Doctor in Marwaha Medical Centre
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Marwaha Medical CentreYour feedback matters!
Relationships are entirely dependent on the personalities of the two individuals involved in it. While some are easy going and make it seem like a cakewalk, others have a tough time keeping the relationship stable and happy. If one of the partners is a narcissist, the relationship is going to suffer, as relationships are about mutual give-and-take, which never happens with narcissists.
By definition, they give themselves too much importance and do not have much regard for the other person. The good news though is that there are tell-tale signs which can help one identify if they are dealing with a narcissist and become aware at the earliest before too much physical or emotional damage is done. Read up and for best results!
- Right over you and your stuff: They feel that they are entitled to all their wants, irrespective of how the other person feels. There is also no reciprocation involved here.
- No rules apply: The person behaves as if no rules apply to them and do not feel any shame in skipping queues, jumping lanes or traffic signals, etc. They feel rules are not for them but only others.
- Emotional swings: Blow hot, blow cold syndrome where they are blowing praises on you one minute and embarrassing you and mocking you the next.
- Think too much of themselves: They also make their partner feel like they are indispensable and the person cannot live without them.
- Take credit: If the partner has done or achieved something good, the narcissist will make sure they draw credit for it or they might not give credit or might praise them for their achievements.
If one feels that a person has narcissism that could be causing harm to oneself or to others around, and if you are unable to handle the situations yourself then they can seek professional help or counseling.
Hi, I am Suffering from Depression, loneliness,Sleepless nights. Always her thought coming in my mind. Always worried about her .Reason is my bad relationship. Unable to cover up thing. Want to move on .But unable to do that.
Hi, Last years my hb% was 14. 7g, but now I check my hb% just 11. 7g, also I forget things sometimes, also get wet dreams.
How to deal with anxiety this is the problem I am facing right now please help me? While I do exercise I felt dizzy. Reason?
One of the best pleasures of life is to watch a child grow up and begin to learn and explore new things in the surroundings. However, children affected by autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or autism may not be able to do this at the same pace as other kids. They are a little slow to respond and may not socialise very easily.
ASD is a collective term used for a range of symptoms, including poor verbal and nonverbal communication, poor social skills, repetitive behaviour, and impaired learning abilities. The onset and severity of symptoms also vary across children. While some show symptoms in preschool, others would be completely normal and start showing symptoms after a couple of years of schooling. The following are some symptoms that indicate the child could have autism.
- Lack of babbling by 9 months of age
- No response when called by their name even after 12 months of age
- Not uttering single words by the age of 16 months, two words by 24 months
- Lack of social skills including resistance to cuddling, not mingling with other kids
- Self-injurious behaviour like banging head on the wall, hurting a toy, etc.
Homeopathy offers safe, effective remedy for children with autism. Treatment regime is highly customised based on underlying and accompanying symptoms of each patient. The following are commonly used ingredients; however, self-medication is best avoided.
- Agaricus: The child talks and sings but does not respond. There is indifference, fearlessness, shouting, constant jerking of the head, difficulty reading, possible double vision and feels awkward physically and mentally.
- Carcinosin: The child is obstinate and has compulsive obsessive tendencies. It is hyperactive, does not sleep, has addictive tendencies, and likes to drink milk which worsens the symptoms.
- Androctonus: The child is destructive, suspicious, mischievous, but very quick to respond. The child behaves very well at times and can be very naughty at other times.
- Helleborus: The child is generally weak, slow to respond, appears thoughtless, often stares into air, and looks depressed with involuntary sighing and habit of lip biting. Sight, hearing, and taste could be affected.
- Cuprum Metallicum: The child is extremely tense, irritable, rigid, malicious, and very difficult to handle. Does not like to be touched or spoken to or played with. Can be aggressive with the parents, driving them to despair.
May have tics infestation on the scalp.
Another recent approach is the CEASE (Complete Elimination Autism Spectrum Expression) Therapy. This combines homoeopathy with orthomolecular medicines that provide the required nutrition for brain development (vitamins, minerals, Omega 3 fatty acids, etc.) This helps in overall brain development and restoring function in affected children. As noted, the right potency of these products will determine the response to treatment.