Doctor in GURU GOVIND AYURVEDIC
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for GURU GOVIND AYURVEDICYour feedback matters!
Hair is the reflection of your wellbeing. Hair, looked after well, upgrades your identity. Hair is the most vital marker of magnificence and wellbeing and henceforth it is advantageous to invest time and vitality to deal with it. Delightful hair compliments your highlights, face and skin. Your hair can make a dream of width or tallness to adjust the state of your face.
Case: A patient I have been treating has benevolently given me consent to incorporate an investigation of his case on my blog. Patient is married, 28 years old, a lot of companions and a delicate, kind persona. His hair were dim and thick, when he saw 2 yrs before he had uncovered fixes on the vertex of his head (M shaped), the GP had disclosed to him that restoratively there was nothing he could do except for gave him some topical steroid cream to utilize. He chose to think about cupping treatment and sought treatment. On examination the biggest patch was 5 x 7cm in a round molded focal bit of scalp, totally without any hair; there were littler fixes adjacent and another littler fix in favor of his head. In this sort of hair loss happens, sparseness happens in patches, frequently on the scalp. These uncovered patches show up abruptly and influence just a restricted zone. The measure of hair loss is diverse in everybody. A few people lose it just in a couple of spots. On history this patient appeared to be no passionate worry in patient life, past or present, however just previously and around the beginning of his condition.
Wet cupping on the head can likewise be compelling as it will dispose of numerous destructive poisons and pathogens that develop underneath the scalp. Cupping additionally causes you to recapture the sustenance of hair, blurred because of the utilization of synthetic substances in hair. Clearly sound eating routine and sustenance is imperative for the follicle to remain alive and keep up a solid development.
Results: This patient was discernibly increasingly exuberant and said he felt more invigorated at the second visit. As the weeks progressed the hair re-growth, more grounded and darker around the edges of the vast fix. (As seen in picture). The littler fixes all have fine dim hair developing inside them. Treatment has been decreased to month to month top-ups as of now.
Conclusion: The accomplishment of this treatment is without a doubt helped by the way that we had the ability to treat the condition early and that quiet was consistent in all way of life proposals.
In the event that you see unnatural loss of hair, thinning up top spots in patches, pieces of hair on your bed or cushion, it is important to see your specialist. You specialist will evaluate your circumstance; he might have the capacity to analyze alopecia areata just by taking a gander at the degree of your hair loss and by examination.
This is a rare condition that occurs due to the damage was done to the peripheral nervous system by the immune system and it results in severe weakness of the muscles. The immune system for some unknown reasons attack the healthy nerves of the body and lead to this condition. In most cases, people notice general weakness and numbness in the affected area. However, in extreme cases, it can even lead to paralysis. The sad thing is that there is no cure for this condition and it is also not clear as to what causes this condition. But it is possible to control the symptoms in many cases and many patients show significant improvement after getting the treatment at the right time.
Types of GBS Syndrome
- The AIDPtype usually begins affecting the lower regions of the body and gradually spreads to the other regions and leads to complete paralysis.
- The MFS type begins affecting the eyes and it causes paralysis of this region.
- The AMAN and the AMSAN type also affect other regions of the body and they need medical treatment at the right time to control the symptoms.
Symptoms of GBS Syndrome
- The most obvious symptom of this condition is the tingling sensation that can be felt in the legs and this usually starts spreading to the upper regions in quick time. You should be watchful about such symptoms and immediately seek medical treatment.
- In other cases, it can even affect the face and arms region and later spread to other nearby regions.
- It causes general weakness in the affected region and this can slowly develop into paralysis at a later stage.
- People suffering from such condition will have difficulty in moving the affected regions whether it is hands, legs or face.
- The pain caused by such symptoms will also be as severe as the muscles of the affected region can develop cramps.
- When the lower region of the body gets affected, people lose control over the bowel function and it can also become difficult to control the bladder in a natural way.
- Apart from that, most people suffering from this condition also complain about breathing difficulty and it can also lead to changes in blood pressure and increased heart rate.
- Most people develop weakness at the early stage itself and this can be noticed within a few weeks after this condition starts affecting the body. The problem with this condition is that it can spread at a quick pace and you need to be very careful when you notice any symptoms of this condition.
