Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Renuka Roseline JosephYour feedback matters!
I am very uncomfortable feel in sleeping time. My bodies every part are pain in night I am student And not work hard.please help me.
I am getting pain in the front rib cage region I. E middle portion of chest from the last 3 months. But the pain is not permanent. It is happening for some time and some days i am not getting pain. Till now I didn't consult any doctor. What I have to do.
Being Diabetic we are advised not to take root vegetables. potatoes and carrot are in the list. Tomatoes creates body pain. Please give the name of the fish in Indian name if possible in bengal.
Hey Dr. I'm having stomach problems for last week also I got hair fall problem simultaneously and also headache and pain in whole body. please help me I'll be very pleased to you.
I am 30 year old male meri problem hai ki meri poori body mein pain hota hai kabi kabi toh fasli k niche wale bhaag mein bhi halka halka dard hota hai khana khane pe bahut paseena aata hai.
Hello sir meri problem hai ki kuch din se mere kamar me aur peeth me pain ho raha hai chair per bathne me pareshani ho rahi hai please help me.
Hy. When I workout after I fell much pain in my all parts of body. What I do to relief it form pain.
Heel pain is a very common foot complaint and may involve injury to the bone, fat pad, ligaments, tendons or muscles. Heel pain can also be referred by a pinched nerve in your lower back.
It is important to have your heel pain thoroughly assessed to ensure an accurate diagnosis and subsequent treatment.
Anyone can suffer from heel pain, but certain groups seem to be at increased risk, including:
Middle aged men and women
Active people eg running sports
People who are very overweight
Children aged between 8 and 13 years
People who stand for long periods of time.
Common sources of heel pain
Achilles tendon rupture
Achilles tendonitis / tendinitis
High ankle sprain
Muscle strain (muscle pain)
Stress fracture feet
Common causes of heel pain?
Some of the many causes of heel pain can include:
Abnormal walking style (such as rolling the feet inwards)
Ill-fitting shoes eg narrow toe, worn out shoes
Standing, running or jumping on hard surfaces
Recent changes in exercise program
Heel trauma eg. Stress fractures
Bursitis (inflammation of a bursa)
Health disorders, including diabetes and arthritis.
Heel pain treatment
Most heel pain is caused by a combination of poor biomechanics, or muscle weakness or tightness. The good news is that heel pain can be effectively managed once the cause is identified.
Most heel pain can be successfully treated via:
Pain and pressure relief techniques
Biomechanical correction eg orthotics, taping, foot posture exercises
Muscle stretches and massage
Lower limb muscle strengthening
Proprioceptive and balance exercises to stimulate your foot intrinsic muscles.
If you feel that your footwear or sports training schedule are potentially causing your heel pain, then we recommend that you seek the advice of a sports physiotherapist, podiatrist or trained footwear specialist (not just a shop assistant) to see if your shoe is a match for your foot; or discuss your training regime to see if you are doing too much.
Heel pain and injury are extremely common. With accurate assessment and early treatment most heel pain injuries respond extremely quickly to physiotherapy allowing you to quickly resume pain-free and normal activities of daily living.
Please ask you physiotherapist for their professional treatment advice.
I met an accident and after check up found out that I am having a hairline fracture on my right feet. I am facing severe pain and swelling. What should I do now? Please help.
I am having pain in calf in leg from last 2 years and now from last 1 year I am having pain in my hand and lower back also and now the pain turn into burning and numbness. Done all diagnosis but all are ok and not able to find out the cause of pain.
I can't sleep early. At the night if you try to. To go for sleep bt I can't. And when me get up in the morning my. Total body r suffering. So pain ful. What I do pls help me.
A #joint is where two or more bones come together, like the #knee, #hip, #elbow, or #shoulder. Joints can be damaged by many types of injuries or #diseases, including
1. #Arthritis - inflammation of a joint. It causes pain, stiffness, and swelling. Over time, the joint can become severely damaged.
2. #Bursitis - inflammation of a fluid-filled sac that cushions the joint.
3. #Dislocations - injuries that force the ends of the #bones out of position
Treatment of #JointProblems depends on the cause. If you have a #SportsInjury, treatment often begins with the RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation) method to relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed healing. Other possible treatments include pain relievers, keeping the injured area from moving, rehabilitation, and sometimes surgery. For arthritis, injuries, or other diseases, you may need joint replacement surgery to remove the damaged joint and put in a new one.
My father having body pain he is 52 year old can I give him voveran sr 75 What are the side effects of this medicine When I was in college my sports teacher referred me.
I always Feel Lazy. Even I can not able to study because of My Body Pain. Tell me the suggestions how body pain will be remove.
My mother is 50 year old and suffering from high thyroid stimulating hormone disorder, she feels tires and body pain always, please advise.
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.