Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sailender JainYour feedback matters!
How to get rid of scabies in scalp? Using shikakai but no use. Permethrin lotion giving temporary relief for some time. Running out of bottle. And am getting holes in face. My doc suggested me eukroma cream to apply on face at night for pigmentation. Does it cause holes? I am confused. Seeking for your medical assistance. thanks very much.
Having random tingling at different spots of head and face, rarely head/neck pains and some tinnitus for few days. Doing a sitting job, trying to be active these days. What should I do?
I am 29 male suffering from Tinea Versicolor (sehua) from long time but cured 90% of it by use of Garlic over it. But but at some part like on neck and back. Major part is back neck as they keep growing, I also used garlic treatment over it but its very painful. Researched a bit about it and found this (Uses For Selsun Blue Medicated Treatment. Selenium sulfide 1% and 2.5% strengths are used on the scalp to help control the symptoms of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. Selenium sulfide 2.5% strength is used also on the body to treat tinea versicolor (a type of fungus infection of the skin).) As I have to treat body part so I want to know products available in market with following chemical composition in New Delhi India.
My Face Is Dark What Should I take To Glowing my face skin For permanently Please Suggest Some Better way Thnk yuh?
How to get rid of dark circles? I take 7 hours sleep but then also I have dark circles. What should I do?
Hello Dr. When winter comes my legs skin get starts etching. I have tried all kind of lotion and all but doesn't stop please help me.
Hi I am female my age is 37 I am seeing aging lines around eyes, forehead and on nose so please suggest me some home remedies and tablets if any so that I get rid from all unwanted lines.
I have skin allergy. Itching on my skin and then convert into spot When I take medicine it is alright when leave the problem start again Any solution.
Adding magnesium bath salts and essential oils in your warm bath relieves stress, pain and soreness, and detoxifies your skin.
How to get rid of the pimple marks. My skin is oily skin. Especially in summer I get more pimples and sunburn. After using sun cream still I have sun burn on my face. Could you suggest what I can do to get it resolved.
Hello sir my self chandbhan gupta I am 39 year old man and my skin pimppl and black colour sir help me.
I am having skin irritation from long time. I went to doctor he suggested me a soap that heals scabies. I am still having the same problem. What should I do.
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.