Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. S.D SharmaYour feedback matters!
Ya I am 20 year old and I am suffering from dengue fever which seems to be dangerous after few days if proper treatment is not given. Same condition act here but I didn't consult to a doctor and miracally I get well soon.
I want to ask one question about my health. Whenever I had a lunch, dinner after half and hour I have to go for potty for 2-3 times a day so please give the solution.
I am having acidity problem from 2-3 months I tried allopathy nothing happen. Also having acne on shoulder and back and some on face also. And I am having dandruff in my hairs I am also having the problem of hair falling.
I am 28 years old women suffering from thyroid. And deffency of vitamin d3. My hair fall is very much. All the time I feel sleepy. And if I eat little bit I feel nausiya. I have also put on weight an I have unwanted hair on my cheek to please. Help.
Feeling vomiting and I'm in my journey. How could I get rid of it. There is no medical shop nearby. Pleasure help me out.
Dear sir my son age 5 years suffering from nephrotic syndrom from last 2. 5 year what is actual complete treatment ?
I am suffering from constant weight loss and cough and cold is there any disease I am suffering from?
Sir mujhe dhat aur swaclpandosh ki problem hai pairo mai tootan body se heat aur bahut kamjori mehsoos hoti hai mai cigrate aur wine nahi peeta is samay mai dabur ashwagandha le raha hu lekin usse abhi koi aram nahi hai please help me.
My brother 34 years is alcoholic. Many times he wants to leave the alcohol but can not. He complaints without talking wine he can not sleep at night also in day time. What should we do now.
I am 72 years male suffering from cad, lumber spondylosis, scoliosis, constipation etc, quite usual for a man of my age. I am having severe leg cramps at night. Please find some remedy for these cramps.
I have more masturbating from last few years. Now I feel weakness in my pennis. Pennis is moved in the left side from its end & not so strong. And right ball goes up. What the meditation to normal it.
It’s that time of the year again, where 'a year is ending and the new year is going to start'. All of us want to put our best foot forward in the coming year. We want a new thinner, healthier, more energetic and flexible body next year. We also want to get back to our few years old skinny jeans. So, what are the new year resolutions for 2017 that will up our health quotient substantially?
Read on for the five hottest dietary changes to take care of your health:
- Eat more Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids is good for the heart. You can get Omega-3 by eating walnuts, fish and flax seeds. Omega-3 is also good for getting help with PMS and menopause symptoms.
- Pile up on veggies: Daily recommended intake of veggies is three servings or more. How many of us reach this target? And then we complain of vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Veggies are our source for many important vitamins. So to tackle fatigue, muscle pains, low sex drive and vision problems, you can consciously eat more veggies the coming year.
- Fibre is key to health: Fibre found in veggies, fruits and whole grains is crucial for the health of the gut. Remember the adage that all diseases begin from the gut, so make fibre a part of your daily diet. Getting enough fibre will also prevent cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and a number of cancers. It will also help you slim down. Remember that the recommended daily intake of fibre is 21 to 38 grams.
- Cut down on meat: This will be of great help to your heart because you will be eliminating a huge source of saturated fats which increases LDL that causes obstructions in heart arteries. Go for more tofu, soya and white meat.
- Treat sugar as enemy no.1: We all eat too much sugar. In fact scientists are calling sugar as the most potent drug of the 21st century and with good reason. Health hazards of excess sugar consumption include excess weight gain, abdominal obesity, elevated triglycerides etc. Sugar also increases inflammation in the body and this is the cause of a number of deadly diseases. One sure-fire way to cut down on sugars is to stop eating out of packets. Yes, processed foods contain a lot of hidden sugars and fats. Nixing processed foods will up your health quotient naturally.
Start a food journal to keep track of what you eat and also convince your friends and family to join in your healthy New Year plans. This way, you will have a support system in place to keep you motivated and on the go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.