Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Suresh Babu
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin Suresh BabuYour feedback matters!
I'm a paralysis patient from last 9 months. Now, I can able to walk. But, my hand fingers are unable to control. Will homeopathy help me at this stage for my recovery. Please suggest.
I am a 30-year-old male, and I have headache in most of the days. Pain is coming in one entire side of my head. When consulted with a Doctor, He said its an another version of migraine known as Vascular pain and it may be due to continuous work in front of Computer or any daily habit. He prescribed Migranil and one medicine for acidity problem. Migranil can take when ever headache is coming. My concern is that, is there any problem in taking Migranil in each time headache coming. Now I take that medicine once in a day and I got relief from pain after taking that. Please tell, is there any problem or side effect in consuming more Migranil?
Hello, I'm suffering from migraine. Is it dangerous or not? What type of treatment is best for this?
I had first attack of epilepsy few days back. I am under medication. I am preparing for some competition and I need to study 13-16 hours daily. Prior to seizure I was able to concentrate properly. Now I feel difficult to concentrate. Please comment.
Dear sir ------- NEUROLOGIST We have 9 years old son. At the time of birth, very next day he stopped feeding. Also urine was stopped for 24 hrs. Due to this he had faced severe jaundice. At that time, he also faced attack of seizures. Pls note that my wife has faced Fourshape at the time of delivery. Subsequently ONE year passed without any problem. But then he got attack of seizure. Here we started to visit Neurologist regularly. Then always at the time of higher temperature like 101d above, he faced this seizures. Average time of all seizures remained from 2 to 3 minutes. In between, two and half years, he had not faced any seizures. Then our neurologist also asked to stop medicine. But after THREE months, he again faced attack. Here it was without FEVER. As per last one year study, he has faced two attacks. Presently he is having dose of oxetol 450 mg, one in the night and one in the morning. He is also having tonsils problem in the nose. His eye was slight squintal. We are seeking valuable advice that is this epilepsy? His academic career is also bright. He is securing 85 percentage. Regards .
A tumor is formed due to the uncontrolled proliferation of living cells. Generally, the cells in the human body continuously die and are replaced by new cells. Some cells are replaced frequently, like intestinal lining and skin, while some like nerve cells live longer and may not be replaced once they die. Natural cell death is mediated by genetic information and the body’s bio-chemical signals. In the case of a tumor, some cells develop genetic mutations, and stop responding to the ‘cell-death’ signals. They do not die and continue to grow to form a mass, stealing nutrients and oxygen from surrounding tissue. Brain tumor can arise from any of the many types of cells in the brain or its covering. These can be benign (less harmful), or malignant (rapidly growing). These tumours cause harm by following methods:
- A rapidly growing tumor mass can press on normal brain tissue and damage them in the enclosed space of skull.
- Stealing food and oxygen from surrounding normal tissue thereby harming them.
- Increase the brain pressure and reducing its blood supply.
- Secrete harmful substances causing cerebral oedema.
- Some tumours like certain Pituitary tumours can secrete hormones abnormally and cause hormonal imbalance.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: New onset regular headaches, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay. If headache is associated with nausea or drowsiness, it is to be taken seriously.
- Seizures: Seizures or convulsions (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. It may manifest as frank convulsive movements of the limbs, twitching of one side of face, or may cause subtle and transient behavioral changes. New onset seizures in young people must be evaluated to rule out brain tumours.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in parts of the body may be caused by a tumour affecting the sensory tracts.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems may arise as a prominent symptom for brain tumour affecting the hindbrain.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration and memory loss may be the only symptoms for the presence of tumour in the frontal or temporal lobes.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache associated with nausea and/or vomiting is a characteristic symptom of raised brain pressure. Such symptoms should be evaluated to rule out a brain tumor and should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: weakness of one half of face, like deviation of mouth, drooling of saliva from one corner of mouth, inability to close eyelids etc. may be due to facial paresis caused by a brain tumor in the opercular area or in the CP angle. Such symptoms need to be investigated for a tumor.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumor might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: Sudden inability to speak or understand speech may be due to tumors of the dominant hemisphere of the brain.
- Hearing problems: hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumor of posterior fossa or temporal lobe as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), PET scan and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms discussed above and should visit a doctor, preferably a Neurosurgeon as early as possible. Brain tumors are easier to treat if diagnosed early. Certain small tumors can be treated with radiation alone. If surgery is required, smaller tumors diagnosed early have greater chance of cure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.
Hello sir, my Kid had a sudden onset of seizure in school. CT Scan taken and results attached. Now she is normal. The doctor said nothing is abnormal but the report says there's left basal ganglia calcification and it has endocrine abnormality written. Not sure what it means. Can you please help?
Feeling numbness in the left arm and foot. Pain in left head. Lower back pain. Could this be sign of stroke.
Preparing for Penis Enlargement Exercises - 4 Ways to Warm Up Your Manhood
When preparing for penis enlargement exercises, one of the things you have to pay close attention to would the warm up of your penis. Warming up the penis happens to be very important when preparing for penis enlargement exercises and stretches in order to avoid unwanted injuries. Plus, if you do things right, you will get to reap even more benefits than usual once you get to the actual exercises afterwards.
When preparing for penis enlargement exercises, look at it as the same thing as the stretches that you do before working out at the gym. They will also enhance your gains in the same way and help you prevent injuries at the same time.
Preparing for penis enlargement exercises basically entails applying some heat onto your penis through your method of choice. You can either use a heating pad, an infrared lamp, a rice sock or a washcloth for this. Here are some of the different methods for preparing for penis enlargement exercises in more detail:
The Heating Pad Method
The heating pad is one of the most popular penile warm up methods to date since they are cost-effective and easy to find. To use one, just refer to the instructions found with the product itself.
The Infrared Lamp Method
The infrared lamp is most popular in the world of medicine and is used to get inside the skin to heat up the necessary tissues in the penis to warm it up. It may not be advisable to use this method at home, though, since you will need to make it a point to keep your testicles away from too much heat; otherwise, you could burn them without meaning to.
The Rice Sock Method
The rice sock is cost-effective, too. Plus, it is easy to make one. Just look for a sock, buy some rice and make sure you have a microwave handy. Then, fill up your sock with enough rice that will ensure that your penis will still fit into the sock later on. Then, tie the sock shut and place it into your microwave to heat it up.
Most of the time, this will take up to an hour to get the temperature needed to warm up the penis, but this will depend on your microwave, as well. If you have an especially powerful microwave, you can expect the sock to heat up much faster than if you have a less powerful microwave. Your microwave's speed of heating up the sock may depend on the amount of rice that you fill the sock up with, too.
Of course, it would be important to feel the sock before placing your penis in it, as well. If it feels too hot, make sure you let it cool down first to avoid unnecessary burns. On the other hand, if it feels too cool, heat it up in the microwave a little bit longer until you get the desired heat for the warm up.
The Washcloth Method
The washcloth method is by far the easiest method to use when preparing for penis enlargement exercises. Although it might not be the most convenient method since washcloths cannot exactly retain heat for long periods of time, it can save you a lot of money in the long run. You just need to have some patience and dedication when it comes down to it.
Naturally, there are other warm up methods that you can try out, as well, such as warm baths, warm showers and saunas - all of which can help you gain more benefits from your penis enlargement exercises in the end. All you have to do is choose the method that would work best for you.