Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rama Kant Kaushik
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rama Kant KaushikYour feedback matters!
I am 22 yrs old. There is a small hole in my ear drum since childhood. Is it can be treated without operation?
I'm suffering from cold for many years. Its not at all curing. As soon as I stop my medicines, d next day I'll b suffering with cold.
I Am suffering from diabetes from diabetes from last two years joint pain problem in knee.Please tell.
Mere sir me dard hota h fir chakkr se aate h uske baad saari cheze bhul jata hu. Tab. Amlokind AT se aaram hota hai ek ghante baad. Jab sab kuch yaad aata hai Ye kya prblm hai.
Dear Sir /Mam My Age is 25 year, Weight-62.7 Mujhe Nightdall ka problem bhut jyada hai, Hm kya kre? Hm koi Porn movies bhi nhi dekhte aur na Hi masturbation krte hai, fir bhi mujhe week me 2-3 times and month me 10-12 times definitely ho hi jata hai, Mai bhut isse preshan hu. Meri physical health bhut Week ho gae. Mai Home remedy bhi try kiya like curd in Dinner, I join Gym recently 20 days, but sir/mam no improvement. What can I do? Mai bhut jyada preshan ho gya hu. Memory week ho gae hai, aur eyeside bhi. Please help.
Sir I ask about the pretreatment of the swain flu vaccine in pune to availabilities any hospital and his approximately price.
Huge amount of acid and gas is forming in my stomach after jaundice, so plzz advice me to get out of this?
Insulin is the most common treatment prescribed for people affected with diabetes. Diabetes is condition where high amounts of glucose prevail in the blood for an extended period of time. However, there are some drugs that offer an alternative to insulin in treating diabetes, which are
- Liraglutide: Liraglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) drug that causes the body to release greater amounts of insulin so as to facilitate the movement of glucose from the blood to the cells. People with type 2 diabetes generally use this treatment. It slows the digestion process and can cause symptoms of headache and nausea.
- Pramlintide: It's an artificially produced version of amylin. It is taken by both type 1 and type 2 diabetic patients, facilitates slower digestion of food and therefore controls release of sugar in the blood. It can cause tiredness and nausea.
- Dulaglutide: This treatment is for people affected with type 2 diabetes and it is administered once a week. It causes more insulin to be released and pass the glucose to the cells. It can cause loss of appetite, nausea and abdominal cramps as side effects.
- Albiglutide: This treatment facilitates pancreas to release insulin and limits the glucagon hormone production. It is used by type 2 diabetes patients who have not taken well to other treatments. The side effects are skin reaction, respiratory tract infection and nausea.
- Exenatide: It is a drug that causes pancreas to release insulin that facilitates movement of glucose to cells. It is a treatment for type 2 diabetes and it restricts release of glucagon in the body. The possible side effects are acidity, constipation and vomiting.