Stitching of Wounds
Post Exposure Prophylaxis for Hiv
Dressings of Wounds
Removal of Stitches
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening for Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening for Men
Hi Dr. My age is 34 years n m doing masturbation last 15 years now my problem is my penis is very thin n loose also even not standing without using hand now my marriage is coming soon in March please tell me what m doing please tell M very dipress.
I am 31 years old Male, Have been struggling with sleeping problems, what should I do? Can you suggest any doctors in particular for treatment in Noida or which branch of medicine like allopathy or homeopathy should I go for?
The only thing that can ruin a great meal is the feel of a bloated tummy afterwards! Usually any abnormal swelling or increase in diameter of the abdominal area is termed as bloating. The condition has become very common and is experienced by people around the world. Poor diet, sedentary lifestyle, high level of stress and need for daily medications seem to be making people more prone to this epidemic. It can sometimes also be a result of an underlying health issue that you might be unaware of. The good thing is that there are signs of it which can be watched out for.
What to Keep an Eye Out For: To start off, there is the sign which is considered to be rather obvious by many flatulence. If a person wants to get rid of flatulence for an extended period, he or she should consider this to be a warning.
Bloating itself can be a sign for other problems which are deeper. The prime example of this happens to be coeliac disease. A bloating of the stomach which is accompanied by pain and a puzzling loss of weight could be signs of this disease.
If a fever seems to keep recurring without a cause which is explainable, it could be a sign of bloating. As a matter of fact, this sign along with bloating also does signal some infection, which should be looked at immediately by a medical professional. Also, too much stress on a person could be a sign of impending bloating issues.
Getting Rid of Bloating: In order to cure bloating which is caused by flatulence, an easy and elementary solution is to eat your food slowly and to chew properly. In serious case, seeking adequate medical help is important.
When a person finds that he or she seems to be suffering from bloating very often, it is a good idea to maintain a food diary. This will help find whether there are certain trigger foods which cause bloating. The pattern can be discussed with your doctor and concrete steps can be taken towards a complete solution.
Simple lifestyle changes beyond the diet can also make a difference. These include correction of sleeping and eating habits of a person. You are also required to be very regular with this.
Bloating always has some signs which are associated with its causes so it makes good sense to be aware of the same as the saying goes, 'a stitch in time saves nine'!
Sir I am suffering from low testosterone level from long days, and I diagnosed my testosterone level is 2.90, and my free testosterone level is 2.48 please suggests and give me reply sir.
Homeopathy is the best alternative to avoid surgery specially, in the cases of piles, fissure, fistula. There are many cases that were recommended operation but with homeopathy not only they were treated successfully but the surgery was also not done.
Piles or haemorrhoids cause severe bleeding in the anal region due to an abnormal enlargement of the rectal veins. The bleeding occurs as a result of a sudden increase in pressure in the rectal area. The haemorrhoids which tend to grow in the exterior part of the anus tends to be severe painful as compared to the internal haemorrhoids (which are invisible and grows in the interior portion of the rectal area).
The major causes of haemorrhoids are genetic factors, pelvic tumours, excessive alcohol consumption, obesity, lack of regular physical exercise, undiagnosed and chronic gastric disorders like dysentery, diarrhoea or constipation and a significant increase in the weight of the uterus during pregnancy.
The sign of piles might include intense pain and irritation in the rectal area along with the presence of blood in the faeces and abnormal swelling of the affected area. If taken in a prescribed dosage, homeopathy can be very effective in curing piles. The most beneficial homeopathic preparations for piles are:
- Nux vomica: This homeopathic preparation is useful in curing piles which display symptoms of extreme aggressiveness and intolerance to cold weather. If piles are caused due to excessive intake of spicy foods and alcohol or cigarettes, this homeopathic preparation can work as an effective cure.
- Hamamelis: This preparation is useful to cure piles which show symptoms of blood in the faeces along with a sensation of discomfort and contusion.
- Ratanhia: This preparation provides a remedy for severely painful hemorrhoids (which causes complications during excretion). Symptoms include severe pain which stays for several hours after excretion along with a burning sensation. It may be relieved with the help of cold water.
- Graphites: If you suffer from the symptoms of chronic constipation, frequent skin eruptions and recurrent instances of menstrual anomalies in females along with piles, this homeopathic medication can provide effective cure to you.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum: This homeopathic preparation provides an effective remedy for non-bleeding hemorrhoids along with the symptoms of severe back pain and pain in the anal regions.
- Arsenic Album: This homeopathic preparation can prove effective in curing piles with the symptoms of a burning sensation during any forms of physical movement. If the hemorrhoids bleed extensively and are bluish in color, this homeopathic preparation can be beneficial in such cases.
