Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. S.S.BamraYour feedback matters!
I have a knee pain last 2 years, I had many ointment several times but no relief . Please advice me what should I do for it.
Hi. I'm 21. Im a vegetarian. I don't eat much. I never really have much of an appetite. And when I used the restroom one time, my poop was green. Why is this?
Hi, I am A boy of 17 And I wanted To know That How Can I fix My Poop time. And How should I eat At night.
Sir my weight 45 kg and height is 175cm. So my question is how to improve weight naturally I wait your answer.
In suffering from drastic weight loss fatigue back pain n my knees they feel like they're not even there. I'm 27 and I also have bleeding when passing motion and urine is always dal yellow. Feel so uneasy and restless every time. Have trouble sleeping as well not even fr a single day I'm able to have peaceful sleep. The drastic weight loss from 94 to 55 in just over a month is worrying me even though I eat a lot.
At a point when downpour comes, individuals can be seen moving and celebrating from various perspectives. In any case, this is additionally a season for some diseases and health issues. Because of the sudden change in temperature, the safety of our body turns out to be low and makes us powerless to numerous diseases. Taking after proper monsoon Ayurvedic care tips can turn out to be advantageous to stay healthy.
The digestive framework gets debilitated because of dehydration in summer. This prompts low digestive force. This is further debilitated by vitiation of doshas and dhatus because of storm. Consequently taking after an eating routine that expansion force of assimilation and fortifies the digestive framework would be useful in the blustery season.
- Drink bubbled and cooled water blended with minimal nectar. Drink a lot of water and keep your body all around hydrated.
- Avoid overwhelming, hot, acidic, harsh (chutneys, pickles, yogurt, chilies, curry, and so forth) and salty sustenance as it advances water maintenance, heartburn, bloating and hyperacidity. Evade broiled nourishments, garbage sustenance and meat. Stay away from servings of mixed greens and verdant vegetables.
- Consume light and effortlessly edible sustenances, vegetable soups, steamed or boiled pumpkin, vegetables, squash, zucchini, steamed serving of mixed greens, natural products, khichree, corn, chickpea flour, moong dal and oats as well as more. Stick to nourishments arranged out of old grain, rice and wheat.
- Do not enjoy overwhelming activities like running, cycling and so on which expand Pitta (heat). Yoga, strolling, swimming, and extending are great.
- Be watchful while eating out and ensure you go to a spot which is perfect and hygienic. Totally abstain from eating nourishment which is presented to climate, similar to the ones sold by roadside merchants.
I'm feeling fatigue the entire day. Very Sleepy with Knee pain and feels like sleeping through out the day.
I can't improve my health. I am thin. Is it depends upon genetic. Give me solution to improve my health.
My son is 14 years old (15-01-2002. In October he took cricket coaching for 10 days. Since then he fell ill frequently. Sometimes headaches, sometimes fever. He feel weakness all the time. Dr. Please suggest me diet or supplement for him. His height 5'10. Weight 60 kg.
If your idea of the perfect weight loss meal is plain chicken or fish with a salad and brown rice, then you're missing out on some major ingredients shown by reams of research to help the body burn fat: herbs and spices.
Herbs and spices are the best way to add flavor to food for no extra calories, sugar, sodium, or other junk, which is critical to do when you're trying to lose weight. Research shows that if you don't like the taste of what you eat, you are much less likely to stick to any diet, no matter how disciplined you are. Herbs and spices add a significant amount of flavor to food and can turn, for example, that piece of plain chicken into a restaurant-worthy meal, thanks to just a little rosemary, paprika, sea salt, and ground pepper.
Many herbs and spices can actually boost your metabolism and help your body burn fat more quickly.
Here are 7 herbs and spices with science-backed powers to help you lose all the weight you want:
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is one of the best weight loss herbs because it helps to stabilise blood sugar level, keeps you full for a longer time, decreases hunger pangs and metabolises fats at a faster rate.
- Ginger: Ginger is a very good body cleanser. Ginger helps to remove the food logged in the digestive system and thus prevents fat storage and weight gain.
- Cardamom: This spice helps boost your metabolism and improve your body's ability to burn fat.
- Turmeric: This yellow-orange spice has several weight-loss properties. It helps to reduce the formation of fat tissues, thus lowering total body fat and prevents weight gain.
- Cumin: Cumin helps to improve your digestive process and production of energy. Cumin seeds also help to boost your immune system.
- Flax Seeds: Flaxseeds acts as a bulking agent and gives you a feeling of fullness. Thus, they prevent you from overeating and help you to lose weight.
- Black pepper: This commonly-used spice is filled with a compound called piperine. This compound helps in boosting your metabolism. Black pepper also helps in improving your digestive system and helps to burn fat at a faster rate.