Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Richa SinghalYour feedback matters!
The last time I had my regular period was last April this year, then I didn't had my period on the month after. Last June I had my period but it was just a small amount of blood and it never came since July. I've noticed that my stomach was getting bigger each day. I've never had sex or anything that will result to pregnancy or STDs. Never had any changes with my diet as well. What could probably the reason for this?
I haven't come on my period but been having sex for while now 2 weeks unprotected feel sick sometimes go WEE quite bit breasts swollen hurt and always hungry now so am I pregnant that's what trying find out as I thought when a bloke comes in a girl they become pregnant what fertile period got back ache as well.
1. A healthy diet will help ensure your body is getting the nutrition it needs, and will help you maintain a healthy weight.
2. People who are overweight or obese are at an increased risk for certain health problems such as heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and stroke.
3. Your weight is directly affected by your diet and physical activity, and the food you eat greatly affects your body and how blood flows through your heart and arteries.
4. High fat and high cholesterol diets can cause a buildup of plaque in your arteries. A blockage in a heart artery can cause a heart attack just as a blockage in your brain can cause a stroke.
5. A healthy diet will help prevent buildup in your arteries and blood vessels and reduce your risk of acquiring weight-related health problems.
My girlfriend she have one problem of pcod. She is not interested in sex. she said she can't get pregnant any more. So any chance or hope to solve. She want to enjoy sex but she can't and any chance to birth a child ?
Dr. I want to know that how can I move out my stomach's strech marks ? I have two daughters also. And my last / my 2nd delivery was declared 7 years ago. So I want to know that after the delivery my streach marks can go?
I have 2 daughters n cause of 2 deliveries I have figureless body I want to reduce my tummy n my Virginia and increase my breast size. I have started morning walk from 3months for 30mins daily but no effect at all Please help me with home remedies as don't want to take medicine.
Hello Doctor! My age is 32. Weight 60kg. I am trying from past 2 years but no luck. I always have a 26 days cycle. My Amh is low >0.30. I got my periods on 21st April. In this cycle my period just came for 2 days I am planning for IVF with donor egg I had gone for scan today as per that it said I had ovulated today is my 7th day and had a small cyst what does this indicate. I had 4 follicle cycles before but I never ovulated. Does it mean I ovulate during menses Is it possible to ovulate without an egg release. I always keep relation in ovulation days from 10th day to 20th day But I am totally confused as I have never got pregnant I always get my periods I am going to start my IVF cycle from next month kindly advice me.
Hello Doctor, My problem is. When I connect physically with my husband, After completion of sex I am suffering from different headache up to 20 mins I do not know why I got this type headache severely. Recently in 5th month pregnancy due to the cause of some problem doctor did normal delivery in 5th month itself I lost baby And we are planning baby after 3 months. Now I am suffering from headache after sex Whats the problem That headache look like hangover. Please give me suggestion doctor Thankyou.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.
My wife and I have been together 8 years, living together for the last 6years and married for the last 18months. At the beginning of our relationship our sex life was fantastic having sex 3-4 tines a week, but over the last couple of years she has lost all of her sex drive. My wife was taking the.
I am suffering from white discharge, since April 16. As per clinical test klebsiella pneumoniae was found. I have visited AIIMS hospital delhi. Prescribed medicine taken, again clinical test done. It was found -ve (sterile). But after one month it's again start discharging. Last period was 01st Oct. Kindly suggest.
Namaste sir Ji mera pichale month 25 Oct ko period aaya tha bhi mai be pregnancy test Kiya toh positive aaya hai par white Pani aa rha hai toh uska Matlab kya huwa kya Pani ka aana Sahi hai ki nhi.
Yesterday morning me and gf had a kind of sex. We both were nude I didn't insert my boner into her vagina but we did se actions like that. Now we are sacred that will it cause an early pregnancy? She had can I pill yesterday itself. She is having stomach pain sometime and it goes. Please help us out madam. *how to know whether she is pregnant?*how does the ipill work? How can I� make sure that she is not pregnant. What all things show that she is not pregnant after having the pill? *Will mere rubbing of boner on her vagina leads to pregnancy?*After having the pill is it necessary that there should be bleeding after 8 days?*How to know whether my sperms have got inside her?*Us birth control pill different from I pill? Body fluids was also coming out at that time. Helps out we are scared. Please help us fast.
Last week I had unprotected sex with my partner. Same day she had unwanted 72 but there is no such bleeding. What is the best possible way to avoid pregnancy. Please Advice.
*those suffering from diabetes and blood pressure should avoid potatoes, sweets, rice and salts.
*body tissues of arthritis patient starts to shrink, therefore, long exposure to cold winds should be avoided.
*the dietary habits of the children should be taken care. 60 per cent of carbohydrates, 15 to 20 per cent of fat and proteins should be consumed regularly. Food with high calorific value should be the part of the diet which includes oil, ghee, sugar and also jaggery. Normally in this season, children suffer from respiratory ailments like asthma, bronchitis and pneumonia. Therefore, citrus fruits like oranges and grapes should be avoided. While papaya, apples and banana should be the part of the diet
*every time you eat food, it should be fresh, well cooked and warm. Cold food should be avoided.
*pregnant women should take green leafy vegetables.
*non-vegetarians, boiled or roasted meat is suggested. Besides, oily and spicy food should be avoided.