Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KaushikYour feedback matters!
We have been in a loyal relationship for the past 4 years. My gf wants to have sex now. But when we are together she is afraid of the pain. What to do?
Everytym I sex I got lots of pain in uterus. And during sex also pain occurs. I sex once in a week. The pain is very similar to mensuration. It seem my abdomen size also had increased.
Hi doctors. How many grams of sugar and carbohydrate can a pridibatic person can eat in a day. Is honey good and safe for pridibatic person? please suggest. Thanx.
I am 20 years old boy. I have high sex desire. I always have think about sex and masturbation. Is that sex with a girl will reduce my desire?
My wife is 4 months pregnant. Doctors checked for fetus heart beat. It showed 190 bom. Is it high or normal. Is there any problem if the heartbeat is 190 bom.
I have half headache problem last 8 years. Every 8 to 10 days my half head so powerful pain. What I do, sir please help me.?
I am 23 years old I am doing masturbations when I was just 11years old but now I discharge quickly in 15 to 20 sec I think my sex power has become low I can not satisfy a girl how I can get rid from it, please give me solution to increase my sex duration.
I am sexually addicted. But I want to overcome with this. Is their any solution to overcome with it?
Mai sex karte waqt jaldi discharged ho jata hu jisse meri wife ko santusti nhi milti kya karu ki der tak sex karu aur anand bhi aaye please suggest kijiye.
My son's Vitamin D is less than 10 and Iron is less than 15 and hemoglobin is 8.5 with we recently got to know from test conducted. Pls suggest some treatment. .to recover my son from it.
Whenever you peruse through snack options in a store, looking for a fulfilling yet healthy option often turns out to be really challenging. This is where you might consider nuts, such as almonds or walnuts. They are healthy snacking options with rich reserves of protein, fibre, and energy.
However, even in the choice between almonds and walnuts, there are certain things which need to be kept in mind.
- Energy content: Almonds contain 14 grams worth of fat, and 164 calories whereas walnuts contain approximately 18 grams of fat but give 185 calories. Thus, we find that walnuts contain a slightly higher amount of fat than almonds, but provide more energy in the form of calories.
- Protein content: Almonds and walnuts are both protein powerhouses - containing 13% and 9% of protein content respectively. Thus, both these nuts are great sources of protein.
- Mineral content: Both almonds and walnuts are rich in various kinds of minerals. When it comes to Iron, which is essential for muscle health and blood formation, both nuts contain very similar amounts (approx 5%). Almonds pack 19% magnesium - essential for strong bones, compared to the 11% in walnuts. Walnuts, however, have very high amounts of copper (50%) and manganese (54%) which prove to be useful in reducing symptoms of PMS as compared to almonds.
- Fibre content: Fiber,which plays a vital role in completing the process of digestion, is another component that these nuts pack healthy amounts of. Almonds contain 16% fiber whereas walnuts have 8%.
- Vitamin content: While walnuts contain 12% Vitamin B6, compared to the 3% in almonds, the real point of difference between these two highly healthy nuts is in their content of Vitamin E - essential for healthy skin and eyes. Almonds contain almost 48% of it, whereas walnuts contain only about 2% of the same.
Thus, we get a fair idea about the high nutritional content for both these nuts. They are both essential, especially if they can be incorporated into our diets in the correct proportions.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits