Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit BhargavaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 my face becoming black ,compare to body face is black I want glowing skin what can I do I want my face white.
I have skin condition known as Seborrheic dermatitis. I have tried many solutions, none of them worked for me. Also, hair is reducing at crown area. Please advice me, how to stop hairloss.
My face has dry skin and pimples too. If I use cream for dryness then there comes more pimples. Please help me.
Hair fall is the big problem for mine. So I am very unhappy. So I request you sir, please tell me the solution of this problem.
If I am having a dandruff problem, applying hair oil is good or bad. As I am applying hair oil every night before going to bed and wash it off in the morning.
I am 24 and my beard turning white day by day and increasing. But I dnt have single white hair on my head. What to do? I get depressed due to this.
I am house wife of 36. And I am worried about my hair. It becomes white and have dandruff. I have very much hair lost.
I have a problem of hair fall and hair thinning. Tried a lot of shampoos but no help. Dandruff is also there.
I'm having fungal infection near my private parts what to do cure from that? And I'm 18 years old Can you say the medicine for that.
Hello I am 24 years old. I want to ask that I smoke too much and due to that I have cigarettes stains on my lips so how to remove that stain please tell me a good solution.
I have a hair fall problem but it increase and great hair fall when I apply oil in my hair so please give me suggestion.
Hi I have lot of acne marks on my face and chicken pox marks on my face and its tanned with no glow on my face lot of dark circles under my eyes what shud I do get a tan free clear glowing face at home naturally please help me.
Your hand is an integral part of your persona, which is why you need to keep them clean and presentable. However, conditions such as cuticle skin peeling can take away the beauty of your hands. Cuticle skin peeling can also irritate your hand throughout the day when the cuts are exposed to external elements, such as food or dirt. You could also infect your fingers in the process, if the cuticles are not treated properly.
Causes of Cuticle skin peeling:
- Allergic reaction: Bacteria may cause allergies and stimulate cuticle peeling problem. Detergents and other chemical product can also cause irritation.
- Bad habit: If you have a habit of biting nails or picking nails, then also you can be infected. Moreover, if you rip off your hanging nails instead of chipping them properly then it can result to skin infection.
- Lack of minerals: Calcium and vitamin deficiency can also be a reason for cuticle skin peeling around your fingernails. The skin gets dry and flaky resulting in breaks and chips which may in turn lead to cuticles.
- Skin diseases: If you have any skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis etc then you are likely to develop skin cuticle peeling problem.
Some treatments for cuticle peeling problems
- Warm lemon water: Rinse your hand everyday with warm lemon water to clean the nooks and crannies of the fingers where dirt may be stored. After washing hour hands ensure your moisturise them to keep it supple which will prevent the development of cuticles.
- Cucumber: You can also rub cucumber slices gently on your skin to reduce the inflammation form cuticles and sooth any wounds on the fingers.
- Aloe vera: You can also use the aloe vera gel for its cooling and soothing factors. Using aloe vera multiple times a day will help to get rid of cuticle-peeling by naturally moisturising and disinfecting the skin areas a t the same time.
- Honey: Use honey on your hands and then wash it with lukewarm water to get soft and smooth skin.
- Balanced diet: Maintaining a proper diet containing which has healthy fats, dietary fibre, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and protein will nourish all areas of your skin properly and prevent the problems of cuticle peeling occurring in the first place.
- Antibiotics: You may also need to take anti-infection drugs to reduce the problem if you have already had an infection in your fingers within the cuticles.