Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohit Bhargava
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit BhargavaYour feedback matters!
I had a very black skin at elbow, neck, outer side of legs, underarm and even on inner thigh can anyone suggest me any ointment for quick removal of those tan on my body.
I have lots of dandruff. I have tried many shampoo but unable to get rid of it. It fall like raining from my head please help me?
Hello Sir, Now I'm 21 years Old, But my Beard Is Not Growing! My Other Friends Have Very Nice Bread! So My Question Is How to Grow My Bread? please Help Me!
I found one small lump near right side neck just before 10 days and small pain when press so please suggest.
Hello sir, my face is like a girl and too small. I want to make it bigger and flater. Also I do not have beards due to which all make fun of me and I do not want to talk to anyone and I do not want to go anywhere. I am good in studies but bcoz of my face I do not want to do any preparation because All make fun of me wherever I will go so what I will do please tell me.
When I had ride my bike for a long distance, my hands skin is naked n the sunlight strike its for a long duration , N I feel that my skin had burnt. Tel me wat to do next to cure it.
My daughter has allergic problem in out side food she get rashes on hand and legs she feel like doing scratches suggests me some medicine.
I use to apply soap directly on my face which made my skin white in approx. 30 days but one day after applying the soap I noticed that my face color has got black . Since then My face color is black even I apply face wash and do facial as well. Please help.
I'm 19 years old, female. I got my underarms waxed a week ago. Now I have got swollen lymph nodes in my right armpit. What medicines should I take?
Suffering in Gray hair problem since last 2 years. My age is just 15. What causes it an what, s the solution? Please tell me!
Hey, I am 29 years software employee. I have oily skin through out. But not much marks or pimples. Consulted dermatologist for skin whitening. Now a days after using the suggested creams I am going through a dry skin and these days I am going through a terrible hair fall and facial skin problem. Initially I used to get small white bumps, m sure thy aint pimples ,they then dry up. I have consulted a dermatologist and she suggest me to some creams and face washes. I did use them. Thy did not lessen them infact it grew reddish. Again consulted same doctor now she gave me ointment for redness for 3 days with in two days they got vanished. Now again I have more white tiny bumps and dryness. Around both the cheeks ,nose and between the eyebrows. And hair fall at the same time. I really do not have time to go consult a dermatologist, as work is keeping me immensely busy. I need your generous help regarding the same. Thank you,
I am loosing hair quickly and tried all shampoos my hair is curly I am a female please help with this its not looking good Is it because of hyper tension please help me please.
I'm a male and I have pimples all over my face so which medicine or any face wash which one should I use?
Lybrate | Dr. Rakesh Bharti speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Dry skin occurs when your skin lacks the necessary moisture it requires. It tends to make your skin flaky, itchy and sometimes causing red patches especially on your legs, back, arms, or waist. These are the areas we usually forget to moisturize and we tend to concentrate more on our face and hands. Dry skin is usually the result of frequent bathing, use of soaps which are harsh for your skin. Scratching an itchy patch too much will eventually draw blood and might even result in a permanent scar. However, there are lots of remedies for dry skin, which will help you restore the natural oils of your skin and make your skin glow.
1. A hot water bath is a strict no for your dry skin: Hot showers tend to remove your body of its natural oil, which is essential to keep your skin moisturized and smooth. A warm shower should last no longer than 5 to 10 minutes. Afterwards, gently pat your skin dry with a towel and immediately slather on the moisturizer.
2. Do not use harsh soaps: Wash your body with a soapless cleanser when you take a bath. Skin care experts recommend a cleanser that contains ceramides. Ceramides are fatty molecules that help the skin to hold moisture.
3. Use sunscreen with good SPF: One of the main causes of dry and itchy skin is sun damage. To prevent sun damage, use of sunscreen with a good amount of SPF is essential for your skin. If you're planning to stay out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure you use a sunscreen with SPF 30. There are many moisturizers which have a good amount of SPF.
4. Moisturize your skin daily: Use moisturizers, which contain ceramides, shea butter and glycerin. Moisturizing your skin daily can easily prevent dry skin. Apply a good moisturizer immediately after taking a shower to trap in the moisture.
5. Use a face mask: A honey and oatmeal face mask can be used as an exfoliating scrub. Mix together 2 tablespoons of oats with a tablespoon of honey. Spread the mask over your face, keep it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!