Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. S. P. SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 38 now, married with three kids from past 3 months I notice that my penis is not having a hard on its become very difficult to perform and from past six months I have a back pain, I notice some cyst in my upper back and the chest area on my biceps, totally if I notice I can find some 10 cysts all over is this the reason for my erections & I am having a very low speed in my sperm when I ejaculate not able to masturbate also how do I do it please help with some medicine or pls advice.
Opprtunistic HIV Infection:
HIV does not kill anybody directly.
HIV weakens the body's ability to fight disease.
Infection which are rarly seen in those with normal immune systems are deadly to those with HIV called opportunistic infections.
Many of these illness are very serious, and they need to be treated.
Some illness can be prevented.
- Opportunistic infection can be Bacterial, Viral, Fungal, Neurological, Protozoal, Malignacies, Others.
- Mycobacterium avium complex (MAC orMAI)
- Syphilis and Neurosyphilis
- Bacillary angiomatosis ( Cat scratch disease)
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
- Herpes simplex (HSV, Genital Herpes)
- Herpes zoster (HSZ)
- Molluscum contagiosum
- Oral hairy leukoplakia (OPL)
- Progressive Multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML)
- Candidiasis (Thrush, Yeast infection)
- ryptococcal Meningitis
- AIDS dementia complex (ADC)
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP)
- Systemic Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL)
- Primary CNS Lymphoma
Other Conditions and Complications
- Apthous ulcers
- Wasting syndrome
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Pelvic inflammatory disease paricularly complicated by Tuboovarian abscess.
- Lymphoma Burkit's
- Lymphoma immunoblastic
I am feeling lack in libido, because of this my married life no going good. Kindly suggest any strong homeopathic medicine from patanjali, vaidyanath etc.
Sir/madam I masturbate 4 times daily hence during my erection I get little semen. In general what is general quantity of semen of a healthy person. Does my heavy masterbutation affects my father having chances plzzzz give me a brief idea plzzz.
I am having HTN & taking amlodipine regularly. Can I take "Tentex Forte" of Himalaya Drugs for my Libido. Will it react with the medicine I am taking?
Hi sir, I'm 31 years old boy. I used to masturbate since I was 13 years old. But after it I had suffered from night leakage of sperm. And if I had masturbate now it will takes only few minutes to ejaculate. And penis length is shrink ro 1.5 inch. Is this will cause any severe damage to my sexual life and to acquire a child? Or is it premature ejaculation.
Sir I am 30 years old. I don't have interest towards opposite gender from binging. It is towards some male. What is the problem? Is it gay like situation ?Is there any solution for resolving the problem of preparing for marriage?
I have an uncircumcised foreskin and it goes back fully during intercourse. But then I need to pull it forward with my hand after sex and it takes some time. Is this normal? What suggestions would you give?
When I sex discharge 3 or 4 minutes. Every time penis is erect after discharge liquid. Actual sex time and penis size pls.
Need HELP! I did so much masturbation from age 15 to so far 26. Am an accountant and cause of excessive masturbation I hav had started losing concentration and memory power. After so much of busy schedule I stopped this shit habits. Now from last 4 months am regular in jogging and healthy diet (regularly taking organic honey and cumin water) cause am getting married after six months. Can any 1 suggest me best fruits and vegetables to improve sex and brain health. Also how I can increase my stamina? Weight: 82 kg Heights: 5.7 inch Age: 26 running.
My penis doesn't erected while having sex with my wife but it does get erectile watching porn movies. Tell me what to do.
I am 35 yrs man & i'm having sexual problem just fall my sperm when my pennies are in not proper tight? Pls suggests me medicine for long sexual pleasure.
I am 33 years old man. Can I use viagra. If yes then which one I should can you name the same please.
If my partner has a history of herpes and genital warts and is not currently having an outbreak of either warts or herpes,can I contract either of the STDs from oral sex?
I have sex problem like duration time, after 1 time penis not erection? I want duration time increase.
Mere penis ke andar wale gol wale hisse me Dane jaise much hai Jo thik nahi Ho rahe hai halaki usse koi dard ya khujli nahi hotel. Kya hai ye aur kyse thik honge. Pls hlp.
The bleeding after 7 days of taking ipill. Does that mean I am not pregnanat? will it affect my regular periods date? the bleeding lasted for 4 days and was similar to my periods but was not at the proper date.
before I am doing masturbation but now I stopped masturbation because I worrying one thing my pennis with in seconds ejaculation why also my pennis very small. If I am in mood then its fine normal time its a small. There is any problem in future.
Suggest me the safe medicine for preventing premature ejaculation nd increase my time for sex instantly.
HIV, which is short for Human Immunodeficiency Virus, penetrates your body and directly attacks your immune system. In this process, the virus weakens your body's natural defense mechanism against diseases and infections. A compromised immune system makes the body prone to minor infections, which healthy people would generally overcome. The virus itself doesn't cause any physical symptoms. It only serves to ease the entry of other bacteria and viruses into the body.
The following are some of the ways HIV affects your body:
1. Immune system - The human immunodeficiency virus destroys CD4 cells, the white blood cells that help the immune system ward off foreign substances. If left unchecked, HIV can develop into AIDS. During such time, the virus may damage the immune system to an extent that it wouldn't be able to ward off minor infections that a healthy immune system would. A person with HIV could thus suffer from fever, chills, sweats, shortness of breath, white spots in the mouth, fatigue, skin rash and weight loss from time to time.
2. Respiratory system - As HIV develops into AIDS, the body can contract infections such as pneumocystis pneumonia (PCP), tuberculosis and Kaposi's sarcoma. These conditions lead to serious respiratory problems. PCP is found to be one of the most common infections among people with HIV. 85% of the people would develop the infection if the condition is left untreated.
3. Skin problems - As in healthy individuals, many skin conditions can also occur in people with HIV or AIDS. But a compromised immune system heightens the condition and causes difficulty in treatment. Dermatitis, psoriasis, and hives are common conditions. They are also prone to a rare type of skin cancer known as Kaposi's sarcoma.
4. Gastrointestinal System - Gastrointestinal disorders are the most common ailments for people diagnosed with HIV and AIDS. Problems faced include diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, weight loss, abdominal pain and gastrointestinal bleeding. 50% of the people suffering from HIV encounter gastrointestinal disorders at some point of their illness.
Related Tip: Bananas Have the Potential to Prevent HIV Infection