Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old. I am suffering from joint pain since three months. I consulted more than two doctors for my problem and took medicines with their preference since three months but problem is not cured. What should I do now? Please help.
Hi, my age is 33 years and since 2 years am hair is becoming white, so can you please suggest how to stop my hair from becoming white and turn my white hair into black. Thanks.
I have big white flakes in my head (probably dandruff). Although I shampoo two times a week. It disappears for a day or two and come back. What do you suggest I do? Since I want to completely get rid of it.
Sir. I masturbate 2 times a week. Is this a problem for hairfall I had hairfall from. Last two years and getting bald head and some hair are appearing. Please suggest me with a good solution and treatment please.
I have facial hair with beard like growth in my face. I have tried laser hair growth reduction but of no help. I do not have thyroid or any ongoing disease. Kindly advice me.
I am 27 years old and am witnessing my hair turn white very steadily in last 12 months. Prior to this, I did not have any white hair and I know this for sure because I keep my hair very short and can see every single of my white hair! what should I do? also, is their any other way (than dyeing) to make them black again considering my age. I live in the state of uttar pradesh near delhi, regularly work out and have healthy food habits. Thanks!
My mom is getting pains in the joints specially hand n back. Even if she does a little heavy work it's starts paining. Her age is abt 50 yrs. If she is under medications the pain goes away temporarily but as soon as the period for medications is over it start over again. Kindly suggest what need to be done.
I am 32 male suffering from plantar fasciitis since 2 years. I am not diabetic. RA and blood uric acid tests are normal. Kindly give advice for this problem. Suggest homoeo medicine.
I am having frozen shoulder for about 2 years! I have been taking pain killers. But it is not helping.
My hair is so dry by natural and too curly. I want to become it soft and smooth. Kindly provide me a solution for that either natural or artificial remedy.
Respected sir/maam, My brother had an accident five year ago. Her head was deeply injured. We did her treatment in private hospital. The doctor performed his operation and said that he will recover in a short time. Her hands & foots do not work perfectly for 5 years. He can not walk. Please tell us how and how to treat her. We do not have much money for treatment. Kindly suggest any govt. Hospital.
Sir my hair remain dry all the time even if I used oil only few portion edge of the for head sir please help me to get ride from this problem.
I am 32 years old female having a huge amount of hair fall and migraine problems with joint pain can you suggest some remedies which can be easily made at home.
I am 17 years old and my hairs are becoming white and they r losing also I have tried many oils but they r of no use. What should I do to save my hair.
I have so many hairs on my body how can I get rid of these unwanted hairs from my body tell me any medicine.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Sports injuries can occur in children if proper precautions are not taken. A proper warm up before exercise followed by stretching helps in easing muscular stress and thus preventing injuries. It is important to supervise children when they are engaging in physical exercise or sports.
The tips to prevent sports injuries in children are:
- Talk to them: A child may experience pain but may not show it, so it is important to encourage them to speak up when they experience pain. Most sports-related injuries in kids can be prevented by early intervention.
- Preseason physical: It is important to get a preseason physical to determine your child's fitness. This can help determine if the child is fit to play and thus consequently, minimizing the risk of injuries.
- A proper warm-up: You should emphasize on the importance of a proper warm-up to your child. Make sure your child performs a mix of dynamic and static stretches to warm up before playing. It will raise the heart rate and increase blood flow thus making him ready to play.
- Cross training: Children should cross train with multiple sports, as playing one sport for a long time may stress the joints. This is done to prevent overuse of muscles and prevent boredom.
- Well hydrated: Make sure your child is well hydrated as an excessive fluid loss may result in fatigue and vomiting. Playing sports in summer can result in fluid loss through sweating and therefore needs to be replenished in order to prevent further complications.
- Follow proper techniques: It is important to observe that your child is following proper techniques while playing a sport. Disregarding the guidelines can result in injury.
- Proper diet: A proper nutritious diet is recommended to make sure that your child is getting all his necessary minerals and vitamins. It allows the child to become fitter and less prone to injuries.