Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Richa SinghalYour feedback matters!
I'm 8 th week pregnant I have taken one dose of hcg injection next how many doses I will need to take.
My last period cycle was on 16th Feb 2016. Currently it got extended till today. Checked with pregnancy strip. It shows a positive result. When will be the idle time to check up further.
My gf is having scanty bleeding and her periods are late but she is having scanty bleeding. We have done prega pregnancy test and it showed negative. Is there any chance for pregnancy?
My period date was 20 last month .but on 5th day intercourse done. Now feel like pregnant. It will be true.
Hello sir my cousin is suffering from hypothyroid and her thyroid level is 8.741 and she is taking thyronome 125 mg earlier she was taking 100 mg same medicine but now doctor has suggest to change the medicine and she is gaining weight alot she is suffering it from last 3 years and she has migraine also sometimes she get faint due pain from migraine Please suggest.
1. First, acknowledge your fear. This is a huge first step. If you do just this today, you’ve done something great. Many of us have these fears, but they are at the back of our mind, unnoticed, unacknowledged, as we try to ignore them and pretend they’re not there. But they are there. And they affect us. So acknowledge the fear.
2. Write it down. What’s your fear? Write it on a piece of paper. Writing it down takes the fear from the dark lurking places in the back of your mind, where it has power over you, out into the light of day, where you have power over the fear.
3. Feel the fear. Recognize that you’re not alone, that we ALL have these fears. There’s nothing wrong with having this fear. Allow yourself to feel it. It’s a part of you, but it doesn’t control you. Remember you can “feel the fear and do it anyway.”
4. Ask yourself: what’s the worst thing that can happen? Often it’s not as bad as we think. Do you fear being rejected by someone? What would happen if you were? You’d lick your wounds, you’d find someone else, and you’d go on living.
5. Just do it. To beat the fear, you have to just do it. Ignore your fears and just go for it!
6. Be in the moment. Fear of failure (and other similar fears) are fears of the future. We get caught up in worrying about what might happen. When you find yourself thinking about the past or future, bring yourself back in the moment and focus on what you’re doing right at this moment.
7. Small steps. Start small. Do something you know you can do. Allow yourself to feel good about that - and then take another small baby step. Keep doing this …
8. Celebrate every success! Make a note of every single thing you do right, even the smallest little thing. Use this feeling of success to propel yourself forward and take the next step. Then keep building on each previous success ….
I am pregnant. I took my 1st dose of misoprostol, I had a sexual intercourse within 3 hours. Will it hamper the process off abortion?
one of my frnd had sex on the last 22 December 2016, she took i-pill after next day her next menstrual date was 15 January. Today is 23 January ,she still not menstrual. What might be the reasons behind this sir madam? She is chance to be pregnant? please suggest doctors she doesn't want to be mother now.
Hello Doc I am 7 weeks pregnant I had my sonography done today my sac diameter is 6.8 and no fetus or no heartbeat observed are there still hopes? Or need to terminate the pregnancy.
Sex with cloths on. I was wearing underwear, boxer and jeans and my girl is wearing underwear and trouser. While humping her, I cummed in my underwear but fluid did not come out from my jeans. Is entering the fluid into the vagina is mandatory for conception. Please tell.
How to use misoprostol Orally or vaginally I have taken mifestrone Please suggest what is the next procedure.
A sudden cardiac arrest is not same as a normal heart attack. While a heart attack refers to the blocking of blood flow to the heart, a sudden cardiac arrest refers to when the heart stops beating unexpectedly. Sudden cardiac arrests occur without warning and often this condition is triggered by electrical malfunctioning in the heart that causes arrhythmia. When the heart stops beating, blood cannot be pumped to the brain and other organs and the person loses consciousness. If a patient does not receive immediate treatment, this could be fatal. Hence it is important to know what first aid a person experiencing a sudden cardiac arrest requires.
Do not wait for someone else to help a person experiencing a sudden cardiac arrest. The first few moments after such an experience are critical and hence your decision to help is what could save the person’s life.
Call a Doctor
The first thing to do when you see someone experiencing a cardiac arrest is to call emergency and request an ambulance. If you do not have a phone available, ask someone else to do it.
