Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi MahajanYour feedback matters!
I have in my foot every day when I come back from my work in calcaneus bone there is more pain what I do please tell me easy treatment.
I am 28 year old male. I was suffering from stomach and back pain for 2 days for which I have taken the tablets and now it is fine but after that when in mood the penis is not getting stiffed as it used to be earlier. Basically penis enlarges when in mood and it will be stiffed but now its very hard to enlarge. Please suggest me on the same.
Hi, I am suffering from back pain since three months. Doctor told it is because of age factor by seeing X-ray. Prescribed Rapisone DSR Cap, Acuvin Tab, Rabbi DSR Cap, Ruby Gel and advised some exercise. But there was no relief after completion of dosage. My digestive system is not good. Even after proper diet feels very weak. Please guide.
She had stitching work and heavy house work. Her knee joint is being paining for last 3-4 days. What could be the reason and how to cure it?
I am 25 year old boy. I feel I am suffering from diabetes. I have knee pain since 1 year. Two weeks letter my BLOOD SUGAR was 173 fasting. I am not feeling freshness every time. What should I do?
I had got my right knee sprained 2 months back. Now the sprain has gone, but my right knee bone I am feeling week & pains when I stand or walk for long. I am experiencing stiffness in my right knee, I am not feeling it flexible. Kindly suggest me good medicine to get flexibility, strength & pain free knee.
I have severe knee pain and wrist pain. What should I do? I want to know whether smoking is dangerous to health.
Suffering from Arthritis for 30 yrs; Spondilitis 20 yrs; Bachache 25 yrs; Vit D3 deficiency 3 yrs. Winters are intolerable - all 10 fingers find impossible to work; Allergic to cold, pollen n dust. Please suggest how to go about.
You might be an elite athlete or just a commoner. There is always a possibility for you to develop back pain while carrying out your daily activities. You might not be aware, but regular activities such as sitting at the computer, running on the treadmill or simply crawling into your bed for a good night sleep can affect the health of your spine. You are always at the risk of damaging your spine, these damages lead to back pain. It has been found that faulty postures can cause back pain by causing straining of the back muscles, injuring the tendons and damaging the vertebrae or ligaments. Back pain can be caused due to the overuse of a particular activity or for undertaking a new activity.
However, it is often very difficult to pin point the exact reason behind the occurrence of back pain. Here are the common causes for back pain:
- The screen trouble: You are likely to develop back pain, if you spend long hours sitting in front of the commuter. Researchers believe that spending nine hours or more a day by texting on smart phones or tablets or typing on the computer is dangerous. You must take break at regular intervals while working on the gadgets to avoid back pain. Your monitor of the computer should be placed at the level of your eye.
- You skip the core exercises: The health of your spine depends on the core regions of your body as well. The core region includes your back, side, pelvic, and buttock muscles. It is important that you practise the core exercises like lunges, squats, and planks. They help in strengthening the muscles around your core region and keep your spine healthy.
- Improper sleep pattern: Your sleeping pattern is as much important as your walking or sitting pattern, when it comes to the health of your spine. If you sleep on your stomach, pressure is placed on joints and muscles. This may cause straining of the muscles or ligaments in the spine region.
- Smoking: Cigarettes are not just unhealthy for your lungs or heart, they are equally bad for the spine. Cigarettes contain nicotine. Researchers have found that nicotine hampers the flow of blood to vertebrae and disks in between the spine. Insufficient supply of blood to the spine region results in low absorption of calcium by the bones in this region. Therefore, you end up developing back pain.
- Blame it on your emotions: Back pain adds to your emotional stress. But believe it or not, the reverse is equally true. Depression and emotional stress increases or sometimes even initiates back pain. When an individual is depressed, his or her glands releases stress hormones known as cortisol. This hormone causes the muscles in the back region to tense up.