Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SangeetaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 yrs old married woman. Its been 8 months since I am married. Recently I have been diagnosed with endometriosis. Although my left ovary is normal. Right ovary has 2 cysts. One of size 32x40mm. Another one. Smaller. I m really very scared. I want to go for pregnancy. Is it possible to get pregnant without surgery. Please reply.
I had protected sex on 23rd July and took I pill on 24th evening as a precaution. My period due date is 28th and still haven't got my periods. Is there chances of pregnant?
Recently I got married and we planned that not to have child right now. What is the process to mate with my partner with safely way. Can you help me regarding this.
I am scared to do sex. I feel so much pain inside and unable to do sex yet. Please suggest me how can I overcome from this and would be able to do sex?
Hi. Want some observation .i am presently 8 weeks pregnant. I went for usg at 7 weeks 6 days. It shows live pregnancy in normal position. Fetal pole seen. Fhr 167 / min. Sac measures 5.3 mm.crl 7 wks 5 days .1 day behind. I hv a cyst in left ovary .want to want are the measurements rite corresponding 7 weeks 5 days? please rply. Really worried. Do not hv gyn s app till nxt week.
I am 24 year oldold women. My boyfriend and I had sex on 10th november. I hadam periods few days before that. We used protection but it was loose and n so we used unwanted 72 (contraceptive pill. Then we had sex on 24th november, we used protection. We checked the condom to see if it was bursted but it wasn't and now its 19th december and I am 1 week and 2 days late. We are sure about the protection that it didn't burst. Is this because of the pill but it was told to us that it will be late only for a week but now its more than that. I have been having stomach ache regularly for the past week. Pls help. Am I pregnant? Pls explain in detail. Should we be worried. Will I have my periods?
It is really important to enlighten yourself with the meaning of the word 'cannabis'. Cannabis Sativa is a kind of hemp plant from which you derive hash, hash oil and marijuana. Cannabis is popularly known by a litany of street names like weed, pot, grass, homegrown or even ganja. Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC is a chief chemical present in the plant. This chemical has the potential to alter the way you think, feel or work and hence there is a need to know its link with psychosis. Psychosis on the other hand aims to explain mental conditions felt by a person. In most cases a stark departure from reality is noticed which is usually the case after consuming cannabis as well.
Psychotic effects of Cannabis:
- Irregular sleep patterns: The effect of Marijuana or hash can upset your sleep patterns. A check has to be exercised therefore. It can make you feel too tired and exhausted to rest for long hours.
- Increased anxiety: Many times, the hemp plant has been found to play up with your coping skills. You might feel anxious at the drop of a hat. Anxiety takes a toll on mental peace and affects your physical health.
- Problem in thinking clearly: Under the effect of Cannabis, you tend to live in a parallel universe. Your mind makes up imaginary situations thinking it to be real. This muddles up your capability to think clearly.
- Lack of innovation: Continuous consumption of the drug can also make a person repetitive; you stop conceiving new ideas.
- Reduced confidence: Studies show how you can become very nervous due to the effects of cannabis.
- Reticence: Communication can be a problem if you have been using the plant for a long time. You tend to bottle up your emotions and also your fears.
- Paranoia and suspiciousness: You might even grow suspicious of people you trusted all along. Friends, relatives, parents are doubted. Obsession with the slightest of things is also a resultant effect.
- Delusions and Hallucinations: Being 'high' is a positive effect as it helps you to relax, but if unhindered it could lead to serious hallucinations. Your existence in a hallucinated world can even turn fatal in some cases.
I had unprotected sex 2days after finish period and took I pill within 24hrs and I got bleeding after around a week (it was like period) and I missed period for 2 months according to my regular cycle and also I took home pregnancy test 3 times but the results are all negative and I am not having any kind of pregnancy syndrome, what might be problem?
Iam. 30 year old a diabetic and bp patient got married 1 month. I have a problem with my pennis I do not know what is happening whenever I wants to enter into the vagina hole of my wife before entering it. My penis releases. Even my penis is not so strong since month I did not brake her virginity. Also m not having much sex desire what goes wrong with me.I am so much worry about this and very much ashamed in front of my wife. Is this is my serious condition. Please help find correct Dr. and medicine. I am from hyderabad.
Doctor mujhe 15 din se period nahi aa rahe me unmarried hu or meine 10 ya 11 month pahle sex kiya tha to iska pragnancy se to kuch lena nahi hai. Mujhe kya karna chahiye ki meire pariod aa jaye.
Hi Dr. I am newly married, I have pain in bottom of vagina above anal ,getting burning sensation like skin tear, while intercourse time start burning, afraid to have sex, please give best suggestion and why it cause Thanks in advance.
Periods me jo girls k pain hota h pet me or kamar me kya ye natural h. Kuch bataye please kya pain kam ho sakta h koi food lene se ya koi natural tareeka ho jis se koi side effects na ho.
Dear Doctor I am 56 yrs old Male whenever I touch my left side breast it pain, I can't sleep with breast touching the bed, this pain is for last 2 months.
I'm 35 years old and my wife is just 28. It is said that before 2 days and after 3 days of period it safe to intercourse we have two child 12 years and 4 years and we do not need more child how can we be a safe intercourse my wife don't want operation.
Will you please tell me viagra 100 is used for vat purpose. My husband was using this medicine bt he did not tel me ever. Is this have side effects on conceiving baby. Bcz m facing the problem for conceiving.
Are you looking for a good body massage procedure, which will help in rejuvenating your senses and also lighten up your skin? You should go for Njavarakizhi. It is an effective Ayurvedic therapy with several benefits. It is especially good for people suffering from paralysis, arthritis, lethargy, body weakness, stress and trauma. It also helps in maintaining an ideal muscle tone and relaxes your mind.
The procedure of the Njavarakizhi may take up to an hour. First, your body will be preconditioned using oil. After you are massaged all over the body with the oil, you will be allowed to relax and lie down for some time. While you relax, Njavara rice gets cooked with milk and some herbs. Herbs such as deodar, mustard, sida and even milk and ghee are used for preparation. After being cooked, the preparation is placed in cotton pouches and used to massage your body. The pouches are gently rubbed and pressed on your body for 40 minutes. Then, the rice is applied all over body while it is still warm. After wiping it off, another type of oil is applied on your body as you relax. For making the treatment more effective, certain oral medicines may also be taken, such as Leyham and Kashayam.
Health benefits of Njavarakizhi
There are several important health benefits of Njavarakizhi, which include the following:
- Your skin is kept healthy. The skin being the largest body organ, needs proper care. This treatment is very effective in improving your skin texture and making it bright and beautiful.
- The treatment enhances your muscle tone and strengthens your muscles. In case you are experiencing body-weakness in general because of aging, Njavarakizhi is ideal for you.
- This treatment helps in lowering body cholesterol levels. High cholesterol is a major health condition in modern day and the Njavarakizhi therapy is an ideal remedy. Because of the innate effect of sweat inducing, blood circulation is regulated and cholesterol levels are lowered.
- Njavarakizhi therapy is very effective for giving relief to stress. It helps you to relax and eliminates traces of stress. The mind gets to be at rest, which allows you to calm down and relax.
- Njavarakizhi also helps in easing pain and inflammation that is associated with arthritis. Moreover, regular Njavarakizhi treatments help in strengthening your muscles and hence, you are provided with long-term relief from arthritis symptoms.
These and many other wonderful therapies are there in Ayurveda which not only cures but detoxifies your body. This is an all natural therapy which is associated with no side effects. Kindly consult to know what are the best Ayurvedic solutions for you in terms of diet, home remedies, therapies and medicines.