. Consult a physiotherapist first, and he/she will advise you on the best neck pain exercises.