Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev SoodYour feedback matters!
Good Evening Sir! When I enter into a closed surface vehicles like bus, car,etc. I got a dizzy feeling, Then my body lose my full energy and finally I produce vomit in every time. Not only vehicles ,such as fragrances, powder smell anything How to control and prevent this problem Help me!
My Grandmother aged 90 fell down. She was taken to hospital with heavy nose bleeding. Blood was coming from her nose and mouth. The Doctor used gauze and splint to stop bleeding. It happened at around 9.30 am on 5th May ie yesterday. Today ie on 6th May at around 12 pm the Doctor came and removed the gauze and splint. After sometime nose bleeding started again. The Doctor told that inner artilleries or veins may be broken. He also used Vbeam laser to remove dilated vessels on outer part. She is a heart patient. She has a missing heartbeat in every minute. Please help me fast.
I have fever and tonsil pain. But my head pains the most. When I cough or sneeze I get severe pain or even when I bend. I found today the pain is somewhere behind both ears or top part of the neck. please help. Its painful.
I hv a bg problem of snoring sometimes it's too embarrassing. Hv been suffering from this problem for last 10 years. I can't stay another place like friends and relatives house. I just want to get rid of it. It's horrible. please help.
I have problem breathing. My nose always remain congested. An X ray revealed a bit of deviated nasal septum. I was suggested to go for inferior turbinate electro cautery. I want to know if it is a safe procedure and what is the success rate of this procedure.
I have a very serious problem of running nose kindly tell me what to do and what to not? Please advise.
My wife age is 36 years old and she is frequently suffering from throat burning, vomiting and acidity since last 6 months. She tense too much. What could be the cause and what is the remeady.please suggest
I am suffering from viral fever and there is a infection in my throat from many days, so what is the best medicine to cure it.
Doctor mera naak humesha jaam rehta hai 1 saal se upar ho gya hai . Raat me soote time to saas ni le pate nosal drop ka use karna padta hai.Doctor please advice me ki kya karna chaiye jisse ye meri problem shortout ho jye ?
Mere nose me infection h nose ke andar naak sukh jana aur saans lene me dikkat hoti hai please upay bataye.
Dear sir, Recently I am facing this problem: pain of my trunk and cough of my tonsil. Please tell me how to resolve this problem?
I'm taking consultation from a psychiatrist. I'm on duzela 30 mg in the morning and evening twice a day and nexito 20 mg before sleeping. I have been advised to take 0.5 zapiz in the morning but still during the day I feel weak and shakiness and tremors. As if major dizziness. Kindly pave way.
My girlfriend aged 20 years has a problem of nose bleeding for more than 10 years now some physician did not find whats wrong with her Wat should she do?
Hi, I am 37 years old I got big belly. Every night my snores disturbing others. How to stop it? Please advise.
Hi Sir, I have issue with acid reflux occasionally but from last one month there is tightness in my throat. One doctor prescribe me about endoscopy I did that and that was normal except small amount of gas in stomach. Doctor put me on PPI for 15 days but no relieve. Its been one month now and every day I am having feeling of tightness feeling in throat (with NO pain or blood, vomiting while eating food) nothing and also feeling of some thing being stuck in my throat after 30 minutes of eating. Will really appreciate what is the cause of this? I am also tensed because of this problem. CBC done its normal. Even when I woke up in morning that throat feeling start take over my mind. Please help me what symptoms are they?
I am 43 years old, I have lot of problems in year 2000. I got hiv positive, next in right ear I get some sound, I got some black spots in legs, severe cervical back ache and dental teeth problems bottom row 4 teeth totally spoil. please help.
I have a blowing nose almost all the year need to know the reason? Also please suggest some exercise for it.
My wife complains of pain behind her eyes when she looks at light sources. This problem was quite severe 2 months back when she consulted a doctor who gave her medicine for sinus without diagnosis for sinus. Now the problem is not severe, but still there. When she clears mucous from her throat every morning she sees dried red particles of blood. Please advice, and let us know to whom we shall consult further.
Sore throat can have many kinds of manifestations and the extent of soreness varies as well. Homeopathy offers multiple remedies for the varying degrees of an inflamed throat. These are some of the best homeopathic drugs in accordance with their symptoms:
- Aconitum: This medicine should be taken at the early onset of a sore throat. When there is redness of the throat and in addition to it swelling and burning, this can be the ideal remedy.
- Apis: This medicine is advisable when children have inflamed, red throat along with tonsils which become swollen with the consumption of hot food and beverages. In such instances, the child can’t swallow without experiencing recurring pain. The inflamed outer and inner throats are accompanied by a feeling of something being stuck in the throat due to an enlarged uvula.
- Belladonna: Acute tonsillitis is best treated with belladonna. Preferably it should be used at the onset of a sore throat. The tonsils appear scarlet red. Even though swallowing is painful, there is a desire to do so nevertheless. The throat feels constricted. In such cases the extremities are very cold despite the head feeling hot.
- Arsenicum: This is again a wonder drug for children experiencing pain in the larynx that is relieved when hot drinks and food are consumed, and worsened by any cold edibles. The right side of the throat generally experiences greater pain. This pain is accompanied by a dry mouth and an increased thirst.
- Ferrum Phos: This is an effective remedy for nonviolent and acute tonsillitis. The pain is often bearable and the onset of the inflammation is gradual. Swallowing often becomes difficult and leads to pain whereas cold brings relief to the throat.
- Lachesis: This drug is usually prescribed when the child has throat pain on the left side. The right gland of the throat is less swollen than the left. There is also a constant tickling sensation. The throat becomes extra sensitive to any kind of touch or pressure and these children hence dislike wearing tight clothing and collars.
- Hepar Sulph: This medicine is advisable for children when they start experiencing a sore throat right after they have been out in the cold, for way too long. The tonsils swell up and there is a constant throbbing pain. This pain tends to fluctuate and it also radiates to the ears when the child swallows. Some relief is experienced when consuming hot drinks. These children tend to be highly irritable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.