- Remember that the success rate of treatment depends on how early you approach your doctor during this condition and this needs emergency medical treatment in most cases.
Causes of GBS Syndrome
- It is not yet established as to what causes this condition. However, most people experience symptoms of GBS syndrome after they have had an infection of the digestive tract. It can usually take a few days or weeks to show symptoms after such infection.
- In the same manner, even infection of the respiratory system can lead to this condition in many individuals.
- This condition usually affects male adults even though it can affect anyone. You need to be careful about the initial symptoms as this can progress very quickly and lead to paralysis.
- You should be extra careful if you recently had an attack of Zika virus or Hepatitis virus. Even other forms of virus attacks can trigger this condition in many people.
- In rare cases, the after-effects of some surgery and even some vaccinations can trigger GBS syndrome.
Diagnosis of GBS Syndrome
- Your doctor needs some experience to identify this condition in the early stages as the symptoms are not specific to this condition. In most cases, you will notice that these are common symptoms of neurological disorders and many people can get confused with the symptoms. In other cases, people may not visit the doctors in the early stages as they confuse the numbness and tingling sensation for general weakness and this can further lead to spreading of the symptoms to other regions of the body.
- When you first visit your doctor with the symptoms, you will have to undergo a physical examination and this will help the doctors to get some clarity about the condition. After this, several tests will be done to check the intensity of the condition in your body.
- The first step begins with collecting the fluids from the spinal column. This is done from the lower back region and it will help the doctors to determine the GBS syndrome condition in the body. People suffering from this condition will show significant changes in the fluid composition from this region and this can clearly indicate the condition.
- Apart from this, the electromyography method may also be used to study the activity of the nerves in the affected region. In this method, the electrodes are inserted through thin needles into the affected muscles and this will give complete information about the nervous activity in this region. When any abnormal activity is reported, it can be concluded that the nervous system in that region is damaged due to some conditions and further treatment can be started to reduce the symptoms.
- In other cases, it may not be possible to insert the electrodes into the muscles and external shock is given to the skin surface to notice the response of nerves in that region. Whenever shock is given to the skin surface, the nerves in that region respond in the appropriate manner and pass signals to the brain. When there is any delay or lack of response in this situation, it indicates that the nerves in that region are damaged and it needs further treatment. There is no need to worry about the shock as it will be very mild and it will not hurt the patients in any manner.
Prevention of GBS Syndrome
As the exact cause for this condition is not known, it becomes difficult to prevent this condition. However, it is usually noticed that this results soon after a viral attack and this has got some connection with various infections. Even though these infections may not cause GBS syndrome, they may trigger this condition due to unknown reasons. The best thing you can do in this situation is to maintain your overall health condition in proper order and try to avoid any form of viral infection. If you are already suffering from any form of viral infection, be very careful about the symptoms of this condition as they can spread quickly once they start affecting the nervous system. You should also be aware of the fact that treating this condition becomes easy when you begin them in the early stages and this increases the chances of recovery in quick time. You will also be able to reduce the severity of symptoms by beginning early treatment.
Treatment for GBS Syndrome
- There is no specific treatment for this condition and you can only prevent the symptoms from progressing further. Apart from that, timely treatment can also reduce the intensity of the problem and make it easy for the person to lead a normal life.
- During plasmapheresis treatment, the plasma cells are separated from the blood and then injected into the body. This can boost immunity and avoid further complications. In certain cases, when the antibodies are overreacting to some condition and causing GBS syndrome, removing plasma of such antibodies will reduce the symptoms to a large extent.
- When healthy antibodies from the blood donated by a healthy person are injected in large doses to the affected person, it can reduce the symptoms and slow down the antibodies that are causing this damage to the nervous system.
- Apart from that, treatment is also given to reduce other symptoms like pain that can be very severe in this condition. However, the use of painkillers is restricted to a small duration as this can have some long-term side effects.
- In the same manner, when the condition has caused paralysis, treatment may be required to avoid blood clots that can cause complications at a later stage.
- Physiotherapy and other recovery therapy may be used to improve the muscle strength and this will also help the person to have some movement during paralysis.
