Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Satish KaushikYour feedback matters!
I met with an small accident 2 days back. My left foot is injured, swollen and painful. I am applying neosporin ointment and have taken antibiotic too. What more can be done to cure it faster? unable to walk properly.
Circumferential disk bulge,facet joint hypertrophy and minimal degenerative spondylitis thesis are visualised at L4 -L5 level.Patient age is 67 years lady.Need suggestion to go for surgery
I am 26 years old and I have been feeling pain in my knee since last Monday I tried pain relief ointment but did not get any benefit so please suggest me a something to do as I can get relief from my pain.
Hi dock. I am 47 years female, height 4.9" waist 55 kg. If doing some hers work I am fill very pain on my back side, waist & leg massless. I also suffer from gas problem,
I have knee pain. Doctor suggested me to use GARAM PATTI. But I forgot to know when to use. While sleeping or sitting or walking.
Hi, my brother have a swelling in his right shoulder blade since 3 days. First day he had sharp pain but after few stretching he is not feeling the pain, but he says sometimes his hand from shoulder blade is pulling like feeling. Sometimes he says there no pain nothing, sometimes he says pain is below his right arm pit. We are thinking it as a muscle sprain and applying balm. He had esr test and it is 35 and it is high than normal value so we are very tensed of his pain. So can any one say what is the reason for is it really muscle strain or anything serious?
Dr. On and off I am getting back problems. In jan I had back spasam problem in right side and took some injections and it was ok. Then the problem came in the right side hib cured after injection and physiotherpy. Now from day right side paining a lot. I donot have any sugar or no bp but cholestral is there. My near by Dr. Says obesity is the problem and I am 5.3 and weighing 98 kgs. I donot want to take physiotherapy or any power killer tablets. Kindly advise what to do. Pain is acute.
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
- An accident or an injury
- Heavy lifting
- Stress and Depression
- Bad posture
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.