Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sailender Jain
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sailender JainYour feedback matters!
I was diagnosed as posterior anal fusion then was operated now after 3 months I found blood again will doing stool now please suggest me something to get relief from this problem.
I am 34 yrs old. My face has lot of dark pimple marks. I am using neem face wash, but no use. What should I do?
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a visit to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"
I was treated for severe tan/darkness on my arms by alopathic doctors. Very little tanning was removed. Please advise.
Hello my baby is abt to b 1 years old her upper body is fair as comparison with her lower body (legs n hips) wat to to do pls suggest she ws born fair bt later on she turned black.
The terms dry fruits and dried fruits seem synonymous, but there is a slight difference between the two. To put it in simple terms nuts are also known as dry fruits. Dry fruits can be further categorized as dehiscent and indehiscent. The former refers to seeds contained in a pod and the latter refers to those that are not found in a seedpod. This includes pistachios, cashew nuts, walnuts and almonds. On the other hand, natural fleshy fruits that have been naturally or synthetically dried are called dried fruits. For example, dehydrated figs, raisins, dried cherries, apricots, etc. are considered dried fruits. Dehydrated apples, bananas, kiwis, etc. are also called dried fruits.
Which is the healthier choice?
Dry fruits and dried fruits both have a number of health benefits.
- Dry fruits are rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals and healthy fats. However, they also contain a high amount of saturated fats and have a high calorific value. Hence, they should be consumed in moderation.
- Dry fruit consumption should also be limited for people trying to lose weight and those suffering from heart problems.
- To make dry fruits like nuts healthier, you could soak them in water overnight and skin them the next morning before eating them, this helps in reducing the level of saturated fats in them.
- As compared to dry fruits, dried fruits has a much higher sugar level. Thus, their intake should be limited for weight watchers, diabetics, heart patients as well as those suffering from gallstones, high blood pressure and water retention.
- However, dried fruits can be beneficial for anemic patients and athletes. Dried fruits have the same vitamin and minerals as the fresh fruits and the only thing missing is the water content. Dried fruits are also rich in antioxidants and hence help boost immunity.
Tips to buy dry fruits and dried fruits
- With both dry fruits and dried fruits, you must take a look at the ingredients in the case of packaged dry/dried fruits.
- Avoid nuts that have been artificially sweetened, salted or fried.
- Also, do not buy dried fruits that have sugar listed as an ingredient.
- Dried fruits are naturally sweet and artificial sweeteners only add calories without any added nutrition.
- For fruits that tend to be bitter when dried such as cranberries, look for dried cranberries that have been sweetened with 100% natural fruit juice.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello. I am 23 years old I have small pimples on my face since 10th class and I have taken too much medicines advised by the dermatologist but there is temporary result. What should I do please suggest actual treatment.
A daily commuter on the roads into the city? Scared of beauty being hampered by the deadly sun that shines above your head? Tired of spending your money on all those artificial products being sold into the markets at a very huge scale?
Don’t you wish to destroy your skin by using them all?
Now you stop use of all these then and start following though slow but a protective way for skin of your face.
Boil potatoes and then let it get a little cooled off after that you may mash them but REMEMBER not to peel off the skin of them. To this you add, cucumber juice and add a few lemon drops and apply the mixture of all these, as it would help all the scares on the face get removed and help add glow to your skin too. Application of this twice a day would give the best of the results.
With a spoon of vinegar you may add an egg yolk to it and a mashed ripen banana, whisk these entire together well. Use this viscous paste as a face pack and let it rest for the next 15 minutes. After 15 minutes you may wash off your face with luke warm water and try out the same at least twice in a span of week as this would help you skin from being resistant to the UV rays of the sun.
Use ripen papaya fruit, whose one tough slice or just a piece is to be rubbed onto the face and washed off 10 mins later after application. This doesn’t only provides one with clean skin of the face but also help clear all spots and aging signs too.
Apply multani mitti (fullers earth) on your face for getting, fairer, softer, smoother and bouncy skin. Multani mitti adds a glow to your skin.
Mix channe ka atta, haldi powder, shikakai powder, water and make a fine paste out of it. Apply this paste on your face for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water for soft, smooth and glowing skin.
Hence, these are some of the effective face packs that one must try out for healthy skin.