Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Samir TawakleyYour feedback matters!
I want to know about some medicines to reduce the creatinine level. Also want to know the diets for the patient.
My dad is 65+ years he got stone in urine nd kidney so is der any medicine to soluble the stone nd with out operation Nd tell me food to eat my father.
I am 19 years old boy from gwalior (madhyapradesh) .mene apne urine ka irm test karaya to usme bacteria 3 and pus cell 2-3 /hpf aya h then I want to know what is the side effect of that bacteria and cell which is come out by urine ? Is that harmful or is that serious disease.
Hello sir, I hav 5*3 mm stone in right kidney and 5*3 mm stone in left kidney. What should I do sir. I also do workout.
My friend is 20 years old and due to slight stomachpain she was hospitalized. The reason was kidney stone. Doctor said this is starting. So how can we overcome this disease. Is the only remedy drinking water? Is surgery needed at the starting condition itself?
What is mean by kidani ston and how I can solve this kidney stone what I can do for the rest from this doses.
I'm suffering from kidney stone. Doctors prefer me to drink lots of water and I do. I drink lots of water but still the same. Is there any helpful medicine for the people suffering from kidney stone?
I suffered with kidney stones. It occurred twice in one two years. Give me suggestions for non occurrence.
My prostate gland enlarge 25% I have started medicine daily one bed time eating capsule Amudra Feeling good urine. But my right side of abdomen feeling some wet or some disturb. Any suggestion please Thanks regards.
I go to toilet three or four times in a day .still I do not feel fresh. I feel pressure in my lower part.
Sir. Daily I normally passed urine but today I got too much pain in the penis when I passed urine. I saw little bleeding came with urine at last when almost urine passing is finished. Sir why its happens and what treatment can I get. please sir help me.
I have burning sensation in urine specially when I mix littlebot chilly in vegetables why. I feel fatigue also.
My daughter has been diagnosed urinal infection. And she is frequently feeling the pressure of urinating as well as a burning sensation after urination. What is recommended?
The pair of kidneys that human beings have, forms an important part in the excretory system. They perform specific and important functions. They excrete urine as well as help in eliminating the toxins, which accumulate in the body. Kidney stones occur when the minerals present in the urine without being discharged, keep on accumulating. This gives rise to an extremely painful and uncomfortable situation. Though sometimes the situation gets revoked all by itself, many-a-times it requires medical intervention.
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are:
However, there are several preventive measures which you can undertake in order to avert the situation. Some of them are:
- Drink lots of water: Kidney stone is one of those rare conditions that once occurred, always carry the latent threat of recurring again. Therefore, drinking water in large quantities becomes essential. The more you drink water, the more frequently you would urinate, thereby curbing the chances of the minerals settling in the kidneys.
- Avoid certain foods: Food like beets, spinach, those which are replete with calcium oxalate should be avoided in order to minimize chances of having kidney stones.
- Foods recommended:
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables
- Drink plenty of water ( 10 -12 glasses of water)
- Dietary calcium of 1gm a day
- Low oxalate diet Foods to be restricted
- Reduce the amount of salt in your diet
- Restrict food containing excess of oxalate
- Limit intake of animal proteins
- Change your diet: If you are trying to avoid the eventuality of developing kidney stones, it is imperative that you change your diet a bit. It is recommended that you exclude animal protein as much as possible and assiduously avoid the intake of salt as much as possible.
- Take less calcium supplements: Calcium generally is considered a nemesis to your kidneys and is prescribed by doctors to be avoided. However, recent research has thwarted this claim. Calcium does not pose a threat to kidneys. However, calcium supplements definitely do and therefore, should be avoided. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.