Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ravish KamalYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. I does not have a proper diet due to college and study but I want to increase my weight upto 60 - 62 kg.
Sir. A Dog bite me before 10-12 Years ago and I was not take any Prevention Injection that time. Only treat by Desi Treatment like Salt Chilly and Oil. So now should I take any Treatment for Prevention.
How to gain weight and become strong. My Details Age 23 Waist less than 32 Height 5'10 Weight 58 and seems to other less than 50 like I don't eat anything Not alcoholic Don't eat fried item, maida items Current routine- taking lunch dinner breakfast plus milk (2time). And masturbating since I am 13 years old (avg daily) Please guide.
I am 52 years old. I get urge for urination many times in a day. I have to go for motion immediately after full meals. What is the remedy. I don't have any diabetes. Bp is around 130.
I had a fungal infection on my face and read on Internet that to cure it I have to apply garlic paste on the infected region. I did so and my face started burning and I was feeling immense pain but I beard it and didn't remove the paste. The next day I saw my face and it was burnt. The region was black and small alsars immersed. The next day the dark alsars changed into black cloths. When I removed the cloths pink skin emerged from it. What should I do to prevent permanent spots on my face? Please tell me. Thank you.
I have a common problem of squeezing 50-60 times followed by cold and cough in ever 2-3 months interval. What should I do?
Sir me face bahot dull rehta hai all time oily skin h and weakness v bhi bahut hai please suggest me.
Sir/madam I am diabetic since 2 years I am using voglimet GM 2, my pp is 230, recently H1bc is 8.3. My BP is 120/90. Presently my foot burning and tingling sensation from 4months. What type of precaution to be take.
Dr. I m 32 year old having weight 46kg. I m working in a bank situated in Aligarh and doing daily up and down from ghaziabad. I feel very much tired whole day. Please suggest me the remedy of that problem.
I want to gain my weight or build up my muscle. So what should I do. Can I take creatine with endura mass. please suggest me.
Hi doc im 29 I have gained about 15 kg within 4 years I will not eat much .im doing some exercise still no change. Thyroid is normal.
I am 21 year old male and last year I had suffered from jaundice. I took treatment. But still my urine is in yellow color. What I do?
I am 19 year old female. I am suffering from bilateral pcod even though I am lean. My doctor prescribed myotol-F. I was taken myotol-F for 5 months. But my condition was not improved. Now my doctor prescribe normoz. Is normoz is better than myotol-F?
I drink horlicks daily. and on that pack it has written that it helps to gain weight. Is it really true? That it gain weight. I don't want to gain weight. I want to loose weight.
We can differentiate between the milk from a cow or a buffalo by looking at its color and thickness. While being different from one another in terms of composition and richness, both cow and buffalo milk possess properties that give them their unique nutritional value and health benefits. Including them in your daily diet can help you to stay fit and strong. Here's a look at what they offer, and which one can be the most appropriate for you:
1. Fat content - It's the fat content of these two milks that instantly make them different from one another. Of the two, buffalo milk has a higher percentage of fat content, which keeps your stomach fuller for a long time. On the other hand, cow's milk is easier to digest due to its low-fat content. When it comes to the fat percentage in buffalo milk, on an average it is two times more than that of cow milk. So, if the average fat content in cow milk is 3-4% that of buffalo milk is about 7-8%.
2. Protein content - Buffalo milk contains more protein in comparison to cow milk, which can make it more difficult to digest. It comes with a protein content that is in the range of 4.2%-4.5% and is 11% higher than that of cow milk.
3. Cholesterol content - Cholesterol levels differ in both the milk, with buffalo milk being significantly lower in cholesterol. While buffalo milk has a cholesterol content of 0.65 mg/g, cow milk records 3.14 mg/g of cholesterol.
4. Water content - Cow milk reports higher water content compared to buffalo milk. This is because it contains fewer solids with about 90% of the milk being composed of water. It's this high water percentage that gives cow milk its hydrating quality.
5. Calorie content - Since buffalo milk comes with more proteins and fat, it has more calories. For every 100ml of buffalo milk, you consume about 100Kcals. On the other hand, cow milk contains about 70 Kcals.
If you're on a diet to lose weight and improve your metabolic processes, cow milk would be the most appropriate option as it is low in fat, protein and calorie content. On the other hand, if you want to gain weight and strengthen weak bones, buffalo milk is what you should have daily.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.