Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit MahajanYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am suffering from high uric acid 7.2. For this I am taking homeopathic medicine (mother tincture urtica urens). But there is no visible results. Please suggest some good allopathic medicine to reduce my uric acid.
Suffering from vomiting and loose motion. Already on glysen mf1 and tellzy ch 80 due to diabetes and hypertension.
Hi Doctor. I have a problem of very early discharge during sex. For this I am having nurokind next but no use. Kindly suggest me what to do. Thanks.
Hello I am 25 years old I am having slight testicle pain special y in my right testicle. I had an operation of twisted test iCal 5 year before, is that possible that my testicle is twisted again. please suggest I feel little contraction type pain and never near testicles appear up and down. Before that I masturbate three times about 7 hr before please answer.
What the symptom for zika virus & how to overcome it? Some few days onwards I feel very mental depression please help me.
I do not masturbate at all and my sexual desires are much high I experience nightfall 40-45 days but I want to stop it what to do?
Hello am HIV positive undergoing on ART medicines I have to know can I work in night shift my timings of taking tablets is at 10 pm after 8 pm dinner.
My wife aged 60 years is suffering from allergic asthma more occasionally during change of season. Please prescribe me.
Having severe back pain like cramp for last 7 days, but pain is there for past one month, taken diclofenac two days, pain got reduced while taking diclofenac, but after one week again started severe pain. Doctor checked x-ray and said OK. Still need second opinion on xray. Also my LMP was on 14.06.16, period delayed by 2 weeks as of today, however urine and beta hcg negative, not taking pain killers yet hoping I might be pregnant still. Need advice.
Dear doctor, am a 32 year male, am unable to participate in sex for longer time. Am ejaculating within 2 to 3 minutes.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.