Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sameer Shrivastava
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer ShrivastavaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. Just before one week I did my lipid profile test and results were Hdl. 45.ldl. 113.triglycerides 258. Vldl.52. Total cholesterol. 211. Ratio 4: 1.I am talking atorvastatin 10 mg daily from last 6 months. From past six to seven months my blood pressure is sometimes 115/75.128/80.(at home digital monitor. And whenever I go to doctor I find it around 140/80. Sometimes 160/80. At once it was 180/100. My family doctor suggested only lifestyle changes and reduce weight. My problem is that when ever I go to doctor I get anxious and my heartbeat increases a lot and I get high BP readings Please doctor help me to find way out. Right now I'm taking atorvastatin 10 mg for cholesterol and NO other medicines.
Hello, I am 48 years old approx. And I am have high blood pressure. Could you please suggest me what diet I have to take to control my BP. And I want to purchase a BP measuring machine which one I have to buy.
Respected Doctors, I am seeking for a great support from all of you. My husband age about 31 yrs, Height 5.6 inches, Weight 86 kgs, he consumes alcohol every day around 360 ml and meet (Chicken, beef and other oily junk foods like bhaji, Gobi Manchurians etc.) as well. Tried advising him by me and family members and taken him to de-addiction center still he is very determined not to stop. And tried giving him de-addiction powder of 3 tins without knowing still no development in his habits. Some more health issues he is facing details given below: # He is having BP – 140/105 pulse & cholesterol around 400, no sugar. # His legs are getting swollen by evening (His working style is sitting on chair at one place around 8 hrs), Lots of leg, neck, back pain is too much every day massage is required to legs at least to sleep. # His tummy also very big like a pot. Face and other body parts are also looks bulky even though he wont do any exercise and sit’s at one place after reaching home immediately starts drinking and sitting in one place he wont move little as well. There will no movement at all to the body. # he will not like to go to hospitals as well if we try to ask him, then we are unable to face his scoldings and not able to take as well to hospital. My request is to advise any medicine which will stop carving to consume alcohol, since he is very determined not to stop so that I can mix in his food consumption or any other source. Due to his addiction family happiness is drained out and relations between family members are also slowly vanishing. Request you to kindly advice the best solution I will be very thankful to you.
Good Morning Dear Sir/Mam, The problem with my wife is, she have breath problem while is eating anything. Due to this, she can't eat anything & Her health is going bad. Can you advise us medicine, food & avoided things to get better & solve this issues. Thanks & Regards.
My dad's kidney is leaking protein abnormal. He had high blood pressure and diabetes also. After doctors concern he is taking steroids as a drug for cure. All the doctors are saying that there is no cure for this except steroids. Doctors also saying that steroids is not good for health. Now please suggest me what to do for complete cure. I don't wanna loose my dad. please help me. Its a humble request. please do something.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.