Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renuka SinhaYour feedback matters!
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) has brought a lot of happiness to thousands of couples around the world. It has made the life of people who are looking to have a baby, but who are not able to conceive, a lot easier. That being said, there are some very crucial questions which need to be asked when a couple is taking into due account the possibility of going for IVF treatment.
Is it right for you?
When it comes to having a baby, couples should considergoing for IVF treatment, only if all other possible solutions have not panned out to render a beneficial result. Similarly, IVF treatment should be opted for after all other options on the table have been thoroughly reviewed to judge how effective they might be. Problems like a low sperm count can usually be remedied in other ways. The reason for this is that while it is true that IVF is, on the whole, a very safe process, the reason for caution of its use is due to the fact that among all the options available, it is surely the most invasive of the lot.
There are great chances of success when it comes to getting pregnant by making use of fertility medicine, clearing fallopian tubes which are blocked by undergoing a surgical procedure, etc. Another viable solution, depending on the case happens to be intrauterine insemination. With all these options, it can be said to be a little imprudent for a person to rush to register for IVF treatment.
While going through the IVF treatment cycle and hoping for a positive result,do not forget to think about what you are going to do if you have any embryos left over. This is referred to as ‘spare’embryos in the case of a successful current cycle. You may have to decide how many embryos to freeze. For many women, this leads to an ethical dilemma which can be tough to get through. To be able to avoid this, it is important for women to take their time and decide what is to be done with the spare embryos.
A woman who plans to go for IVF should also bear in mind that the entire process, which takes weeks, can be quite stressful, to say the least. She should be ready for it. This means that her physical state as well as her mental makeup should be conducive to the rough ride that IVF promises. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Are you aware of the condition known as oligohydramnios during pregnancy, in which there is too less amniotic fluid? The amniotic fluid is an important part of your baby’s support system. It helps in protecting your baby and in the development of lungs, muscles, limbs, and the digestive system. The amount of this fluid can be measured via several methods. amniotic fluid index (AFI) evaluation is commonly used for measurement. When the results show a fluid level less than five centimeters, you need to diagnose yourself for oligohydramnios.
There are several causes, which may lead to low amniotic fluid levels in your body. They are as follows:
- Birth defects: Issues in proper development of the urinary tract or the kidneys lead to decreased urine production, which in turn results in decreased amniotic fluid levels.
- Placental problems: When your placenta does not provide sufficient supply of blood and nutrients to the baby, it may not recycle the fluid anymore.
- Leaking of membranes: A tear in the membrane may cause a slow trickling of fluid, or a rapid gush of fluid. The premature rupture of membranes (PROM) also leads to low levels of amniotic fluid.
- Post date pregnancy: Low amniotic fluid levels may occur during a post date pregnancy. It is a form of pregnancy that lasts for 42 weeks.
- Maternal complications: Several factors like hypertension, maternal dehydration, diabetes, and chronic hypoxia may lead to decreased levels of amniotic fluid levels during pregnancy.
The treatment for low amniotic fluid level depends on your gestational age. In case you are not full term, you will be closely monitored and your fluid levels will be observed. Non-stress and contraction stress tests may be conducted for monitoring the activities of your baby. If you are almost near full term, delivery is recommended by most health practitioners, in case of low amniotic fluid levels.
Other treatment methods that are used include the following:
- Amino infusion during labor via an intrauterine catheter is carried out. The added fluids help with the umbilical cord padding during delivery. It also helps in lowering the chances of a Cesarean delivery.
- The injection of amniotic fluid before delivery via amniocentesis is also undertaken. It is likely for the oligohydramnios to reoccur within one week after this treatment procedure, but it helps doctors to visualize your fetal anatomy and diagnose the condition.
Maternal rehydration using oral fluids and IV fluids also helps in increasing the amniotic fluid levels. It is important for you to consult a doctor for proper diagnosis so that the most ideal treatment can be prescribed to you.
I am a Pregnant women CD4 count 532. The ART medicine not started. Any problem to Pregnancy and baby. Any specific medicine for pregnant HIV personal. Please Suggest.
What is stem cell therapy for infertility of men and what is the present and reality advancement in this technology?
Hi Me and my wife made anal sex for a few seconds without taking any protection 10 days before her period date. She used pregnancy kit after 3 days of that incident and fully negative sign came on that kit. She also tested again using another kit after 2 days of her period date and again negative sign came on that kit also. Now already 5 days is over from her normal period date and still her period has not started. What does it indicate? We both do not want any baby at this moment of our life. Is there any probability to be pregnant and if yes then what to do? Please suggest us.
Hello, I am near abt 2 weeks late from my periods. Should I take the test. As I am planning to expect. Could tedt be done in night? Plzzz rply fast I am becoming impulsive.
My wife is pregnant around 8 months, she is having belly stretching problem, please suggest what ointment should she use to clear? And from when she should start?
