Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev MadanYour feedback matters!
He is a very humble and polite doctor. He really cares for his patients . God bless him and his family.
I am undergoing 6th dialysis and now creatinine is 13 and HB 6, do ayurveda have any solution for this?
What is flu? How it happen? What are the symptoms? What are the precautions? How to pressure from it?
When I eat it takes a long time before I stole sometimes more than a day particularly when I eat fried plantain or starch and it keeps my stomach becomes heavy the whole time. Please what should I do.
I have pain in my stomach at right side and it increases at night with leg pain also? Please help me.
I have always a head pain during studies. When I stopped the pain will automatically shut. What can I do?
My roommate was found suffering from chickenpox when few dots on his body was confirmed as dots of chickenpox, I stayed in the same house for next 18 hrs, as it is highly contagious it's more likely to come to me, I'm taking acyclovir 800 mg twice in a day as a preventive measure, I would like to ask few questions! 1) What kind of treatment would be the best for chickenpox (allopathic, Ayurvedic & Homeopathic? 2)What are the safety measures to prevent it or reduce the effect of it? 3) None of the family members suffered from chickenpox yet, is there any medicine than can help them from being affected by chickenpox while taking care of me? 4) What are the food items to avoid and to have during the period of chickenpox? 5) What is the time duration required to get rid of chickenpox, completely from the body.
Who is Responsible For Lingual nerve damage during 38 surgical removal of impacted teeth? What to do after Half tongue paralysis! What are possible investigation for checking lingual nerve damage?
Sir I can drive a car in calcaneum fracture in my right foot and I have not more pain daily routine, cast is 3 weeks old.
If a female is HIV affected and done intercourse at the time of her periods, would it affect her partner or not?
I haven't been able to do normal bowel habits since yesterday. And there is some abnormal bowel sound. I have tried some home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Is there any side effect of drinking cranberry juice o fruit? May I also know it's benefits, regards.
I am a sporty 25 year old male with headaches every morning. I have healthy breakfast and has been occurring to me the past two months, just when I started my new job.
Sir iam not getting sleep in night at times and iam sleeping in the mrng so please suggest me a solution for me.
She is feeling too much pain in her left hand to shoulder to chest nd bak tomorrow in emergency we done every appropricite test like ecg xray echo bp everythng was normal nd doctor said it is a mascular pain please give me clear reason for pain nd further treatment of it.
Sore throat, though painful, lasts only for a few days. Sometimes
It is accompanied or followed by dry cough. Most of us get it
Treated with antibiotics and painkillers which is normally
Unnecessary. It is mostly self limiting and may go away in a few
Days. Yet, it is not something to be left untreated. And most
Certainly, you ought to get medical attention if it is recurrent.
# airborne allergens
# upper respiratory infections
# dry air
# sinus infection
# other infections like laryngitis or pharyngitis
# post nasal drip
# gerd/acid reflux
A few days of home treatment can help if the sore throat is not
Characterised by fever or other symptoms.
1. Gargle! one cup of lukewarm water with one teaspoon of salt and
A pinch of turmeric would make an excellent gargle to soothe sore
Throat. Do this at least 3 times a day.
2. Ginger tea with honey.
3. A tea prepared with lemon can also help.
4. Chamomile tea is relieving.
5. Broths (vegetable or chicken) are good.
6. A lot of warm fluids should be taken.
7. In the case of allergens, recognize the allergen and stay away
From it. Use a humidifier or air conditioner.
8. Stay away from second hand smoke, caffeine and alcohol.
9. Elevate the head with pillows at night.
10. Licorice, thyme, peppermint, eucalyptus oil are some other
Herbs used for home treatment.
11. Cough lozenges and cough suppressants can help with pain.
12. Take rest (voice included).
In the case of severe throat pain with fever and swollen lymph
Nodes you will need to consult me privately.
A lime may be one of the smallest things when you go shopping for fruits and vegetable shopping, but it is one of the richest. The health benefits that a lime carries are just too many, and it packs in too much of goodness. While the vitamin C is what immediately comes to our mind, there is more to it. Read on to know some of the most common benefits of the small, powerful lemon.
- A powerhouse of essential vitamins and minerals: A lime is a source of various vitamins and minerals, including potassium which is essential for heart health, good nerve function, and maintaining blood pressure levels. It also reduces cancer as it contains antioxidants and bioflavonoids.
- Fights infection: We all know lime to be very good at fighting cold and cough. Not just that. It even is useful in more severe infections like cholera and E.coli infections. As cholera is transmitted by food, adding lime to foods helps prevent this transmission.
- Heart healthy: Lime is rich in antioxidants which keep the arteries healthy and improve blood circulation. They also reduce the buildup of plaque in the walls of the arteries. This also reduces hardening of the arteries, reduces the onset of blood pressure, and improves overall heart health. Including lime peel and lime oil in the diet can provide these benefits.
- Drink to your health: Starting the morning with a glass of lime juice (with some honey added to taste) can be the best way to start the day. It provides energy and boosts you to begin the day like nothing else can.
- Glowing skin and hair: After squeezing out the juice from the lime, rub the lime onto your face and see the skin glowing. If that sounds not feasible, apply lime oil to your face to keep the skin elastic and youthful. Applying lime to the hair is a natural way to keep the hair shiny and black.
- Moving the joints: Uric acid can accumulate in the joints and cause bone pain and discomfort. Citric acid from the lime ensures this uric acid accumulation is reduced, thereby reducing gout and inflammation.
- Weight loss: The citric acid is an excellent fat burner, and drinking two glasses of warm lime water per day can show obvious results in a week’s time.
- Add fragrance to your food: Lemon oil which is made from the peel can be used as a good flavouring agent to many dishes including curries and pickles. While the tanginess is not considerable like using a full lime, it still gives the fragrance and flavour of a lime.
With these benefits, the next time you go vegetable shopping, don’t forget to throw in a couple of lemons.