Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
My sister is 18 years old. Blood came from her nose for 2 times. What should she do? What is the problem.
Hi. I am a 23 year old male. I have a problem of constipation. and heat in body. Also my weight is very less compared to my age. What should I do to put on weight and also to cure heat in the body.
Hi I am 29 years old. I am suffering with psoriasis from 3 years is there any permanent cure for psoriasis.
Sir I am 30 year old and I am working in an MNC as a planner sitting on computer near about 7 hr daily. My problem is headache near about twice in a week. What to do.
I have sleeping problem since a week. I am unable to get a sound sleep. And I dont want to get addict to sleeping pills. Please kindly suggest Thank you.
Hi, I want to know that I am taking out the sperms out daily only one time in a day so any thing happens or not I want to know can you please give me suggestions.
I am suffering from gas formation but now I feel better but in some time my body temperature get increase due to this burning sensation takes place in my all body and my eye also burns and I feel not better at that time what I do to overcome from this give me sagation.
Hi doctor. I want ask something with you my stomach is so pain full for drinking alcohol so much so what can I do please help for this.
I recently did usg of my breasts and it shows 5-6mm encapsulated left axillary lymph nodes … I am having an unbearable pain in my both breasts n during ma self breast examination I felt a small cyst like appearance in my ryt breast. After consulting a doctor he said that my right cyst is a cyclic fibroid, sometimes it vanishes and my usg did not showed anything in my right breast… Sometimes I am having a nipple discharge also and sometimes not.
What are symptom of dengue? How it is caused? What are necessary steps should be taken to maintain blood platelets in dengue?
My heart beat gets very fast when I run a very few distance and even climb 20-30 stairs very fast. Is it any problem or due to weight.
I had stiff neck, I got this problem after sleep, but till now it is not cured, around 1 month over but till. I have stiff neck and pain, help me regarding.
Heavy medication is often not required to treat fatigue. Homeopathy is an effective approch to deal with fatigue as it stimulates the body to heal itself. In most cases, simply replenishing phosphate cell salts in the body can have a beneficial effect and give you more energy. These salts help regulate disturbances in the constitution of a person at a cellular level. Phosphorus salts or phosphate compounds can be found in our body fluids, tissues and organs. These salts are essential for energy production, communication between cells and other regulatory responses. It is also vital for healthy bones, teeth and membrane structures.
Take a look at these five cell salts and how they can revitalize you and help fight fatigue.
- Calcarea phosphate: This compound is a building block cell salt. It is essential for the healthy growth of teeth, bones and blood cells. It helps with a number of conditions created by structural stress and helps fight tiredness and restlessness. It is also a beneficial tonic for children exhausted by long periods of mental exertion such as studying.
- Ferrum phosphate: This is an iron compound that is critical to the health of blood cells. By fighting cold, cough and slight fever in the initial phase, it keeps the body healthy and helps build up the immune system. When alternated with calcarea phosphate, the iron in this cell salt is absorbed more easily. Thus Ferrum phosphate can also help regulate the hemoglobin levels in the blood and reduce physical weakness and fatigue.
- Kali phosphate: This potassium and phosphorus compound is considered as a nerve nutrient cell salt. It can be used to treat agitation and depression by calming the nerves. It also fastens the healing of damaged nerve structures. It can also help treat insomnia that follows a day of excitement and physical strain.
- Magnesium phosphate: This is an antispasmodic cell salt and is also known as the homeopathic asprin. It is essential for well structured muscles and their connective tissues. Magnesium phosphate helps muscles move smoothly and can be used to treat minor spasms, radiating pains and to relieve pen up tension and cramps. It can also ease painful menstrual cramps.
- Natrum phosphate: The body depends on this compound to break down acids and help with the digestive system. Thus this is considered as an acidity cell salt, which also helps with issues like headache, muscle ache, stiffness and fatigue.