Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir I am a 22 year old. My hair has been started to whiten. What should I do? Which brand of shampoo or serum or something should I apply tp avoid this? What else I can do?
Mesotherapy is a medical technique that involves the micro-diffusion of a specially prepared mixture of vitamins, amino acids, proteins, stem cells and medications, placed directly near the hair follicle.
It is an absolutely comfortable procedure of 20-25 minutes duration, which feels as comfortable as a vibro head massage.
The nutritious products and medicines enter directly into the hair roots and activate them, preventing the affect of bad hormones on the roots.
Blood supply of scalp is increased causeing greater absorption of products used.
The quality of hair is markedly improved after 3-4 sessions.
4-6 sessions at an interval of 15 to 20 days is required to get best results in inimum time.
Additional procedures like stem cell, PRP, Dermaroller and hair laser can prevent Hair transplant by giving good hair growth on the scalp.
From four years I have no growth in my hair. I used many hair oils but no use. Please give some tips for my hair.
She is of around 38 years old. She had a problem that, when she get up, she is suffering from leg (thenar) pains. She consults many doctors but ther is no use. Pls give me a sol doctor.
I am suffering from dandruff and hair loss and hair splitting and greying of hair how do I prevent my hair from this.
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Treating Constipation Effectively with Homeopathy