Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohit Mahajan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit MahajanYour feedback matters!
Both kidneys are normal in size. The Rt. Measure 110 mm and the lt. Measure 119 mm in length. No hydronephrosis, no calculus is seen in right kidney PCS is mildly dilated in left kidney. Left upper ureter is dilated with a calcus of size 8 mm is seen in vug. Right upper ureter is normal. What is necessary for surgical of stone.
I have a problem of premature ejaculation. I am getting of in before of 1 min.\please give best suggest.
My 70-year-old mom admitted to hospital with hypertension and high blood sugar last week. She got discharged from hospital after three days with normal BP and blood sugar with medications for BP and Blood Sugar. But now she is feeling nauseatic and urgency for nature's call intermittently. Is it matter of worry? Please suggest.
Hi, I am 24 years old. Last year I have got this dry cough issue. I have get it checked with many doctors. initially they said it was throat infection. So I kept on taking meds for the same. But it was so irritating and I couldn't concentrate on my studies. So I have started my treatment with AIIMS. I have had X rays, CT Scan and breathing tests and I have also get it confirmed that I do not have any TB issues via the tests. Now, one of the doctor says that I have chronic laryngitis. He suggested to use less tea, less chilli etc. I am a student and I study late night. So, I do take coffee. Help me out because I still have this issue but you think it's better than before. Thank you!
What to do if you have fractured leg I mean which exercise to perform in this type of condition to loose weight .
I want to commit sex with my girl friend .. But this would be the 1st time for both of us. Please tell the healthier way to commit it.(don't want pregnancy, safe sex, not much pain,)..
Hai sir, I am 27 years old I has diabetes from last 2 months. Now my penis is paining for me. I got recently married. But I can not do sex with my wife. When I do sex with my wife the penis is getting pain for me. And in my penis there is coming some whitish. So please can you help in this. What I should do now doctor?
If a survey is done for the most common male sexual problem, the outcome would be erectile dysfunction. Commonly referred to as ED, it is a major problem for the male but it can be treated in simple ways.
By definition, ED is the repeated inability of a male to achieve and/or maintain an erection for a healthy and satisfying sexual relationship. The key word here is “repeated” as a quicker erection or softer erection is very common in many men, which could be a one-off instance and caused by transient factors like stress or lack of sleep. When this happens repeatedly, then it needs attention.
Symtoms: Erectile dysfunction is when:
- Erection is too soft, not allowing for sufficient penetration and prolonged intercourse
- Erection duration is very short
- There is difficulty in arousal
Risk factors: ED has been noted to be commonly seen in people, who have following behaviours:
- Advanced age (>60 years)
- Excessive alcohol abuse
- Sedentary lifestyle with no exercise
- History of diabetes
- History of groin surgical procedures for prostate, bladder, etc.
Causes: ED has both physiological and psychological reasons.
- Most common psychological reasons are strained relationships, performance anxiety, and other life stressors.
- Physical causes include reduced hormone levels and other chronic medical conditions like obesity, diabetes, and hypertension.
Diagnosis: While ED is easy to diagnose medically, the truth is that not many would be forthcoming for a diagnosis. Given that this issue could be a jolt to the “manhood,” it is often not brought out in the open for discussion. Once that is done, the following steps can help in diagnosis.
- Medical history and specifically sexual history
- Check for genital abnormalities
- Blood testosterone levels
- Other vitals including blood pressure, sugar, and cholesterol levels to identify overall health
- Sexual counseling involving the couple. Once they open up and get comfortable, the problem vanishes. Performance anxiety which is a major cause is taken care of, and ED is no longer an issue. Aligning the couple’s expectations also is very essential.
- Hormone supplements, both locally applied and taken into the system, help to a great extent
- Lifestyle changes like quitting smoking, moderating alcohol abuse, healthy eating habits, and moving away from sedentary lifestyle helps treat ED
- Medicines like Viagra are very useful for occasional cases of erectile dysfunction
As a last resort, there are advanced options like pumps, vacuum devices, implants, and surgical options, and implants. These are often not required, as in most cases, sexual counseling and hormone therapy help in managing ED.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!