Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am very worried from my oily face skin. Daily and daily glow is reduced from my face. And now face is looking very bad. please suggest what is used for that. And I want permanently my face oily skin is cleared. Than what I do.
As you grow older, so does your skin. With age, wrinkles, fine lines and a plethora of other skin problems become all too common. However, the good news is that aging is a problem that can be arrested. Yes, when you want to go beyond anti-aging skin creams, your dermatologist has some impressive tools for treating large pores, wrinkles, sagging skin, stretch marks, and more.
Here are 7 popular anti-aging dermatological treatments:
Cosmetic Surgery: The most common and popular way to arrest aging is through cosmetic surgery. Brow lifts, neck lifts and facelifts are the most popular surgical treatments to reduce signs of aging. You can opt for a single procedure, or you can choose to undergo a combination of procedures to treat your aging skin.
Retinoid Creams: Extracted from vitamin A, retinol contains extraordinary anti-aging components. The best thing about retinoid is, you can get it as facial creams at cosmetic shops, or get your dermatologists to prescribe it if you require a stronger application.
Filler Injections: Dermal fillers are injected under the external layer of skin to fill in wrinkles and lines. Fillers also add dimension to your face. Previously silicone fillers were very popular; nowadays dermatologists prefer hyaluronic acid fillers.
Peptide Creams: Peptides are an excellent dermatological treatment for lessening wrinkles and fine lines. Peptides are short links of amino acids. Peptides augment renewed production of collagen that you lose as grow older. Like retinoid creams, you can avail them at shops and dermatology clinics.
Botox: Otherwise known as Botulinum toxin, it freezes skin muscles when injected under your skin. This smooths out the lines or wrinkles on your face. Botox injections are best done by professionals, so consult your dermatologists before undergoing the procedure.
Microdermabrasion: This is a popular derma treatment to remove fine lines. Microdermabrasion boosts new skin growth by using fine particles to exfoliate skin to remove superficial wrinkles or lines.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: This treatment uses high-intensity light to remove wrinkles. The light improves skin elasticity, making it firmer and youthful-looking.
Hello, I am suffering from some skin problem. My eye back side was dark from last 3 year, why it is happen? I am daily sleeping well in between time, but some person says that, it will happen for late night sleep. Please try to solve my problem and suggest some medicine, lotion or ointment for my skin.
I am 25 years old and I have small white dots on my scene, kindly advise what should I do for these?
I have lot of body odour problem. What should I be doing . I am working person . I have to do household works as well as job works. Want to get something I can apply while bathing or after bathing.
I have freckles on my face. How to get permanently rid of them? Is laser treatment good to cure them? Please suggest.
I have dark circle under my both eyes for severals months I tried some medicines also but I don't able to get any response so kindly give me some tips.
I am 41 years old Male (5o kg weight, O) and am working as Lecturer in a College in India. Since few months I am getting rashes on my skin if the weather changes, grey coloured stools (often). Near the toes of left leg the skin became rough and if scratched even lightly blood oozes out. My belly starts bulging now. I lost my appetite, sleep and even if I sleep it is not deep sleep. Recently my fingers started paining (Here in India Doctors said - may be Leishmaniasis (Testkit unavailable so confirmation cannot be done). Or HIV (I rule out this since I am unmarried and never had any sex with any woman) How to confirm any of these diseases?
The air is saturated with moisture during the rainy season. This makes the weather humid and everything else damp. This makes it an ideal breeding season for bacteria, viruses and fungi. Common problems of the season like water logging even deteriorate this situation further. Skin-related problems are on the rise during the monsoons, especially due to fungal infections.
Here is a list of a few fungal infections and how you should deal with them:
- Athlete's foot: This disease occurs if the feet are exposed to dirty water for a long time. The skin turns greenish with pus-filled scaly and itchy patches. You can treat this by using absorbent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal powder. Soaking your feet in vinegar or bleach solutions can be helpful for getting relief from Athlete's foot. It is also best to keep your feet dry all the time and carry a separate pair of shoes.
- Ringworm: Ringworm infection occurs in the shape of a ring on your neck, on the soles of your feet, in the armpits etc. It can be treated with anti-fungal powder or cream. Also, avoid scratching the infected area or wearing clothes made of synthetic material.
- Tinea capitis: This is a fungal infection on the scalp or in a beard (also called ringworm of scalp). It can be treated using anti-fungal shampoo containing ingredients like salicylic acid which exfoliates the skin and scrubs the infected cells off the scalp.
- Nail infection: Dirt and mud that accumulate under the nails lead to fungal infection in both the fingers and toes. Due to the humid weather during the monsoons, accumulation of sweat under the nails is also responsible for such infections. The preventive measure is to keep short nails and remove dirt from under the nails. Anti-fungal powder is a remedy for this too.
- Eczema: This is a chronic skin condition where itching and bleeding blisters and patches appear on the skin. The disease is often aggravated during the monsoons due to the damp weather. This can be treated by applying salt and magnesium on the affected areas of the skin. Coconut oil helps to provide relief from the itching and burning sensations. A great way to keep your skin safe from these infections is to use only soft cotton clothes during the monsoon season. Materials like silk, satin, polyester etc. irritate the skin and do not allow the pores to breathe, so they should be avoided.