Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay VermaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. Please suggest an effective cream to treat my post pregnancy blemishes around my neck n dark armpits.
I am 23 year old. I have some black marks on my face and I am using a cream marks remover since one month. So please tell me what can I do?
Hi sir, I have made a tattoo one month back on my hand which is below little finger But on that particular area infection occurred. please suggest me what needs to be done. please help me for that
Hello Doctor - I very recently did ECG, Ultrasound in Abdomen, Chest X-Ray, CBC and LFT. In ultra sound it is identified I have stone in my right ureter junction causing mild hydroureteronephrosis and I am able to pass urine without any issue but sometimes I get pain in my bladder in chest X-ray it was also identified I have bronchitis in my lungs. Also I did CBC twice in last two weeks and my ESR had increased from 13 - 22 mm/hour and I feel burning sensation all over my body. My physician says it is because of bronchitis and hydroureteronephrosis. I am having burning sensation since last two weeks and because of this I got few black marks in my palms, feet sole and couple of other places. Request if you could advise what is causing this issue? I am 29 years old, Male.
I have pigmentation on my face like brown spots nd I tried lots of things to recover from this problem but the spots are not going they are visible on my face again and again. .
Hi, i'm 22years old female. I'm having problem of excessive hair on face, my skin is becoming pigmented and recently my armpits are getting over sweat with pimples followed by pigmentation? is there something wrong, that I should consult a doctor? please suggest me.
Hello doctor Is carmex lip balm safe to use The active ingredients are camphor (1.7%),menthol (0.7%),salicylic acid and phenol (0.4%) and the inactive ingredients are petrolatum, lanolin,cetyl esters, paraffin wax, cocoa butter, bees wax and flavour. Please help me doctor.
Is radiance skin brightening complex useful to get fair skin As I want to get fair not only my face but also my whole body.
Red wine is a ladies' drink; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is, therefore, a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce the chance of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties, therefore, do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.