Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Roma SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have a pain in my left side of the body. From left side waist to left leg toe. If I stand or work for long time then it get pain specially surface of toe.
Hi doctor, i'm male 33 working in software company for 8 years. I feel pain in back foot. This pain is for last one year. This pain comes when getting out of bed after sleep and also if I stand for one hour. This pain is heavy. Please suggest me the remedies and why this pain is coming. Thank you.
Are you in your 30s or 40s and frequently experience frequent neck, back or shoulder pain? do you feel tired easily or feel weak inspite of a regular routine of jogging? may your core is to blame for that.
Core muscles of the body include the shoulder, chest, back and pelic muscles. A strong core is quintessential requirement for mainting a fit and healthy body.
Poor core strength leads to poor posture, frequent neck, shoulder and back pain and easy fatiguability in performing physical tasks.
Thus if you want to avoids such health problems you should incorporate some form of core strenghthening exercises. Choose from a mix of swimming, plank, burpee, superman exercises (u can google what these exercises and u'l find plenty of links) in addition to your routine jogging/walkingetc. U'l see plenty of youtube videos on core strengthening.
A strong core leads to a strong and fit body. Happy exercising.
I am having pain in heels from past several months. Off late it has increased and I am finding difficulty in walking. The pain is now coming to the knees and then to the spine. Please let me know possible reason for the same.
I am 27 year old male. I am a student. I am suffering from pain in the knee joint since 5 month. I am already use ointments and medicines but completely not cured. What to do? Please help me.
I'm suffering from pinched nerve in my left arm it causes severe pain I don't know what to do exact in the upper arm help me out.
This is for my wife age=56 years. He has perennial muscle pain. She is having pain at upper portion of her back and both legs. This pain is more prominent at night time. Her protein D level and calcium levels are with in limits. Pl suggest possible causes and remedy.
Before 2 month ago I have 40 inches chest size and a broader chest and flat .but m suffered from typhoid fever about one month. Now my bones are bending and I am feeling very un comfortable. Chest size reduced to 33 inches. What can I do for regain my all muscle and prevent shoulders and upper back bending.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"