Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. SatyanarainYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from a backache since past 15 years and I'm 35 at the moment my problem is there in L4 & L5 what is the best way to avoid surgeries and severe pain kindly advice.
I have an back problem I am very fatty and my wait is 90 kg I want to loose weight it and losses my tummy give me answer frm my back pain.
I feeling pain in my left hand for 2 days in two or three months. The pain is unbearable. Do you know why its paining and what should I do for this?
I am a diabetic traced just 3 months back and I'm a hypertensive also suffering from glaucoma. Dr. suggested that I have to exercise. I am working in underground coalmine suffering from knee joint pain some other Dr. is suggested that I should go for pranayama instead of brisk walking. What can I do if pranayama which type.
Dark spots near ankle, they appeared in left leg and then coming up in right. Starts from little red colour to darker color. Slight pain in calf muscles noticed.
I am 54 years old. My index finger is paining. What to do to reduce my pain? mention. Some physiotherapy exercises ?
In the technologically advanced era one lives in, it is pretty much easy to use up one’s entire day glued to the digital screens; right from checking the social media updates while commuting to sitting before the computer for everyday work. Yet nobody is aware of the fact that apart from creating a social gap, these electronic gadgets can take a toll on their postures too.
- You lean against your desks with your neck leaned forward in an attempt to grasp what is on the computer screen and your hand on your mouse scrunched up on one side. Sadly, human body was never designed to pose in such a consorted way resulting in adverse side effects.
- The head usually weighs 10 to 12 pounds on an average when it is balanced evenly over the shoulders. However, with each extra tilt forward, the weight on your spine might escalate up to 60 pounds and even beyond that. Excessive weight on the spine can lead to its subsequent collapse.
- Too much use of tablets and smart phones for swiping or texting can cause inflamed index fingers, thumb joints and tendons. You tend to suffer from wrist pain, enfeebled grip or popping sound while moving the fingers. Typing with one thumb without giving considerable breaks in between can also exert stress on the fingers.
- Hunched over, shoulders slumped and necks bent down are the ways majority of the people use their electronic gadgets. This can trigger misalignment of the spine aggravating your health. Spine protects the nervous system, coordinating and controlling various functions of the body. Any sort of disruption might render a drastic consequence.
- Poor posture impacts the ligaments and muscles in a negative way giving way to a series of complications such as gastrointestinal problems, back or neck pain or severe curvature of the spine, heightening the risk of arterial or pulmonary problems.
My father is 69 years old. Recently he is having pàin in his back. X ray report says it is spondylosis. PleaSE advice me.
I am 44 years old. Feeling very depressed n having severe back pain. Unable to sleep unless I take sleeping pills. Feeling lonely n lost with marital problem too.
My mom is diabetic patient and she have back pain so please tell me how she get relief from her pain?
Tennis elbow is caused by overuse of muscles attached to the elbow that are used to straighten wrist. Also known as lateral epicondylitis in which places the muscles and tendons on the outside of elbow at risk. These muscles are responsible for bending the wrist backwards and stabilizing the wrist during forceful grasping with the hand