Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. S. P. SinghYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old and partner is of 18. She is suffering from Polycystic ovary Syndrome (something PCOS) cause of that she has irregular periods and bleeding every time. She consume birth control pills for that shake. I want to have oral sex with her. Is it safe to have oral sex (if I kiss her vagina?) or sex without using condom? Please guide.
How do long time sex with partner? Last ans. I am not satisfied, please say to tablet or cream, other (manually) for shegraskalanam (Telugu).
Hello sir, Mujhe sex krne ka bhaut man krta hai jb bhi kisi lady ko dekta hoon. please bataye ye kaise theek hoga?
The prostate gland in males surrounds the urethra, through which urine and sperm are passed out of the body. Its function is to secrete a fluid, which provides nourishment to the sperm. It is about the shape of a walnut and is present between the pubic bone and the rectum.
As a man crosses 40, the prostate gland begins to increase in size due to an increase in the number of cells. This is known as hyperplasia. The condition is usually benign and therefore the name benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH). As it continues to grow, there is an increased pressure on the urethra. Therefore, there can be problems with urination. The bladder, being a muscular organ, compensates to some extent and so the problems with urination are mostly managed. If left untreated, this can continue to be a major problem and the bladder may not be able to compensate. In men who are 60-plus, BPH is very common.
Signs and symptoms
- One of the initial symptoms of BPH is when the urine stream begins to grow weak.
- There could also be a reduced speed of passing urine.
- Men with BPH never have a feeling of complete emptying of the bladder.
- On the other hand, there is also a constant difficulty in initiating a urine stream. There could be intermittent breaks in the urine stream.
- The person may feel the need to strain to initiate the stream and to ensure complete emptying.
- There could be dribbling of urine after passing urine.
- The duration between two bathroom visits can constantly reduce, with the constant urge to urinate.
- There is a constant urge to visit the bathroom, which is more common in the night. One of the most annoying features of BPH is the walking up at night to urinate, but with an inability to initiate a stream and an inability to completely empty the bladder, it leaves the person very irritated and frustrated.
- There could be blood in the urine. In fact, blood in the urine accompanied by fever, chills, nausea and vomiting are indications of an emergency.
- There could be blockage of urine completely, if the enlargement is quite severe.
If you are having any of these symptoms, then the doctor will first test for an enlarged prostate through a digital rectal exam. Then a test is done to check a chemical called prostate specific antigen. Increased levels of this chemical is almost always indicative of BPH. In addition, X-rays and scanning may be used to confirm diagnosis.
Blood test cancer prostate is PSA. It is done only if there is a suspicion of cancer. Most cases can be managed by medication. Surgical removal procedure needs a minimum of 2 to 3 days. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
Married 24 years old. I have some itching problem in labia minor. There is papilla like projection onto it. They are not painful. Non irritating for micturition. What is the problem. Its also not due to fungal infection. My problem has gone 5 years. N non continuous. After 2 month or 4 month or 6 month I experience this problem..
Sir my problem is I am not willing to sex at any time .my age 29 y ,I am not interested in sx .my mood of sex Is how to increase in my life. Please suggest me.
M suffering from pre ejaculation and I want to withstand for longer time n enjoy the moment what to do? Can you help me? Is there any way for me to last long on bed?
I am 35 years of age. 12 yeaŕs of of marriage life but now I feel premature erection during sex and liquid fluid comes when penis straight or ready to use. And also penis not hard so much during intercourse as like earlier. Pls suggest me what I do?
Meri sadi ko 8 sal Ho gaye he lekin me sex nahi karpata muje 1 second me he discharge Ho jata he mene kai sare sexologist Ko bataya lekin Koi fark nahe pada, please help me mujhe pichle teen sal Se diabetes he or ye problem bachpan Se he.
Sex is an art or game where practice and childishness help a lot says Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Lots of men think that women are interested in only size and timing (Just as Pak is India-centric,men are just penicentric). This increases fear of performance and hence ED or Premature ejaculation has become so common. Women are interested more in foreplay or romance and also caring, love talk or patting and fun. Sex should happen and it is not something to be done. Also men unnnecessarily hit the gym in toning and weight gain which further decreases the flexibililty. Copying the porn with oral or kissing further increases the over-excitability and ED. Smoking, tobacco or alcohol or excess beverages or spices also causes severe ED or PE. So just sit with a sexologist and change your life by understanding the art and game of sex, says eminent sexologist of India, Dr Vaibhav Lunkad