Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Richa JindalYour feedback matters!
I am so weak of heavy walking and body pains and laziness which of the medicines are help to lose the pain and laziness?
I have a history of chronic migraine and chiari malformation type one and have had a non stop head for the past 11 years. May of 2012 I had chiari decompression surgery, which did not help the headaches but was a successful surgery. I am currently experiencing a different kind of pain in addition to my normal daily pain.
Hi doctor. I have body pain from 3 Days. Specially right side. Bahot zyada pain hora back side and in knees.
I have lots of pain in outside of my body. Leg pain is very cruel. I am a footballer I want to play every time. Please tell me a solution for this pain. Please help me doctors.
I am getting sudden shock in special body parts like pelvic cavity while playing. I think this is due to weak nervous system. Suggest me a plan to get rid of this shocks and pains.
Whenever I sit for long like on bike, bus seat, bed or anywhere however cushioned I develop an intense pain at the tail bone end. Even when I sleep and tend to switch sides it pains a lot. I haven't hurt that tail bone vicinity area, that is for sure. But how is this pain? PLEASE ADVISE?
I have mild shin pain but when I run pain goes off automatic but after running pains again start mildly so please suggest. Am preparing for police recruitment my physical test is in October.
I always feel heavy on the right side of my body from head to toe. Severe pain in my right shoulder and feet. Is it symptom for any disorder? also my husband is suffering from severe pain in his right arm. He is unable to lift his hand completely, he is not getting relief from any kind of medicine or massage.
Hi, I took a combination of ibuprofen 400mg and paracetamol 325 mg to get relief from body pain. But now I'm having uncomfortable feeling in stomach, which does not seem to relate to motion. Is this acidity/gastric trouble due to high dosage? What should I do.
I am having body ache from few days. I even took paracetamol but it is not working. What should I do?
Curretly i am feeling low Feeling tired and sleepy though I have a good sleep lack of interest in doing day today activities feeling body ache whole day. Please help.
A nagging achy pain in the shoulder is something that all must have experienced, especially aged people. Some choose to ignore it while for others, the pain may be so debilitating that it interferes with daily routine considerably. Making an appointment with an expert orthopedic doctor should be your priority. Meanwhile, here are some easy to follow tips to manage shoulder pain:
- Applying ice- Shoulder pain is normally caused due to inflammation of the tendons, and since ice is the natural reliever of inflammation, you can get some relief with the application of ice. It can slow down blood flow to the affected region and thereby reduces the pain. You should apply ice for about 20 minutes and try to keep your shoulders at an elevated position.
- Paying attention to the neck- It is no surprise that the shoulders and neck are closely positioned, and they always have an impact on each other. Sometimes, shoulder pain is caused by neck pain, and both of them can be relieved by practicing gentle neck stretches at home. You should also replace old mattress and pillows and opt for thicker pillows for the desired level of support.
- Keeping the elbow by your side- This could aid to your aching shoulders. You may use an armrest or arm sling in case of extreme pain in the shoulders. But it is worthy of mention here that using this equipment for long hours is not at all recommended.
- Relieving stress- The most effective means of treating shoulder pain is to get to the root of the problem. Stress may be the cause of your shoulder pain, and therefore, you should allow some rest to the shoulder by refraining from exercise and physically strenuous activities. You should also try to review your daily activities such as sleeping positions, motions, and habits that may have an adverse impact on the shoulders.
- Warming up- You may use a heating pad to keep the shoulders warm and do some gentle exercise if it doesn’t cause any discomfort. This will warm up the muscles for a wide range of activities and improve circulation.
- Strengthening the rhomboids- The muscle located in between the shoulders is termed as rhomboids. These muscles are essential for normal shoulder movements, and it is important to keep them stronger to hold the shoulders in the right position and support the weight of the arms and perform pushing and pulling effectively.
Experiencing shoulder pain is an issue, but with these effective measures targeted at relief, you may manage it easily and take part in all the activities that you love to. In case the ache persists, it is imperative that you visit an ortho specialist to avail proper treatment.