Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Sir, my age is 19 year, I am suffering from hair fall. 1 year, and present I am some running medicine but it is no any benefit medicine :- 1. Kenzol zpto shampoo (ketoconazole, zinc pyrithione shampoo) 2. Kevon stay on lotion (ketoconazole 2%) :--massage in night 3. Imxia xl serum (morning me spray) 4. flucon (morning -evening 1-1) 5. Mefol- D3 (breakfast 1) 6.harvest (1 afternoon) sir request please help me what can I do for my hair can I go for ayurveda and other allopathic. please suggest. I am. In low confidence with hair problem sir my father have baldness so suggest me. please My hair fall too much fast.
Their is an swelling in my anus. It neither bleeds and don't cause any poo problem. But it itches a lot. So what could it be.
I am 29 year old I had a skin problem some black spot are in my hand and foot also I had consult many allopathy doctors and used there medicine by using medicine spots are decrease but when I stopped they again increased so what can I do to remove that spot.
I am worried with my premature grey hairs which are going constantly over a period of time. Can you please help me.
I am 26 years old Female. I am suffering from extreme hair loss for last few years. What should I do.
Hello sir. I am 24 years old. My most of the hair has become white particularly on sides near ears. Also recently my beard has developed a spot near chin where either no beard grows or if it grows, it is white and unfortunately it is spreading. Can you suggest me anything for it. (i have got cold that remains through out the year. It never goes). Please suggest something for it as well.
From the pst 1 month I have been suffering from nodular cystic acne. As per the prescription I have been using some creams and antibiotics which have DOXYCYCLINE and a cream PERSOL FORTE. The problem is that since I have been using these the area where I apply the cream has almost turned red like burnt and dry (skin cracking). I apply the cream during bed time and leave it till I wake up. Should I continue with the cream?
I hair is getting white so want can I do for m hair please give m advice I want good treatment for m hair.
I have faced hair fall problem so what can I do to avoid this type of problems and please advice any home treatment and easy to use.
I m 20 years old and I want to increase my height what should I do? And also I have acne on my face what should I do?
I am a 20 yr old girl, I am suffering from acne, blackheads and large pores on my face. Kindly help to get better and faster results.
Scabies is a type of skin conditions that causes itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by Sarcoptes scabiei, a microscopic mite. It is a contagious condition, which can spread through physical contact. An estimate shows that scabies infects over 300 million people worldwide per year.
This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats, and mice can also be affected by this disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin, which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection, is a quite common occurrence in such cases.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure.