Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ritesh SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am from Chennai I am having skin problem after scratch there is small size bulg appear inside the skin and white patched in the area of private part tell me what can I do.
Hai one of my friend last 4 years suffering from knee pain he was suggest so many doctors but no use can you tell a solutions please. His age 55.
My heart beats fast even for small panic situations. Hands keep shivering all the time. My voice goes low. I can not even speak properly. Going in social places makes me shy, I feel problem with walking. When travelling as my destination comes heart beats fast, at the orals and presentations the same. It never happened before but last 4 years. Is it any kind of disorder then what should I do?
How can I calculate safe days fr sex? Is the method of subtracting 18 from shortest cycle and 11 from longest cycle valid? Can I follow this? My period is bit irregular. It varies between 22-26 days. Approx.
Mam I'm suffering from back pain n shoulder pain bcoz of my heavy and large breast. I want to reduce my breast size and want to know whether breast reduction pills like Alexia will help me or not or is it safe to take such pills. Please tell me how I reduce my breast size.
I feel pain in my teeth sometime. and i'm brushing my teeth regularly. So please tell me what is the problem?
My father had got a stone in kidney 6 days back. It was removed on the same day with the help of glucose and it came through toilet. But after that he is suffering from fever, cold, headache. And major effect is food, he is not able to eat food getting bad taste in mouth. If he eats any thing it is coming out. But toilet is coming very clean.
I would like to undergo chemical peel treatment as I have stubborn tan over my face. Please suggest me how much does it cost in bangalore.
Hi I am 17 year old girl and my weight is 36 kg only so I have to gain weight but I can't so please provide me best diet chart and suggest me for gain weight and I am pure vegetation thanks.
I am 25 years old and I m suffering from a ankle injuries from last 2 years. My ankle twisted normally like it happens and I show this to physio therapist and they give me treatment for 2 to 3 months but no relief after that I goes to safdarjung injury center and I told all the problems and they give me medicine and for ankle MRI, the medicine give me relief but only for 2 or 3 weeks after pain start again. Now I start play football again I run lighter to avoid injury and I found my ankle strength is completely gone I can't poot my body wait on my left leg, when m doing this my complete leg is shaking. My complete 2 year experience with my ankle injury I m lill batter when I play or running.
I'm 28 years old male. I think I have Klinefelter syndrome. I do not look like a 28 years old male. I have narrow shoulders and less energy from childhood. Got psoriasis. Lack of concentration and ADHD.
My brother is 22 years old with weight of 120 kg. He is taking simple diet not eating much but after that also his weight is not decreasing. Can you please tell me ways and treatments available for treating obesity.
My hairs are getting weak day by day I tried livon hair treatment many home remedies but it did not work please say wha should I doo.
Pain during labor is different for every woman. It ranges widely from woman to woman and even from pregnancy to pregnancy.
It is caused by contractions of the muscles of the uterus and by pressure on the cervix. It's often not the pain of each contraction on its own that women find the hardest, but the fact that the contractions keep coming and that as labor progresses, there is less time between contractions to relax.
To help with pain during labor here are some things you can start doing before or during pregnancy:
- Educate yourself: Take a birth preparation course class. Ask questions to learn about the different stages of labor so you know what to expect. The better prepared you are the more choices you have during labor.
- Regular exercise: Learn several effective techniques to manage pain during childbirth such as position changes and different breathing methods. Prenatal yoga helps strengthening the entire body, increases flexibility, gives you stamina and relaxes your mind. Join Lamaze classes being conducted at your hospital to educate yourself about the ways you can decrease your perception of pain during childbirth through relaxation techniques, breathing exercises or massage. Exercise regularly, but do not over do and stress yourself.
- Find support: Ask your husband to actively participate along with you in the birth preparation classes. Take his support while you exercise. He too would feel involved.
- Stay well nourished: Pay importance to your diet. Include all the necessary nutrients in your diet and avoid foods which are not recommended during pregnancy. Get in touch with a professional nutritionist to get your ideal diet chart designed.
- Stay calm and positive: Negative thoughts make labor stressful and intensify the pain. Labor transforms you, but you need to harness your mental strengths and stay composed. People may push all kinds of suggestions on you during labor; listen but don't feel you have to go along with them. Choose what you feel comfortable with and find the best option for yourself.
Remember, your ability to endure the pain of has nothing to do with your worth as a mother. By preparing and educating yourself you can be ready to decide how to manage during labor and childbirth.