Lybrate.com has top trusted Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists from across India. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Yoga During Pregnancy
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Submit a review for Dr. Rasik SabharwalYour feedback matters!
I have a black spot on skin as well as pimples and use the scar cream to remove the pimples but no response so what can I do?
How to reduce hair fall by natural food or natural therapy in home. And how to increase hair thickness naturally. Please give me any suggestions as soon as possible. And how to reduce weight and how to take diet.
I want to loose my weight. Byt can not do proper diet as I am staying in a place where few things are difficult to get. What should I do?
I'm a twenty years old boy. I want to know how to loose my weight within 2, 3 months, as I have a weight about 95kgs. I would be very thankful if you could give me a dieting schedule or something like that.
I am 23 years old. When I am 13 years old I have fair skin. But now my face and neck has got dark complexion. Is there any remedy to get rid off that?
My grandfather died last week bcz of tht I feel very depressed which is causing dark circles on my face. What r the remedies?
I have very hard ear wax due to which my ear pains and some time headache. I am using soliwax from past 15 days but unable to get rid of this. Please suggest me any better medicine.
Hello sir im suffering from very badly heat from my palms and palms are cracking that I can't find a proper solution please help me out from this thank you.
Accumulating unwanted fat by poor eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle can lead to obesity which has become a prevalent problem among people of all ages. Obesity causes a number of serious conditions like cardiovascular problems, diabetes, high blood pressure etc.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach to ailments of all kinds. It not only cures physical conditions but also heals mental diseases and the treatments are effective with no side effects. The most important feature of Ayurveda is that it improves the overall health of an individual by a sustainable treatment. Here are five easy ways to reduce fat effectively by Ayurvedic recommendations.
1. Detox tea - Detox tea is a mixture of certain herbs which have the property to cleanse the body. It is a natural way to lose weight without subjecting the body to harsh chemicals. The tea flushes the toxins out of the system and boosts the liver and the stomach. It not only helps to eliminate waste but also to reduce bloating. Eradication of unwanted elements leads to weight loss and rejuvenation of the body. Cumin, fennel, and coriander are good choices for preparing a detox tea.
2. Yoga - Practicing yoga on a daily basis can make a huge difference when you are trying to lose weight. A relaxing yoga routine in the mornings will not only set the mood for the day but also boost metabolism. Yoga facilitates weight loss, flexibility and promotes good health. Breathing exercises with meditation can improve one's cognitive functions and prevent mental diseases.
3. Triphala - With its many beneficial properties, triphala can be branded as a miracle herb. One of the ancient remedies, triphala includes three super fruits of India which are amlaki, haritaki, and bibhitaki. Three of them have individual advantages that work together as an elixir for weight loss.
- Amlaki is packed with antioxidants that reduce inflammation, maintains healthy blood sugar level and leads to lean body mass.
- Haritaki helps to cleanse the body by eliminating wastes from the colon.
- Bibhitaki eradicates body fluids and reduces accumulated fat.
Triphala is a powerful combination of herbs which can be consumed with lukewarm water.
4. Curry powder - Ayurvedic treatment instructs to include six tastes in a meal which are sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent and astringent. A mixture of all these tastes will create a unique flavor that will enhance the digestive system and help melt away the fat. Ayurvedic churnas are a mixture of several herbs with different tastes and properties that are added to Indian dishes to create flavor. Coriander, fenugreek, cloves are some of the herbs present in the churnas.
5. Massage - Gharshana is an effective Ayurvedic massage performed with silk gloves and can be done at home. It gives a calming sensation that energizes and rejuvenates the body. It is well known for reducing cellulite and bloating by promoting better circulation and lymphatic drainage.