- Such therapies can drastically improve muscle strength and it will help in speedy recovery during paralysis.
- Note that this condition takes time to slow down even after giving proper treatment and many patients see positive results only after a few months. In rare cases, the person affected with this condition may need treatment for several years before achieving complete recovery.
- Even after complete recovery, there are chances that it can relapse at a later stage and you need to be very careful about the symptoms after recovery. If you notice any symptoms that are not normal, make sure to reach out to your doctor and get a thorough diagnosis to rule out further complications.
Complications of GBS Syndrome
- There are several complications of this condition and it can even relapse in many cases. Most people complain about weakness or numbness in the affected area even after recovery.
- If the condition has already led to paralysis, it can show some effects even at a later stage after treatment is given and it can cause muscle weakness in the affected region.
- People suffering from this condition experience difficulty in breathing and this can affect the overall health condition of the person.
- When it has affected the lower region of the body, the bladder and bowel function can get affected and this can continue even after recovery for many days.
- It can even lead to heart problems in the future due to the improper functioning of the nervous system. It can cause irregular heartbeats and it can also affect the blood pressure in the body.
- This condition also causes severe pain in the affected region and this needs to be treated with temporary medication to ease the symptoms.
- In case of this condition causing paralysis, people also suffer from blood clots due to a lack of movement of the affected body parts. Treatment is needed to counter this problem as this can further lead to other complications in the long run.
Myths about GBS Syndrome
- It does not spread
Many people think that this condition only affects certain regions of the body. However, it is not true and it only begins in certain regions and gradually spreads to other parts of the body. When proper treatment is not given in a timely manner, it can lead to paralysis and even cause other complications in the long run.
- Complete recovery is not possible
It is possible to recover completely from this condition even though there is no specific cure for this condition. Many people notice a significant improvement when symptoms are reduced and they will gradually recover within a few months after getting good treatment. In rare cases, it may relapse and even then, it can be handled with further treatment.
- It can be fatal
It does not result in fatal consequences in most cases and you can get complete relief when timely treatment is provided to reduce the symptoms. Only when treatment is not given and the condition is not properly diagnosed, it can lead to paralysis and other complications. In rare cases, it leads to complete paralysis and this also may not lead to fatal consequences.
This condition can be handled effectively when you notice the symptoms in the early stages. You need to be very careful about the symptoms of this condition especially after you have suffered a viral infection as this can trigger the condition in several individuals. As soon as you notice any tingling sensation or general weakness and numbness that starts spreading to other regions, you should be alarmed and visit your doctor. Your doctor will conduct a thorough diagnosis and ascertain the condition in your body. With proper treatment, recovery is possible and you need some patience in this regard as it can take a few months in most cases.
The knee joint is called Janu Sandhi in Sanskrit; hence the name Janu Basti is given to the procedure done on knee joints. In this, the knee joint is bathed with warm medicated oil or freshly prepared herbal decoction. Depending on the condition it can be practiced over both the knee joints or on one knee joint. Knee joints are considered as sandhi Marma in Ayurveda (joint type of vital areas) which measure about three fingers (three anguli pramana). So the Janu vasti is specialized knee therapy or massage which rejuvenate the Janu marma.
- The person is made to lie on his back on the massage table (Droni).
- Reservoir made of black gram dough is built upon the Knee Joint. The dough ring should be such that it covers the knee joint.
- After ensuring the ring is leakproof, the lukewarm medicated oil or herbal decoction is slowly poured into it. When that cools down, it is squeezed out with cotton gauze and the procedure is repeated.
- At the end of the procedure, the ring is removed and the affected area may be gently massaged The person is then made to take rest for a short while.
- Duration of treatment: 30 to 45 minutes
- Pacifies aggravated Vata dosha in the knee region
- Restores the lubricating fluid in the joint and maintain integrity of the structures involved in the joint.
- Removes stiffness and pain in Knee joint
- Protects knee joints from age-related changes
- Increases blood circulation; thus strengthens and nourishes the knee joints
- Improves the mobility of the knee joints (knee flexion and knee extension)
It is indicated in the following conditions:
- Osteoarthritis of knee joints
- Arthrosis of knee joints
- Chronic pain of the knee joint.
