Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satyanarain
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. SatyanarainYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old. I am suffering from severe knee pain since last year. I have taken treatment from several doctors and they all advised for operation but knee operation in this age I and not knowing what to do. Please tell some solution.
On 23 may I was doing video calling for 5 to 10 min after dat my left hand shearing. I consult many neurologist & orthopaedic. No use still it shearing and when I work it get swelling.
What test should I take to know whether my knee pain is due 2 arthritis or gap I joint 0r early stage of osteitis as I am suffering frm knee pain sometimes the pain increases and can not climb stairs my age is 48 years and d pain is since 4 yrssometimes I do not feel pain.
I have always pain on my left foot. So wot cn I do for that? It being since 2months. So please tell me.
I am not gaining weight. I had a powder 2 years back. That helped me to gain weight and even height. But now am not able to eat as I need to also am not able to gain on my height. I do not take any medication now. Just want ways to gain on my diet.
Hi how to improve blood circulation in hole body because before 2 week back I am suffering from my right thumb & left thumb leg getting vibration is there any solutions for that.
My mother is 50 years old and us suffering from diabetes from the last 5 years. Now she is complaining of pain in the whole body. Pain is more in her wrist. There is also swelling in her legs. All tests are normal. Kidney function test and all that. We are unable to find the root cause of the pain. Kindly help us.
I am 27 years old mail and I am having back pain from 3years and now a days it is becoming high so pleas help me in the pain relif and I tried many medicines but no use and i have been for non medical treatment as well but same issue.
I am having knee joint pain for lsat 5 years. The intensity has increased Doctor advised me to do exercises and no medication. It is improving Will it be cured by physical exercises or medication. Doctor also advised me not to go for knee replacement at this stage.
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should consult a homeopathic doctor.