Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi GuptaYour feedback matters!
My babe girl have some daharia like problem after every 15 to 20 days air suggest me what can I do for my child to avoid this problem. Dr. Advice me avoid mother feeding give them lactogen for few days.
My boy is 2.9 years weight is 11.5 kg every month fever coming but boy was played well during fever time blood test and xray normal t.b also tested crp test also hb is 10.5, some doctors told immunity power low how to improve immunity power.
My baby is 5 and half months old. She losing weight day by day. What shall I give to increasing her weight.
Hi my baby girl is 5 month old since last 4 days was doing very loose potty but in general intervals mostly 3 to 4 times a day. Yesterday frequency increased to 5 times and we visited doctor be.
My baby is 3 and half months. He have cold and cough also from last three days .Dr gave maxtra drop and nasoclear but cold and and cough not cure. Is steam can give to baby for relief what should I do please suggest.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
Respective doctor, My 8 months old age baby having vomiting every time when he drinks a breast milk or cow milk. And also he is suffering from DIARRHOEA, and also he is not drinking water too. Please help us doctor.
My son is one and half year old. My son is in the habit of thumb sucking. I have tried so many things but he still does it. Even because of this habit his teeth are not in proper shape. What should I do.
I have a 1 year old baby girl with ASD problem of heart. It is possible to cure ASD problem please help me out.
My 1.5 year child suffering from dry cold from last two month. I have nebulizer my child many time and also given doc prescribed medicine. But he not getting any relief. Please advice me.
Few things in life take longer than habits to be inculcated and eventually to die out. Every parent tries in his or her way to teach the child certain healthy habits, those that they wish would be followed long enough to be internalized by them. Certain healthy habits that every child should follow are:
- Include a lot of vegetables in the diet: There is an array of vegetables available in the market, which is replete with rich nutritional values. Though children are generally averse to the idea of eating vegetables, it is your duty to inculcate in them the habit of eating vegetables and constantly remind them of their rich nutritional benefits.
- Never skip breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and is often the most ignored. Most children have the propensity to skip breakfast if they are late and generally they are seldom reprimanded by their parents. As a parent, you must make it a point not to take this lightly and severely insist on a healthy breakfast every morning.
- Indulge in physical activities: With the advent and easy access of technology, going out to play in has become a distant reality, one that is never explored. However, it goes without saying that nothing can substitute the physical and mental benefits that a physical activity entails. It not only keeps the body of your child fit but also helps in keeping the mind fresh.
- Read daily: Few things in life can be as rewarding and fulfilling as reading a book. However the habit does not come easy and as a parent it is your responsibility to induce in them this. Try to make your child read a few pages everyday till they take it up themselves out of their volition.
- Drink water and skip the soda: The many flavored sodas, which are available serve as a more palatable alternative to the drab water for the children. Though the choice may seem convenient, it must be snipped off right from the beginning. Sodas are packed with harmful preservatives and should be duly avoided by children. Instead, they must choose the bottle of water to quench the thirst.