Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi Kumar MarwahaYour feedback matters!
Meri patni ki umar 40 sal h or uskey tangon or kalaiyon m zyada thand m or zyada Chalney se Sujan aa jata h kriya ilaj batayen.
How to get a good concentration. Is there any ayurvedic medicine. How to use it. And in how many days I will get result.
In bipolar or depression always low mood if try to buit up confidence always loose. My reason is less income tried n trying to help my self but no use taken antidepressant always feel dizziness. tried many antidepressant threw Dr. no use. Loss sex. No mood. Feeling more deprpsed how to relax my self. After doing meditation little/no relax again mind n self feel low. Now pls let me know how to be relax n enjoy life. Future is disturbing n effecting present pls help as I hv my small little family. Rgds.
Hi Dr. I am 23 years old boy and I am smoking since 6 years now I want to quit smoking and detoxify my lungs what should I do to quit smoke and detoxify my lungs.
Sir I am 18 years my bones feel Pain for last 2 months I check from many doctors my I am still in bad condition thank you.
What is the best way to get children in good state of mind during the adulthood .The studies in our family is badly affected during this period. Two of my brother is have gone mad after getting pretty good results in class 8th or so. Is it hereditary.
How much alcohol can some one over 50 safely drink, and does our tolerance change with aging?please help .
I have a problem Anxiety related. Give me some advice for that how can I treat it with home-remedies. Well I am taking medicines too for it from a shyciatrist.
Im a short tempered person when anyone do something which I do not like or can't accept by me, i'll get to much anger in my mind.
I am 53 year old women, suffering from depression for over 2 years. The trouble is more in mornings. Panic attacks are also there. Whenever my schedule of work and living changes it becomes more. Under the presumption of Menopause HRT treatment has been given with not much effect. Some homeopathic medicines have also been given. Meditation and yoga and exercises have been very meticulously tried. I travelled to India twice during this period. As soon as I land in India, whole trouble just disappears, as if it was never there. On landing back it remains OK for a few months (2-3) months and returns. There are no problems within family. Have excellent husband and in-laws and gifted daughter (16) and son (12), very loving too. Children are getting affected which is a serious concern. Any change in routine adversely affects. Please advise.
I am 18 years old male. My name is Sahil and I am suffering from slow mental image formation. I mean whenever I hear or study something I can't imagine or learn that thing my friends and other classmate. I am not a bright student now I have used to be. What could it be.
My mind is not constraint on doing any thing, so I can not focus on my job and other daily work. Suggest me please what I do and what not to do.
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out.