Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RenukaYour feedback matters!
Hey doctor, I checked home pregnancy test and got negative result, do home pregnancy test give true results, as I am not married it is difficult to go out and have test.
My father is suffering from cystitis with hematuria, since 3 months. His ct scan report is as follows- 7 mm calculus is seen at rt Vesuvius- ureteric in bulging in the bladder lumen. It is persistent at its rt Vesuvius- ureteric jn even in prone position. No proximal hydronephrosis or hydroureter is seen. He was in LVF & had an acute coronary syndrome 3 months back. No coronary angiogram was done. He had also suffered a pulmonary emboli in July 2016. At present he is on following meds-flavedon mr, monotrate 30, lasix 40 mg, 1/4 tab, cardivas6. 25 mg & clopilet7 mg. For his UTI he has taken fosfomycin 3 mg & Zifi-cv (200) mg. Kindly advise if we can consecutively treat him for his calculus as we are against surgery considering his cardiac status & age.
What is a biological problem if I am going to marry a man who is 1 year younger than me. Does it make any problem in pregnancy or to a baby? I need a advice from you.
I am 22 year old. I became pregnant to at last 15 days I feel n I confirm but I don't want to be pregnant now anyway except abortion. What are the others way. Plzz give me prescribe and recommend to remove pregnancy? What should I do now.
I am a girl doing masturbating last 1 year but I do1 or 2 time in day and I am doing daily sir/madam can you tell me is this good for my health last some Days I notice I have backpain after the masturbate can you tell me can I stop this, is good or bad for health.
I have problem of paining in periods. 5 days of periods you can't go out of pain because of so much of stress and pain.
Maine gf ke sath without protection sex kiya 24 fav ko uske period 18 ko ate h pr is baar nhi aye use koun si medicine de ki use period a jaye.
Am 12 week pregnant, recently diagnosed with Hypo thyroid doctor told everything is fine after scanning am taking tablets according to doctors prescription but am getting severe headache recently so I just want to know what is the exact reason is it the food which am taking or because of the tablets, doctor suggested me the headache tablets can I take those. Can I Take headache tablets (dolo 650)? What kind of food should I eat, what should I do for this headache.
Going to get married soon. What is the most generic way used by couples to prevent pregnancy. I don't want to use a condom every time while having intercourse.
Hi, I am newly married. I want to know that it is necessary to use protection during intercourse every time if we do not want pregnancy this time. Or using medicines like ipill is ok or having some side effects.
I am having doubt of pregnancy. But I am not confirm. My periods were not coming in last month so I took (deviry 10) 3 tablets n then periods came and remained for 7 days now in this month of July again my periods has not came. So is it possible that I am pregnant? Please give me the appropriate answers by a gynecologist. .
I am having problem in my ovaries PCOD. I want to ensure that whether it will affect me or my body while doing sex. Or after sex. And if once I go for a safe sex, then in future if I hv to go through an ultrasound . Will the reports will tell that I had sex earlier ? Please give valuable information. .
Hi I am 19 years old girl. I was not having periods in the month of march( but I didn't had sex). N on 13th april, I had unprotected sex, but I took I pill within 12 hrs. As I was not getting periods in march, I took medicine to get periods n on 19th, it surely came. But is there still any chance that I may be pregnant? i am really scared.
I m 26 year old, married on April 2015, yes now my wife is having is having regular cycle now. Actually can you please guide me right time to have intercourse and also advise me how many times should we do to get her pregnant?
I am 20 years old. I am getting period from the age of 12. Since then my periods are never irregular. But this time I am not getting my periods. My last period came on date 18-8-2016. I have also gained weight. I have fat deposit in my tummy shoulders cheeks and breast. Tell me why my periods are late. Also tell me some powerful home made remedies to get my period within 2-3 days. Thank you.
My wife monthly period is not complete at every month, hardly 2 days and very very less, please give solution.
I rubbed my pennis on my gf pussy for 2 mins but im not sure that there is a precum on the top my pennis. I used to masturbate everyday at least once since 7 months. What is the chances of getting pregnancy of girl friend.
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great against common cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward of the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is known to improve bone health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in lowering blood pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces fatigue and is a performance enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of heart disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an affective antibacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.