Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit BhargavaYour feedback matters!
My age is 18. I am getting some white hairs. What should I do. I think it is due to ghaziabaad's hard water. Any cure?
I have acne on my face. Evn I use doctor recommended tube on acne but they do not get clear .they remain on face for long period in case of using tube or evn in case of not. Whats the reason of this nd whats the solution.
I have some small holes on my face and body of chicken pox how can I reduce them with home treatments?
Tangled and dry hair cause a lot of anxiety to a number of people, men and women alike. There are however, several kinds of remedies available for rough and dry hair. To this effect, the markets are flooded with cosmetic products that guarantee assuaging hair damage. There are several factors that contribute to the increased roughness of hair. Nutrition deficiencies in diet, exposure to polluted water and dust feature among the most conspicuous reasons. Besides, use of chemicals and heat for styling of hair also substantially damages the quality of hair. Sufficient care is imperative to maintain the richness of hair. While many opt for expert treatments at salons, a few home based solutions always come handy while beating the bad hair day blues.
- Avocado: Avocado is perhaps one of the most trusted fruits when it comes to skin and hair care. Replete with essential vitamins and minerals, avocado work wonders in restoring the luster to your hair. Mashing avocado with an egg and then applying it on wet hair, smoothes dry and damaged hair.
- Butter Massage: Applying butter to rough and damaged hair a while before shampooing can repair the damage caused to the hair by pollution and chemicals and enhance the smoothness and shine.
- Olive Oil: Among the other curative traits of olive oil, one of the most testified qualities is its moisturizing prospects. Rubbing the hair with warm olive oil and leaving it for an hour before rinsing it off, may yield favorable results.
- Tea: As incredulous as it may sound, your good old tea can impart the much needed shine to your rough, dry hair. Using freshly brewed tea as a final rinse after shampoo can enrich the texture and the color of your hair.
- Mixing Egg with your regular shampoo: As a protein rich supplement, egg can provide your hair with the required about of protein and thus, work as a viable remedy for dry hair. Blending your regular shampoo with eggs can result in tangle free, smooth hair.
- Botanical oils: Oiling is one of the most trustworthy methods of hair therapy. Using oils made from olives, jojoba and almonds is crucial for restoring the luster and smoothness of hair.
- Mayonnaise: As appetizing it may be on burgers, Mayonnaise can be used as an important source of proteins for damaged hair. Massaging the hair gently with a dollop of mayonnaise before washing it off with lukewarm water has proven to be a useful therapy for dry hair.
- Banana and Honey Mixture: Being rich in the essential salts, Banana, when mixed with honey and hair oil is extremely beneficial to dry and damaged hair. Regular use can effectively restore the smoothness and shine of the hair.
- Beer: Beer is an excellent for conditioning of hair. It repairs and nourishes the roots of the hair.
Sir. I want to ask you that my face was rub for doing work late night so my skin color seems black and dark. What can I do. I don't understand please give a advice.
Hi, mere face pe kafi iching ho re h. Ik baar start ho jae tou itching avoid krna buat muskil ho jata h. Us vjah se face pe kafi dane like funciya ho gai h. please tell me the solution for this .
Sir I am suffered from whitening of hair please tell me the reasons behind this and tell me precaution an diet required.
I am 21 years old female. I have a problem of hair fall and my hairs also become very rough and dull. What can I do for getting smooth silky hair'and how to get rid of from hairfall?
I am working in mining company. I am losing my hair's day by day. Please help me as soon as possible.
What are the Pranayam and yoga to regain hair and for hair loss. please help .can you give steps of doing it.
I am a male aged 23 years. I have scars of pimples and marks on my skin. They don't fade away. My skin is also quite oily. Although pimples don't develop on my skin now. I have applied few ointments like adapalene but the progress was really slow. What should I do to remove pimples marks as well as scars? Please recommend. thanks :)
Lybrate | Dr. M L Gambhir speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY