Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravish KamalYour feedback matters!
My face is dull and have darkness .M using jubare cream from last three weeks but not getting results. So what can I do now.
I feel very low after breakfast and I get leg pain in my calf muscle which is not controllable. Feels very drowsy. No stamina at all to lift or do something and I get tired very soon.
Hi, I am 35 years old I have lower back pain upper back pain and neck pain also I have done so many medical tests like vitamin D, calcium except MRI but the doctor (Orthopedician) said all results are positive. He given some pain killers temporarily I got relief but my problem is not solved. I am working on computer long hours. I think this is sciatica or stiffness problem please give me some solution.
I have pms syndrome but don't wish to take any medicines for it. Any alternate therapy available? Is there any diet recommended to avert the pain?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos. But no effect yet I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me this?
I am 32 male detected with diabetic sugar level is 186 random and gycosylete hb is 8. 6 .Please suggest diet and medicine.
She is suffering from Gastric Erosion, I need an explanation regarding her diet, what sort of food she should be given including fruits, vegetables, and all. What does this diseases stands for.
I am a slim guy and I wanna have a good physics, for this I have tried 2 or 3 protein supplement but didn't get any profit. Can you please tell me how can I gain weight? Can you please help me in this regard?
1. Dress in protective clothing
2. Keep windows n doors closed
3. Get rid of areas where mosquitoes breed such as stagnant water, flower pots etc
4. Take homeopathic preventive medicines.
Skin problem. Skin is so lose and darkness. Plzz help and suggest any medicine or skin treatment products.
Sir my father is suffering from diabetic. I want to cure him immediately. What is the diet control food for this disease?
Hi, I have a running nose and sore throat since yesterday. Is wikoryl okie to take in such condition & somebody else suggested me to take azithromycin. And kindly suggest me the dose. Thankyou.
After 12th most of the student are confuse. What should he do in our life. So same I amcalso confuse so please you suggest me.
How to reduce my weight, tell me some exercise and food tips and tell me the schedule for eating food and for doing exercise?
I am having scalp in my hair after every one day of oiling. What should I do? It is also itching in my hairs all the time.
Hello Doctor, its been couple of weeks I started notice that my entire body (i. E arm eye legs) is frequently twitching (fasciculate) so I checked my bp and it's 140/100. I'm worrying about it and also it's so annoying Please help!
Eating well is one of the secrets to a long and healthy life. To be able to sustain yourself in the long run, without falling prey to life threatening diseases and degeneration of the body and its functionality, one must invest well in nutrition. So how can you eat to live forever and sustain a healthy eating habit? Here are a few elements that you should add to your diet - pronto!
- Omega-3: Fish and nuts have the maximum omega three fatty acids, which are known as an anti-aging ingredient that everyone must add to their daily diet. Have a helping of baked or grilled fish for dinner with a smattering of green vegetables and carry dry fruit or nuts wherever you go to get a dose of omega three every time you are hungry for a quick snack. Raisins, walnuts and flaxseed are also great sources of this element.
- Fibre: Get a good dose of digestive fibres with each meal and every time you snack. These fibres collect all the toxins and flush them out of the system which can prevent a host of disease from GERD to acidity and even cancer. It is also a well-known ingredient that helps you maintain a steady blood sugar level. Lentils, legumes, barley, fruits and berries, in particular, are all great sources of fibre.
- Go Slow: Doing it in slow motion is the key to longevity - chewing, swallowing and savouring, that is. Studies have shown that many centenarians are in the habit of eating a low calorie diet really slowly so that they feel full faster. This practice is especially prevalent in the Far East. So, take time out for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Learn how to enjoy your own company and get used to eating slowly.
- Healthy Fats: Did you even know that there is such a thing as healthy fats? Well, now you do. So get a load of healthy fats that can be found in pistachios, almonds, olive oil and other such ingredients which can actually help in combating the build-up of excessive blood lipids which can lead to high cholesterol and even diabetes.
- Protein: Take in a serving of protein every single day. Not only will it give you energy, but it will also help in building good bone and muscle strength which will keep you active longer. This ingredient can also ensure that there is less cellular damage as you grow older, which eliminates pesky problems like weak knees and fractures. Eggs, fat free milk and other such ingredients contain good protein.
So pile the above ingredients high to enjoy a long and healthy life!