Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.K GoyalYour feedback matters!
My brother have acidity issue frequently. Can you suggest me how to over come this with some home remedies or medicines?
often had night ejaculation. So I masturbate once a week to avoid night ejaculation. But I saw many pimples on my face. What should I do Should I carry on or stop it. I m still unmarried. I do not smoke drink or else.
Hello Sir İ am HBsAG positive. İt was found 8 years back while donating blood. After that İ gone through several tests including DNA except HbsAg all found negative. As such İ dont have any problem. What medicine İ should go for?
I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi I and my wife just got married and have sex approx 6 times without any protection. (Condom) And once she has completed her period but after sex suddenly its start again for some time so I want know is it safe or not.
I am suffering from viral fever so I took the medicine recommended by my doctor and now I am having itching all over my body.
Sex karte wakt jaldi discharge ho jata hai, aur penis patla aur thoda bend hai, Kya karu? Please advise.
My mother met an accident today. A big steel utensil falls on her foot and made a small cut on nerves of her foot and it started bleeding. She felt unconscious. We cleaned and applied antiseptic on it and covered it with bandage. Bleeding is stop now but that area is swollen and black now and my mother is feeling weak. Also the pain in that area is like pinching. Please advice on this.
Meri nose raat ko apne aap bhane lagati or morning me sahi ho jati h raat ko saas lene me problam hoti h.
I have a stomach pain repeatedly. I have lose my weight because of the reason of pain I can't eat little much food. How can I recover from this problem?
Hi mam/sir Splitting in vagina during intercourse in sex will affect sperm and pregnancy. My wife vagina becomes dry in quick time. Orange sweet lime and pomegranate fruits will affect sperm and fertility.
He has high diabetes. And had gone 3 times in vt condition. And had a ptc. And now he is feeling regularly a breathless. What's your suggestion?
I am having problems in sex, I don't know whether it's pre-ejaculation or due to my first time.(5-6 strokes, when she starts to shout in pain my sperm come out) Some times I am having problem in inserting too Her pussy is so tight that even one finger insert toughly. I got married on 13 Feb & it's been more than two months no one is satisfied. 10-15 sec Maximum time I have sex till now. Please help me, getting depressed.
My father sugar is too high Earlier he was on mixtard insulin 22 unit morning 14 unit night so doc changed it into actrapid 12 unit each before 3 times meal and and lantus after dinner bt unfortunately 100iu/ml actrapid is not available in the market where I live and due to this I gave 40/iu insulin bt sugar levels goes very high. So please suggest some alternative as doc to whom we consult is not available
As per medical studies, bipolar disorder is a personality disorder that is said to affect millions of people around the world, as per medical studies. Extreme mood swings that take a person from a state of euphoria to depression can be called bipolar disorder. While we all go through phases of the same, the patients who suffer from this disorder will usually show a persistent swing or shift between varying moods. The severe shifts will lead to difficulties when it comes to managing one's everyday affairs in a normal manner. The symptoms and signs are also characterised by the phases and mood swings that the patient may be going through.
Read on to know more about the signs and symptoms of bipolar disorder:
- Mania: One of the extremes in mood swings experienced by the patient includes extreme euphoria or mania for no apparent, or life altering reason. Feeling overly happy and enthusiastic are the basic symptoms of this phase.
- Impulsive: The patient can end up feeling elated for a prolonged period of time, with extreme restlessness and impulsive behaviour. They may also end up getting agitated and edgy. This is usually characterised by fidgety behaviour and when the patient speaks too fast. The patient may speak too fast due to racing thoughts which overtake his or her speech and actions.
- Confidence: In this stage, the patient may also display extraordinary confidence, which may not necessarily be backed by reality. In reality, things may be very different in terms of opportunities, skills, people and other such factors. During this mania phase, the patient may also indulge in risky behaviour that gives an adrenaline rush like gambling and having sexual intercourse with multiple partners. This usually happens when the patient is bolstered by a sudden surge of unfounded confidence.
- Depression: This is the other end of the spectrum for these patients. When the mania abates, it gives to way to extreme depression and even anxiety.
- Withdrawal: The patient usually tends to isolate himself or herself from the rest of the family and social circle for a prolonged period, refusing to meet anyone on a normal basis. They also avoid contact with people whom they meet every day, which can have an adverse effect on their work and the rest of the aspects of their lives.
- Memory and Concentration: In this phase, the patient can also experience difficulty in remembering important things and concentrating on tasks. The patient may also be preoccupied with a number of things which can prevent him or her from making proper decisions. Slow speech and lack of energy may follow as a result of such preoccupation. Preoccupation with death is a common symptom of this phase. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.