Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish TyagiYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months. But I did not see any changes. Wht should I do now?
What should be done in order to get rid of oily skin which leads to high swet in the summer and is unbearable.
I am 21 year old and I have skin pores and I tried everything its on cheek. I have severe sun tan Even I use skimmed spf 30. As I had acne problem I still have some blemishes. Hwo reduce all these. I have reduced 5 more than my birth colour. Even in my hands and feet. Please help.
Hi, I am 41 years old. I feel irritation/ sensation in any part of body. Means I have to pressure it. Like to pressure my nerves sometimes I am moving my eyes or move my figures. Once one doctor told me to take becasule (B Complex) capsules whenever I am getting this irritation. It worked. But this time even that is not working. Other doctor suggested me nurobion forte. It worked little but not cured. By evening my muscles get paining because of stressing on same poit whole day and it look odd also in public. Kindly Help.
I have hyper pigmentation for last 3, 4 years on the both side of my forehead to face. Lots of allopathy creams I have used with consultation with doctors. All gives temporary result & reappear once o stop it. I have also used hydro quinine types of cream also. It removes the pigmentations but reappears again once stopped. I have heard this alstroemerias not good for skin. I take loser 20 daily for last 2 yrs to control my pressure also take medicine for cholesterol. This pigmentation really bothering me. My age is 46 yrs. Doctors pls advice. I am also open to any good homeopathy advice.
Hello! I got a scare on my face before 2 years in an accident. I want to get rid it off. Kindly suggest me some best resolution. Its making my face very dull.
My face is dull and also my rest of the body so what can I do for it to get fair very much as soon as possible and give me best appropriate answer for this because most of the answers are failed till now so please give me best result answer.
My eyes dark circles are not getting light. I tried every way possible like cucumber, lemon juice etc. What should I do?
My face is getting darker compared to other body parts. Other parts are fairer and only face is dark. I will not face the sun more than 30 minutes in a day. How could I get my color back.
I am suffering from 1 or 2 grade piles and I want to join indian army so how much time it will take to cure it at home.
I have suddenly developed red rashes all over my body with extreme itching since one week. How do I get cured? Please help. I am a male of 38 years of age.
I have a job which requires me to be traveling around the city exposing my skin to smoke and dirt. I would like to know how to keep my skin from getting damaged?
A boil or a skin abscess is a type of bacterial skin infection that leads to formation of a pus-filled red bump on the skin. It usually starts in an oil gland or a hair follicle on the face, the armpits, the neck or the shoulders. If a cluster of boils appears, it is called a carbuncle and this is a more severe infection than a boil. However, most boils are caused by minor infection and can be healed with simple treatment at home. Listed below are the various ways to deal with a boil:
- Boils are not entirely preventable but normal daily hygiene can reduce the frequency of the occurrence of boils.
- When you notice a boil formation, you should apply a hot compress on it. The heat helps to prevent the formation of too much pus by helping it drain faster. When the blood circulation to the area is improved by the heat, the antibodies help to draw out the germs.
- The boil usually drains on its own. You may try draining it yourself but only when it is soft. Poking a hard boil can be extremely painful; it may bleed and make the infection worse. It is usually best to let it drain by itself.
- When the boil starts draining, you can clean the infected area with an antibacterial soap daily till the boil is drained and flattened. You may clean it with some rubbing alcohol in order to prevent the germs in the pus from spreading to other areas of the body.
- The infected area can be kept covered with sterile gauze coated with antibiotic ointment.
- Penicillin-based antibiotics can be used to treat the boil but only if it is a severe infection. If the boil is excessively painful, you can use pain relievers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol.
- Avoid sitting in one particular position for too long because this increases the pain.
- It is important to wash your hands every time you touch the draining boil because the bacteria is extremely contagious and can spread to other areas of your skin as well as to other people.
- All the articles which have been used to treat the boils like the gauze, cloth, cotton and hot compress should either be discarded or disinfected to avoid spreading of the infection.
I had an accident on the road. Now wounds are almost done. But red mark are still there. Am using clinical lotion its good to remove or what. Please tell me the truth.
The skin is the largest organ in the body and the first to be affected by any condition, be it good or bad. As it is said, a close look at the skin can tell all about the overall health of the person.
Age spots are little, flat, brown spots that are an indication of serious underlying conditions. They are most common on the face, neck and hands. With regular metabolism, the free radical damage in the body produces lipofuscin. This accumulates, leading to gradual destruction of the body's cells including vital organs like liver, brain and heart. These brown age spots are therefore a cause of concern and should be attended to immediately.
The good news, however, is that there are ways to prevent and even reverse these age spots. It not only has cosmetic benefits, but improves overall health by reducing and eliminating wastes. Read on to know some common, effective ways to beat these spots. The treatment works on two levels that is general where the whole body is covered and topical where skin is worked upon.
- Diet: Eat a diet rich in fiber, containing fruits and vegetables, raw nuts and seeds. This will provide various minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients for your body. Avoid animal based proteins, fried oily foods, excessive sugars and salt and processed foods. Quit smoking and limit alcohol intake.
- Exercise: A good workout helps to remove toxins, thereby reducing the likelihood of age spots appearing in the first place. It can also help reverse the effects of ageing that has already set in.
- Stay hydrated: While moisturizers do have a good role to play, it cannot hydrate the body from within. Plenty of water is required also to flush out toxins and wastes from the body, which can accelerate ageing.
- Topical: In addition to general measures, the following topical measures are useful in beating the age spots.
- Cleansing the skin: Skin is constantly exposed to dust and heat and pollution and frequent cleaning, even with plain water, will work wonders.
- Scrubbing the skin: A good scrub, be it from the shelves or made at home, is a good effective way to further clean the skin of dead cells and making way for fresh cells to emerge.
- Sun Protection: It is believed that 90% of the skin damage happens due to exposure to sun. Using a sunscreen goes a long way in preventing skin damage including spots, dark circles and even cancer.
- Moisturizing the skin: Using honey, glycerin, or any other product that hydrates the skin will have long-term benefits in reducing ageing.
- Antioxidant creams: There are proven creams and natural products that contain antioxidants and control ageing of the skin, thereby reducing age spots. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.