Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Richa SinghalYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant she is having frequent vomits and pukes what is medicines suggested and iron supplements.
Hello doctor said that my ovaries have follicles n I have little pain in my lower abdominal region so she gave me progesterone tablets to have my periods but after taking pills no periods and I have hypothyroidism. Expecting answer thanks.
My wife has done ultrasonography today. There found. Ovaries: Right overy is enlarged (71×55 mm) with few (3 in no.) well defined anechoic cysts, largest measuring 37×26 mm Left overy is normal in size (38×18 mm) with a small cysts measuring 17×12 mm. IMPRESSION: bilateral Iberian cysts as described. Now what will I do. Plz, suggest me.
A mother’s milk is said to be the most nutritious food for a new born baby. It contains the perfect balance of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals needed for your baby and changes to keep up with your baby’s growing needs. However, the benefits of breastfeeding extend way beyond nutritional value. Breastfeeding is beneficial for both you and your baby. Ideally, a baby should be breastfed for at least the first six months.
Here are 5 major benefits of breastfeeding.
- Stronger immunity: Mother’s milk is rich in antibodies and a number of unique compounds that help the newborn child’s body fight bacterial and viral infections. No other form of baby food is as rich in these antibodies. Babies who have been breastfed have a lower risk of suffering from ailments such as ear infection, stomach upsets and respiratory problems. The first milk expressed by a woman’s breasts after giving birth is known as colostrums. This milk coats the baby’s digestive system and prevents the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Fewer allergies: Breast milk is easier to digest than formula or cow’s milk. This protects the gastrointestinal passages from inflammation and prevents undigested food from triggering allergic reactions. Being breastfed can also reduce the number of allergies a child may suffer from in their later years.
- Healthy body weight: Breastfeeding makes a child less likely to suffer from obesity in their later childhood and adult years. This is because breast milk contains less insulin and more hormones as compared to formula. This helps regulate fat absorption. On an average, babied fed on formula put on weight quickly and are more likely to overeat in their later years.
- Stronger bones: Breastfeeding is beneficial for both the child and the mother. When a woman is breastfeeding her child, her body’s ability to absorb calcium increases. This helps increase bone density, especially as pregnancy can make bones weak.
- Builds a strong mother-child bond: After 9 months of carrying a child to term, giving birth may lead to post partum depression and a mother may feel the connection between her and the child severed. Breastfeeding helps nurture this connection and provides emotional relief to both the mother and child. For the mother, this experience releases hormones that reduce stress and relax the body. For the baby, close physical contact is very important and this process provides the perfect opportunity to do so. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Mine gf suffer from white liquid comes out frm vagina on her periods date but still now it has been note came wht I should (v hd nt dne anything tht effect it)
I am a 22 year old guy. Last month my girlfriend is pregnant but we dont want a baby yet. Give me solution.
Hi I am 6 month conceived. For past 2 week I got a constipation. Now I notice a small skin tag in anus. What was the remedy. Is tat make harmful in my pregnancy.
I am continuously gaining weight despite keeping a healthy diet. Usually avoid fried and junk food. I was 84 kg before pregnancy and now m 95 kg .I delivered in Jan 2016 .Please suggest me to loose weight because according to my height which is 166 cm I should not weigh more than 65 kg. I really want to loose more than 30 kg in a healthy way so that my weight does not comes back.
Which is the best pills use 50 days pregnancy abortion. Can it safe, Or Without any operation can I doing safe sex any injection or treatment avail?
Hello doctor, After doing intercourse, my vaginal area feel burning sensation for at least 30 min. please help me regarding this.
I had sex with my hus three days before. I. Feeling so much pain in my vagina. And bleeding so much. It has a radish brown colour. Im I pregnant. I ate papaya yesterday. Why itz bleedings?
How do I overcome irregular menstruation problem? How do we cure Anemia and increase the percentage of hemoglobin?
I was 2 months pregnant and had abortion because of unhealthy baby Dr. Suggested me for abortion now it been 40 days so I wanted to know can I teach dance & can I have sex with my husband?
Dear Doctor. My Marriage is going to be on feb 2017 What precaution we can take for the first night And, What precaution we can take to birth control.
Whenever i'm having sex with her she feel pain and burning in vagina, little bit swelling on vagina and not feeling good what should she do.
My marriage completed 6 yrs. Still no baby. My folica tube is block. In 2012 dn laposcropy but no result then done 2013 - 5 IUE. Then 2014 normally natural procedure dn by other Dr. Then take gap frm 07/2016 to 01/2017 then dn IVF in 05/2017 but IVF was failed. Nw we cnt do the another ivf for financial issue. So pls suggest me.
Well here is a very good and practical health tip for them.
While standing up from chair don't use arm rest of chair as a support to get up. While going to sit on the chair too don't use arm rest as a support to sit.
This seems very simple but is a proven and effective health tip. Every time you sit on a chair, follow it and you will know the difference. Spread this tip to your friends and relatives so that they may also be benefitted.