Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Renuka Roseline JosephYour feedback matters!
I 29 years old female I have 5 month old son,after delivery my all hair is lost and body filling pain and aches maximum head pain??
Hey doctor I am remaining unfit nd I have very much body pain so what should I do for being fit and keep my health good.
Suffering from muscularweakness and full body pAins and also head ache can I get a remedy for this. Suffering alot.
I am 54 year executive working in Public sector, I suffer acute body pain in morning hours, during day it is ok. I have cervical spondilysis form last 10 years.
Whenever I sit for long like on bike, bus seat, bed or anywhere however cushioned I develop an intense pain at the tail bone end. Even when I sleep and tend to switch sides it pains a lot. I haven't hurt that tail bone vicinity area, that is for sure. But how is this pain? PLEASE ADVISE?
Hello doctors My mom has some problems. Like paining in her body like in joints every part of body joints and she get tired very fast even can't walk too much. She has thyroid problem taking 25 number tablets is there any serious problem for pains in body are it's just side effect of thyroid sometimes her half body pain we are really confused about this problem even can't sleep in night . Thank you.
I am 24 year old. i'm suffering from headache, eye pain, body ache currently i'm working as a accountant in a company. Please Dr. Help me out from this problems.
Hello my dad has pain in every part of his body first it started with back pain and now it is spread into all the parts of the body please advise on this.
Mujhe weakness bahot hai Aur pure badan ki haddiya bhi pain karti hai Aur mera weight kam hota hai badhta nahi hai Mene Dr. counsult kiya magar wo pain killers aur gas ki davaiya hi dete hai Please tell me what is problem.
What is the symptom of flu. From few days there is laziness and pain in body. Sometimes in night there is fever also.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
I am a 17 year old male. I have a sore throat from 3 days. What do I do now? I am also suffering from body pain in the last few days. From a long time I also have some cache pain in my chest area. I have been advised to take nexpro 40.
I am suffering from the problem of full body pain from last two years. I have already take the medicine but can not feel relief please tell me the solution of my this problem so that I can feel some relief in my body?
Mentioned throughout history as a curse, leprosy was considered as a punishment of sins by many cultures as it was widespread and common. However, modern science demystified it and de-stigmatized it to the point where the occurrence of leprosy within the population has gone down to very low levels, although it is still prevalent among certain populations.
Prevention of leprosy: Leprosy is caused by the bacterial infection of Mycobacterium leprae and it is classified into multiple types. Leprosy is communicable through contact with common objects or a person by infected droplets within their nose. It primarily affects mucous membranes and the skin and the nerves on the hands, feet, and in extreme cases may cause disfigurement as well. There are no specific ways to prevent leprosy as no specific correlation between transmission and development has been found so far. Leprosy can happen through one time contact or through contact over extended period of time within the same household. Thus preventive measures will primarily include the following:
- Regular checkups by going to the doctor
- Ensuring that surfaces are kept clean if you share a household with a leprosy patient
- Skin biopsies at regular intervals just to check if you may have contracted the bacteria
- If a rash has developed, then it is urgent that you visit the doctor. Earlier the leprosy is detected, quickly it can treated and resolved
Incidences of leprosy have reduced over the last few decades due to improvements in medicine and early detection. This has allowed people to nip the problem in the bud and does not allow it to spread within their bodies or to other people.
Treatment of leprosy: The primary weapon that modern medicine has against leprosy is known as MDT or multidrug therapy. Multidrug therapy is the combination of multiple drugs, which attack the various aspects of leprosy, such as skin problems, nerve damage, loss of sensation, deterioration of skin conditions etc. This is the proven way to not only reduce symptoms, but also cure the problems in the long run.
Some of the drugs in the MDT used are as follows:
- Rifampicin and dapsone
- Rifampicin and clofazimine and dapsone
- Rifampicin, minocycline and ofloxacin
However, the combination will depend on the type of leprosy the person is affected with, such as paucibacillary leprosy or multibacillary leprosy and thus can only be prescribed by the doctor after thorough and detailed examination.