Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay VermaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from some skin problem ie. Oily skin, black head,&blackness so what should I do sir? please advise me thanks.
Pimples which leaves dark spots on my skin and it looks ugly. I want to get rid of my pimples and marks.
Hello Dr. My question to you is that my family members ask me to apply BETADINE ointment but no one from my family members knows whats the actual result so I kindly request you to say me what the actual use of Betadine is, In what does it helps n What are the directions to use please help. Regards.
My age is 17 and wanna become fair and have little sensitive skin with little pimples n have medium skin tone is kojic acid cream with vitamin C is the best cream for me and where I can find this cream it the chemist or at beauty center or online n in how many days it give results. How many bottles or tube of it I should use or it will have side effects. Wanna know. please help.
My mother is a diabetic since last 8 yr and now she is suffering from breast cancer stage 2 surgery done in january now she take chemo therapy 6 cycle but after 3rd she got lot of complication major or her diabeies are frequantly fluctuate she take insuline also but she didnt take food becoz of side effect of chemotherapy please suggest how to treat her wisely.
As my face and body skin has been burned through hot fully boiled water blasted out from pressure cooker while cooking daal in pressure cooker. So, I would like to know which treatment is better to take either allopathic or homeopathic to get skin as normal as before without any spot remains and why? Please answer immediately it's urgent. Kind Regards!
I have lumps in my armpits which is painless, once I got it checked from a doctor just to know if it was some problem but it is just fat, my weight is 60 and height is 5' 3. I feel awkward in feeling sleevless. Please suggest what should I do?
Acne got created dark spots on my face and I amn't able to get rid of them. So what is the best way to get them cleared off from my face?
Hi, I'm into a typical corporate environment and I work in night shifts. My skin tone was fair earlier and My face seems to be losing its color now a days. Does bleaching or facial really removes dead skin cells? If so, which one is the best? Both my office and room runs AC continuously. Does that affect the skin and create such impacts? I've a dry skin type and I use Dove soap alone as per my dermatologist's recommendation. I use a face wash with milk extracts and do not use any other creams. Please guide me with a suitable treatment to gain back tye lost fairness. Thank you, Regards, Umai.
Hello Doctor, I have pigmentation like brown spot on face. I have tried melalite cream but ended with no effect. Kindly assist what can be done. Regards, Riddhi.
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from dark circles since last a year. Give me a proper medical advice.
Lumps are usually harmless and do not raise serious concerns. However, if the lump persists for more than two weeks, it may be a serious issue. Lumps are categorized based on their place of occurrence and each of them demand separate treatment. Learn the signs of danger related to lumps and take action accordingly.
Reason behind formation of Lumps
Injury is one of the major causes behind lumps. If the lump is painful, one must consult a doctor immediately. There can be various other causes behind lumps, which depend upon its place of occurrence.
- Epidermoid and pilar cysts (sebaceous cysts) appear as small smooth lumps under the surface of one’s skin. Such cysts are non-cancerous, hence, can be treated easily.
- Swollen lymph glands generally occur in neck or in groin or under the armpit. Usually, any infection results in swollen lymph glands. However, in certain cases it may be caused by cancer.
- Skin abscess is a term given to collection of pus. e.g. boils. Symptoms of skin abscess consist of redness and swelling.
- Style or Chalazion causes swelling on the eyelids.
- Lump in the salivary glands happens due to mumps
- Swelling in the thyroid glands may cause lump in the neck region. This lump may encompass the entire third gland or a part of it.
- Breast lumps occur in both men and women. Generally, they do not indicate breast cancer. Any abnormal swelling in the breast must be immediately shown to the doctor.
- Hernia or enlarged lymph gland may result in a lump in the groin.
- If a person experiences swelling in the scrotum, he must immediately consult a doctor.
- Lump in the anus can be caused due to piles. The small vessels engulfing the anus may get swelled piling up more blood than usual. Other than a pile, abscess could also be the reason behind lump.
- Lump on the hand, wrist, finger may occur due to ganglion. Such cysts may develop around joints or tendons.
Signs which indicate you must get your lump checked by a doctor
- If the lump gets hard or firm
- If the lump gets sore
- If the lump gets enlarged
- If the lump doesn’t vanish within few days
- If your body temperature rises more than normal
- If you experience abnormal loss in weight
- If you experience any such abnormalities
- If the lump reappears post removal
If any of the above sign occurs, it is better to consult a doctor and get your lump checked. In most cases, lumps are harmless and non-cancerous. But it is better to take precaution.
For any specific problem or for any further discussion, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.