After a cardiac arrest, it is essential to get the heart to start beating again as soon as possible. CPR or Cardiopulmonary resuscitation can save lives in this situation. If you are trained in this procedure, start with 30 chest compressions before checking the patient’s airway and performing rescue breathing. If you are not trained in CPR, ask the people around if anyone else is.
If no one around can perform CPR, start hands-only CPR. Make the person lie flat on their back and kneel next to their shoulders. Place the heel of one palm in the centre of the person’s chest with the other hand over it. Keep your elbows straight and position your elbows such that they are directly over your hands. Use your upper body weight to push down straight on the person’s chest and release. Try and achieve a rate of 100 compressions a minute. Continue until the person starts breathing again or medical help arrives.
Use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
If an AED is available, place the electrode pads on the person’s chest as shown in the diagrams that come along with the AED. Follow the visual and voice prompts. Do not worry if the AED shocks the patient as this electrical therapy can help restart the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
It is often believed that eggs tend to heat up your stomach and, hence, should be avoided as much as possible. People believe that eating eggs during the hot summer months can lead to detrimental health effects. One of the reasons attributed to this belief is that eggs contain copious amounts of cholesterol, which can generate tremendous amounts of body heat.
However, contrary to popular belief, eggs do not heat up your system and perfectly safe for consumption during the season of some summer.
Having eggs for breakfast helps you with the following:
1. Cholesterol Factor - To be precise, a single egg provides 212 mg of cholesterol out of the recommended 300 mg. However, cholesterol in your diet does not raise the cholesterol levels in your blood. This happens because the liver produces a high quantity of cholesterol each day, and when you eat more eggs causing your cholesterol levels to rise, the liver starts producing less of it. In fact, a study found that eggs didn't raise cholesterol in 70% of its test subjects.
2. Provides Choline - Choline is a substance, which is required by the body to build cell membranes and to perform a horde of other functions like liver function, brain development, nerve, and muscle function. Lack of choline could lead to disruption of these functions. Whole eggs contain more than 100 mg of this less known nutrient, and therefore, should be a part of your diet.
3. Contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin - One of the gradual symptoms of aging is worsening eyesight. There are many types of nutrients that help in countering this degenerative process. Two such nutrients are lutein and zeaxanthin, which eggs are rich in. These two antioxidants help to build up the retina of the eye. Moreover, they also help in preventing eyesight conditions like cataracts and macular degeneration. Eggs are also rich in Vitamin A, the lack of which is the most common cause of blindness worldwide.
4. Reduces risk of stroke - For many decades, eggs have been unfairly criticized. A popular misbelief was that high cholesterol in eggs made them a cause for cardiac problems. In a review, which accounted for 17 studies and a total of 263,938 participants, no associations were found between eggs and heart diseases. Eggs are also highly filling and help to lose weight to a certain extent. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
My friend's , he wants to ask why his wife never moans and even not coming to her best climax. Why this happens ?
I am 30 years old, since marriage 5 years completed, I am not getting pregnant, the problem is one uterus wall of the fibroid size is 1cm, another one is right tube blockage. Please suggest is possible to conceive by simple treatment.
I am 30 year old lady with PCOD. I got pregnant with my second child. My LMP - 8/2/2016. My HCG levels are: 187, 875, 1675, 6116, 9944, 15980 (taken on 11/4/2016). My u/s so far shows only a gestational sac 15 mm. The latest taken yesterday did show a small white spec inside the sac. My Dr. says 75% miscarriage. Since my HCG is increasing, she has asked me to wait. I do not have any signs of bleeding.
- A fetus can masturbate in utero.
- You don't need genitals to have an orgasm.
- You can have them when you're brain dead.
- They can cause bad breath.
- They can cure hiccups.
- Doctors once prescribed them for fertility.
- Animals orgasm more than we think they do.
- Oxytocin, the chemical released into your brain after climaxing, makes you relaxed and chatty.
- About 10 percent of women are actually anorgasmic.
- Most orgasms last about 20 seconds. After that your body releases a hormone called prolactin that shuts off your sex drive for up to an hour, so anything that was turning you on before can suddenly make you bored.