Alopecia areata is a type of hair loss where hair loss is in a pattern like small, coin-shaped, round patches on the scalp. Sometimes hair loss can be else where too such as beard, eyebrows, eyelashes, etc.
Causes:- It is an autoimmune disorder where hair is lost because it is rejected by one's own immune system. Why this happens is not fully understood.
A person suffering from alopecia areata is more likely to develop other autoimmune disorders like thyroid, diabetes, vitiligo
Alopecia areata is not contagious, nor is it related to diet or vitamin deficiencies
Stress, however can aggravated the condition
Homeopathic treatment for alopecia areata
1) Fluoric acid:- tendency to develop alopecia areata in family, brittle hair, hair fall in spots esp from vertex, all complaints are aggravated by warmth,
2) Phosphorus:- patchy baldness, dryness of hair and scalp, itchy scalp, dandruff, hair fall after hemorrhagic disease
3) Graphites:- hair fall on sides, patchy baldness, constipation associated with hair fall. Chilly patient
4) Nat Mur:- hair fall esp in anemic females
These are few basic indication for alopecia areata patients in homeopathy
India has a long and ancient tradition of allowing women status equal to that of men. Indeed, women have enjoyed, if anything a more exalted position in society as optimized by her role as a mother. But centuries of foreign domination distorted these social values and women came to be more and more ostracized. Attempts by women to regain their rightful position in society were met by crimes and atrocities committed against them as men enjoyed their role of commanding superior position.
“Crimes against women is crime against the nation”, was not understood properly when the Father of our Nation, Mahatma Gandhi made this statement years ago, but the alarming increases in the incidence of bride burning, kidnapping, rape, custodial rape, child marriage and even Sati prove beyond doubt that where women are not given proper respect and place in society, it could never become a strong nation. The Constitution and the laws of the country agree that women are equal in all aspect and all walks of life. There is, however, a difference in “Kathni “and “Karni”. We plan more but implement less.
During the past decades the country has made some progress in promoting the interest of women but still, there is a wide gap in the opportunities and facilities available to the women which need to be bridged up. The bridge has widened due to rapid industrialization and modernization. The individualization approach has affected the premier institution of socialization i.e. Joint Family. This has severely hit the status of women and added to her social problems as the lifestyles have changed. The women in the society are being meted out with the status of a subordinate person in the family, in the community and in the country.
For bringing the women on the equal platform with men, Govt. of India adopted various welfare programs to arouse social awakening provide respite to women in distress and provide them with enough opportunities for social and economic rehabilitation. The residential, as well as non-residential programs for the welfare of a woman, have been introduced for the last decades as women are still facing hardships and living a low life. There is a need to assess where we went wrong? Some of the causes are:
- Society is male-dominated. The man is not accepting woman equal in everyday life. The superiority complex in the male is so still deep routed and damaging that it is eating the basic concept and strength of equality in our society.
- It is not only the male who is to be blamed for the mental agony of the problems of the woman. There is a feeling that a woman is the biggest enemy of a woman. The moment a woman switches to the role of the mother-in-law from mother, the ego conflicts and adjustment problems start. It is the woman who makes the life of her very own sex unbearable and creates such situations that the woman sacrifices her life.
- Although decades have passed, we have not been able to provide enough educational and vocational training opportunities to women to bring them on equal footing with the man. Whenever needs of family demand, a woman has to sacrifice her education, training or career to devote time to family or look after the domestic matters. The stresses on the woman are affecting their normal day-to-day life which leads to conflicts, ego problems and adjustment.
- It is the woman who has to leave home when circumstances are compelling and appalling and seek shelter either in the institution or in the parental home. Counselling and reconciliation efforts during the short period of stay in the institution are not enough. The moment the woman goes back to her family she is filled with the emotional insecurity of what will be her life as:
- The man has accepted the woman back under family pressures and social pressure.
- The man starts reacting towards the woman’s independence and having brought insult by coming forward.
- After a few weeks or months of peaceful life, the problem will start surfacing again.
The follow-up task becomes difficult as enough staff is not available for undertaking so much of caseload.
