Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi Kumar MarwahaYour feedback matters!
Im a student. I hv the habit of over thinking & tht causes too much of stress and tension for me. I often get headache. Can this be migraine?
Sir , aaj kal mujhe lunch ya dinner me red meat , chicken ya to fish khane k waqt me aisa q lagta hai jaise mera sar ghum raha he ya to phir ye sab khane se mera heart ya to kidney me attack karega, mujhe har waqt khane me aisa dar sa q lagta he or heart beat bar jata he. What's the reason. .
I am 21 year and presently I am in middle of b-tech, I am not feeling right these days I am getting extreme headache, my anger level is getting high and my relation with each individual is getting worst each day, any small things or if someone tells me something I can not forget those and get hug inside, I can not get sleep and I do not feel like eating and and having conversation, sometimes I feel like quiting everything and my condition is getting worst from bad each day.
Hello doctor. Last December one of my friend committed suicide in my room. We were room mates & came to Kolkata for studying purpose. After 5 days of this incident every mid night I got some unconscious situation such like anxiety, sleeping paralysis etc. It's really horrible. For few day it was stopped. But since last 1 week it is began to start. Please doctor help me. I can't understand what should I do. I had visited a doctor's clinic, he suggested me a medicine, something related to heart. I do not recall the name currently. But was not worked at all. Please doctor. Help me.
Im 19 year old. I got my first periods when I was 12. Since my first time. I never got my periods regularly. I get in once in 4 months. N even aftr getting I bleed only for 3 days. I consulted my family doc she told me that it is because to stress. But im getting scared even aftr so many years im nt getting it regularly. Was shall I do so that I get my periods regularly.
Hi I wanna know 1 thing and that is .is it compulsory that if someone can not be able to distinguish differences between reality and fantasy then he is suffering from any psychotic disease or is it can be the symptom of any psychological disease?
Kissing has several benefits than it may seem, sure, it feels great, but apart from that, it also lowers your blood pressure. It further releases epinephrine hormone into your blood which allows your heart to pump blood faster and hence reduces the amount of the bad cholesterol. Here are a few reasons as to why you must grab the person you love and kiss him or her as soon as possible:
- It helps reduce your blood pressure: Kissing dilates the blood vessels and this can in turn help reduce the levels of your blood pressure.
- Relieves headache and cramps: The dilatation effect on the blood vessels seems to have a pronounced effect in relieving pain. This includes headaches and cramps from menstrual pain.
- Fights cavities: The saliva production in your mouth increases when you kiss. The excess saliva production helps to wash away the germs and plaque that accumulate in your mouth over a period of time. On the contrary, the cavity forming germs can also be transmitted from the mouth of one person to the other.
- Helps by releasing your happy hormones: Kissing helps release a cocktail of hormones such as dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin that are responsible for giving you a happy high. It is not just the sense of happiness you get from it, but also the hormones released can help strengthen the bond with your partner. Your lips have a dense connection of nerve endings which elevate the sense of pleasure in a person.
- Burn calories: Does it substitute for a 2 mile jog? No. But studies have shown that a good session of intense kissing can help burn up to about 8 to 16 calories.
- Boosts your self-esteem: Research has shown that people who leave home with a good bye kiss are more likely to work better and be in a good mood for the entire day. It could be because of the sense of feeling loved and cared for that makes one happy. A kiss can boost your self-esteem and even make you more productive at work.
- Tones the muscles of your face: Kissing involves the muscles present in your face and jaw line. A vigorous smooch can allow those muscles to act up and shape them in the process.
- Check out the compatibility with your partner: Kissing can be an important factor to measure the initial attraction of a person. This could be so important that it is often noticed that if the first kiss is not up to the mark, it can be a great turn off. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.