Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu JainYour feedback matters!
I got pregnant on november 29, and now I want to abort this baby. The baby age is 94 days approx. Can I take any pill for abort this baby? Or go for a hospital? And if I go for a hospital how much Time to take abort this baby .Plz help me .Bcoz I am unmarried. Yesterday's I done my usg. And now the Dr. Tell me that my baby is too big how is this possible? And he trapped me and told me that if I go for abortion then the Dr. Give a medicine and take my sense for 1 day for this abortion, why it is happened? My sister also doing this abortion from hospital and she take only 30 mint to clear it. And she complete 4 months of baby age and she has no pain at all .plz help me.
We all desire for long, voluminous, lustrous hair and often crib about our hair not growing long enough or taking ample time to grow. But, we tend to forget that the secret behind beautiful hair is healthy hair. To maintain a long and healthy hair you must follow a rigorous regime. The following are a few tips to keep your hair long and healthy.
- Get to know your hair: This is the primary step to attain your goal of having a long and beautiful hair. Knowing your hair type (dry or oily; fizzy or straight etc.) and figuring out a meticulous hair care routine is of utmost importance. You may also consider professional help.
- Choose the correct products: This step needs attention. Make sure you do not get lured by advertisements. Choose products that suit your hair type. Once again for this step too, if you are unable to decide for yourself, do seek professional help.
- Learn to clean your hair in a proper manner: Message the shampoo on your scalp and rinse it properly with sufficient water. Remember to use a conditioner every time after applying shampoo, as it helps to seal the hair cuticles and restore protein and lipids. Use a towel gently to dry your hair.
- Pamper your hair with an oil message at regular intervals: Massaging your hair with oil will help it to grow faster. It also prevents your hair from dryness and being frizzy. You may also consider massaging your hair with hot oils the night before a shampoo.
- Go for regular trimmings: Trimming your hair at regular intervals will prevent your hair from split ends. Split ends hinder hair growth. So by avoiding split ends, you can make your hair grow longer.
- Avoid dryers and use a proper comb: Dryers may turn out to be very harmful for your hair. Using a dryer at close proximity to your hair may damage your hair. Try to dry your hair naturally. Also, use a proper comb that will not hurt your scalp. Combing in the right direction is also essential. Start combing from the tips to the roots.
- Use hair revitalizers: Revitalizers, Vitamin E capsules and other essential oils may also boost your hair to a desirable length. But, make sure you consult an expert to find out the needs of your hair.
- Eat a healthy diet, exercise and have a good night's sleep: These are the key factors necessary to maintain healthy and long hair. Incorporate Vitamins such as Vitamin A, B Complex and vitamin G in your diet as these will help your hair to grow long. Exercising and sleeping will is also crucial for maintaining healthy hair.
Menopause is a natural change in a female body that occurs after or around the age of 45, when the ability to bear children stops permanently. The fertility diminishes and the menstrual cycle stops. A decrease in hormone production, especially in the levels of estrogen, happens after the onset of menopausal years.
During this time, there are a number of physical changes that take place inside the woman’s body. The noticeable changes happen in the female breasts.
Some visible changes to breasts during menopause
Non-cyclical breast pain is mostly not related to menstrual cycle and slowly stops with time.
Loss of glandular tissues is common and causes shrinkage in size.
With age, the connective tissues also lose elasticity and causes sagging
Breast pain could also be due to fibrocystic breast changes
There could be a chance of developing breast cancer
Density of the glands decreases inside the breasts and fat develops.
It is advisable to get any kind of discomfort examined by the doctor to make sure you are in the safe zone. Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is not generally advised as it may create hormonal issues in the long run.
It is also important to follow a healthy diet comprising of protein, calcium , magnesium and other vital nutrients as advised by your doctor. Reduction in smoking and alcohol intake is highly beneficial and cuts down risk of major diseases. It is also necessary to exercise, remain physically active and maintain a healthy body weight during this time.
Regular check-ups, mammograms and self-examination of breasts help to diagnose and detect early signs of breast tumours and cancer and are highly recommended, especially for women who are in the perimenopausal and menopausal years. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.