I am 23 years old I am in live in relationship with my boy friend. I am taking tablet krimson 35 from 4 months but last month I stopped to take it, this month I dont have menstruation is there any chance of pregnency. Please rply mi n give some advise for it.
Hi my wife having issue with her menstrual cycle, from some months she is having only 2 days of bleeding we both are worried for this issue.
I am married since last 9 months, and I have sex daily except those daysbof my partner (periods). Now my partner went to home town for 2months and after coming we are planning for baby. In this period of 2months should I manstaburate? Or should save my sperm of having baby and better performance. Pls advise detailed.
Hello doctor. My age is 21. I have irregular periods from past 2 years. But from june 2014 it became regular. But from january onwards again my periods got delayed. And it comes after 2months. I did pelvic sonography. It showed pcod. Is there any effective remedy for treating this problem.
I have heard that condoms are available in various flavours in market. What's it exactly mean? Flavour, I think condom is not use for eating purpose. Then what should flavour does?
A little bit of extra spice has never really known to harm anybody. Thus, to enhance the thrill and the excitement of your life in bed, there are an entire range of products available in the markets. One need not approach these products as a competition but rather a complimenting aid to your performance in bed. Some of the most popular sex toys promise heightened pleasure and endow you with some of the best of those intimate memories. Kinder on your calorie counts without compromising on your moments of ecstasy, sex toys bring an extra dose of delight to your bedroom. Effective for either sex, there are multiple options that you may surf through and cull out the best for your significant other.
- Magic Wand Rechargeable: For an orgasm on the go, this is the perfect choice. This does not tether you to the wall, but instead enables you to navigate around freely. The vibrations you feel are not too stark, but just the right degree and for further stimulation, you may attach the removable head. There is an additional plug in option in case the device runs out of charge.
- Womanizer: This imparts arguably the best oral stimulation that you could have asked for. Creating a seal around your clitoris, this device gently sucks and massages you to give you a feeling that might just surpass the real standards. While it has an appearance of an epilator, make no mistake that this is the perfect cunnilingus machine for you.
- Iris: Designed to appease the aesthetic sensibilities of a woman, Iris is perhaps the best looking masturbating aid that you can get yourself. The flowery design and the crafty curves feel brilliant inside your vagina. It is nine inch long and thus leaves you with no scope of complaint regarding the length.
- Male Masturbators: Usually for self stimulation, men themselves come 'handy'. But why settle for the simple when with these sleeves, you can get the feel of the real contours and the ridges? These male masturbators sometimes act as girth enhancers while intensifying your hard-on.
- Prostate Massager: Made of firm plastic material, these slender prostate massagers are great for anal stimulation. Designed to titillate your G spot, this can bring some of the most exhilarating sensations.
My girlfriend and I had sex right after her period stopped on the 22nd of August. I did not ejaculate inside of her but just as a precaution I gave her a emergency contraception the 23rd of August. After all this on the 27th of August we had sex again but again I did not ejaculate inside of her. Then 2 days later she started bleeding and she said it was like period blood very dark but more then spotting and less then a normal period. The blood stopped after 2 days and now again on the 8th of September is bleeding again. The blood is red and dark red. She said she was having cramps like a normal period. She had been bleeding for 4 days. Her nomal mens date is 16th. She has shown no signs of pregnancy in 5 weeks. Doctors please give me a clear cut answer in what this is and what I have to do I'm really worried.
I am 37 weeks pregnant n hav breach position. Any possibility of normal delivery? Can we try for normal n if doesn't wor.
Diet Changes to Improve Metabolism
I am Dr.Kumar. Basically I brought this first time in India—diet as a therapy, and the title goes as appropriate diet therapy centers. We got our main office at Dadar and along with that we got about 18 centers across India. This is basically, we are seeing for years together people are suffering from most of the metabolic disorders and for that we are trying allopath, homoeopath, ayurveda, but still we are not fining any solution for acidity. So we are seeing, because it is not a disease, then it has something related to the cell, because as you know the cell become a tissue, tissue become an organ, organ becomes a system, and system becomes a body, so basically it is a degeneration at the cellular level.
So what we are trying to do with our diet therapy we are changing the diet in a scientific manner because the diet we take in India is basically a cultural diet , emotional diet, traditional diet. But our body works on a scientific principal of the PH which is basically an alkaline PH. But unfortunatelhy the food we take in India are acidic in nature. And they are responsible for destruction at the cellular level. So by changing diet we stop further damage at organic level and then we try to revive those cells by giving very specific ingredients derived from the food and that’s why we are able to find a solution.
We have been very successful stopping knee replacement, there is no need of going in to further surgery. 2nd diabetes, especially diabetes 2 is totally reversible with us. Then dialysis process is reversible, now we remove blockages without angioplasty bypass. And we are very successful in finding a solution for cancer at all stages. So this is the first time we have brought this in India and we are very very successful.
For further information you may please contact through Lybrate.com.