In our society, young girls and women often suffer due to their ignorance, reposing trust and easy affection with contacts and friends. They are subject the abuse and breach of trust. Our society is not open enough to accept their folly once committed and attaches a stigma to the women. This has been one of the hurdles in the rehabilitation of the women in distress. A woman who has gone astray or has fallen from accepted norms of society is always looked upon with suspicion and mistrust. We have not been able to generate awareness conducive to the overall development of the women. In fact, over-dose of publicity and propaganda has created an anti-feeling in the society (which is male-dominated).
- Misuse of the provisions of law has further affected the welfare of the woman in distress. The facility of legal aid has become ineffective in some of the cases due to delay in delivery of justice system. Matters like separation allowance, divorce, and abetment also get delayed. Thus, women do not get satisfaction and relief from the suffering of the strains of mental agony. Women have to take shelter in a short stay home or respite homes and in some cases be separated from her children. This is all a trauma which she has to undergo. As the institutional set up is not warm enough, the women are not fully loved, cared and emotionally secure. The distress of the women continues.
- There is a need of providing the women with enough opportunities for economic self-sufficiency as the cost of living has gone up. The social counselling, emotional understanding, vocational training along with proper boarding lodging, medical care facilities should be linked with suitable employment. There is a need to change in the attitudes of men and women towards their responsibilities of inducing the women in the mainstream of society.
There is also dire need to bring back the system of healthy family life, with moral values so that the pride and dignity of women are maintained. Taking away of the family system is enhancing the problems of the women as it will take years to bring social change in the society with the help of Mass Media and Awareness Programs.
Depression doesn't come by knocking the doors, sad thoughts, sad moments, some small thoughts, bad incidents, losing something, etc are the cause of depression and other emotions pains.
Depression is the leading cause of death, and according to the survey the death because depression is more than anything else now.
In upcoming year depression will be leading cause of illness, death, sorrow etc.
There are many types of depression and there are so many causes of depression, read all about depressions, types and reason etc on filling words
Depression should not be taken easy, it destroys you, it destroys your family and everything related to you.
Many times the reason of depression is unknown it is hidden somewhere inside us and it grows like a seed slowly inside us and it starts eating us, it starts destroying us depression have many types and causes and do you know the main and the best solution for healing depression is DISCUSSION, yes you heard it right, yes you heard it right. Depression is easily curable and you can kill it from the root of its seed. Just by doing DISCUSSION.
Friends, family or anyone you trust and can share. Just be open and choose someone to share your sorrow, your pain, your problems, you reason for depression.
It is easy and you can fight against it easily. Depression is so weak once you can discuss with someone. Depression is nothing but a small though which is killing you from inside.
Start the war, raise your voice against it. It is weak, it is nothing but a though.
DISCUSSION IS THE KEY
Meditation is one more thing that is good to kill your depression, it is kind of medicine which attack depression directly. Which kill depression slowly and effectively.
There are more natural way to kill depression,
- Exercise, train your brain and train your body.
- Eat healthily and eat at proper time
- Be scheduled
- Get good hours of sleep
- Take challenges
- Take responsibilities
- Talk to your friends and family
- Take part in adventures and daily day work
- Depression is curable with friend and discussion.
Mornings are hard for many of us. Whether you pulled an all-nighter, didn't sleep well, or are rushed to get out of the house on time, you still want to look good. This can be achieved with a little bit of preparation the night before and a solid morning routine.
Pick out your outfit. Before you go to bed, decide what you will wear tomorrow. This will keep you from digging through your closet, trying on a bunch of clothes, and making a mess. Once you make a choice, lay out the shoes, accessories, and anything else you plan to wear.
- Oats - a good source of protein, lower cholesterol as contains insoluble fiber provides many benefits.
- Yogurt - a source of probiotic, helps u in weight loss journey.
- flaxseeds - low glycemic food, contains omega 3,
- almonds - a rich source of dietary fiber
- Cinnamon - speeds up the metabolism and aids u in quicker weight loss.
While you may be worried about being affected with coronary diseases just because your forefathers suffered from it, there are various factors that are absolutely in your sole control.