I am a 24 year old male. I am having problems speaking properly mainly due to breathlessness. I also get sudden panic attacks when others call my name in meetings etc causing me to stutter in my speech. Sometimes I just cannot start with the word I want to start with, and I instead have to insert two words before starting the sentence, like "Um" "Basically" "So. Etc. I think I have some sort of anxiety disorder. Its gradually becoming worse, due to which I'm avoiding many things I normally enjoy like team outings, group events etc, simply because I can't talk properly. Is there any over the counter medication to relieve this anxiety/panic attack problem?
I am suffering from fatty liver please suggest me a diet plan and how can I cure it My scanning report is hepatomegaly with infiltration of fatty liver No fecal lesion.
When you cant eat fresh, eat frozen. Depending on where you live and what time of year it is, you cant always get your hands on high-quality fresh produce. Keep this in mind: frozen is fine. Manufacturers freeze frozen fruits and veggies at peak ripeness, which means they will pack a similar nutritional value as their fresh counterparts. Just choose plain frozen foods rather than those with added sugars or sodium.
I am tired of this precum how to get rid of these I am an athlete I don't want this thing in my life and I am shy to go for Dr. so btr give me a nice suggestion to get rid of these precum.
I am lack of sleep and I am not sleeping well due to stress sir I don't know the reason why can't I am lack of sleep sir please solve my health issue sir.
Keep healthy in winter by including plenty of these 5 foods in your diet. Although there are fewer foods that are in winter season than in summer. Here are 5 of the healthiest winter foods you should be eating.
1. Pomegranates - Chances are you have tasted pomegranates in their newly popular juice form. And from a heart-health perspective, thats probably a good thing. Pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants (more so than other fruit juices), just a cup daily might help to keep free radicals from oxidizing ldl bad cholesterol, according to a preliminary study in the american journal of clinical nutrition. Oxidized ldl contributes to plaque buildup in the arteries. Another study showed that drinking pomegranate juice might improve blood flow in the heart in people with myocardial ischemia, a serious condition in which the hearts oxygen supply is compromised because the arteries leading to it are blocked.
2. Dark leafy greens - Dark leafy greens, such as kale, chard and collards, thrive in the chill of winter when the rest of the produce section looks bleak. In fact, a frost can take away the bitterness of kale. These greens are particularly rich in vitamins A, C and K. Collards, mustard greens and escarole are also excellent sources of folate, important for women in childbearing age.
3. Citrus - Citrus fruits, including lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruit, are at their juiciest in the wintertime and can add sunshine to the dreary winter. Citrus fruits are loaded with vitamin, one medium orange delivers more than 100 percent of your daily dose. Citrus fruits are also rich sources of flavonoids. The predominant flavonoid in these fruits hesperidin is credited with boosting good hdl cholesterol and lowering bad ldl cholesterol and triglycerides.
4. Potatoes - Potatoes sometimes get a bad rap for being a white starch, thrown into the same category as white rice or white bread. But unlike those other starches, which have indeed been stripped of healthful nutrients, potatoes are foods that contain several beneficial nutrients. They are an excellent source of two immunity boosters .vitamins C and B6, delivering 25% and 29% of your daily needs per medium potato, respectively. They are also a good source of folate, which is especially important for women in childbearing age, and they deliver fiber (4 grams in a medium potato, women need 25 grams daily and men need 38 grams). If you can find purple potatoes, you will get an added health boon as they are rich in anthocyanins antioxidants that are linked to a host of health benefits, from lowering cancer and heart disease risk to quelling inflammation.
5. Winter squash - There are many varieties of winter squash including butternut, acorn, delicata and spaghetti squash and they all are excellent choices in the winter. One cup of cooked winter squash has few calories (around 80) but is high in both vitamin a (214 percent of the recommended daily value) and vitamin c (33 percent), as well as being a good source of vitamins B6 and K, potassium and folate.
Severe headache, muscle aches and stiffness especially in neck, light sensitivity, no appetite, and dry throat (very thirsty). Feels like flu, but worse than I've ever experience.
I am 23 years old and after my firstbreakup I do not have any sexual feelings. I am virgin. But many of my friends of same age have such feelings but am not having it since my breakup. Is it normal? If no what shud I do?
I have erection problem in sex. I am having this issue since in a month. I am 39 years old. Got married 9 year completed and does have kid still. No smoke and no drink habits. But I have depression. I am not able to perform well during the sex. My penis not become strong. Please advice.
My father in-law is a diabetic patient. He has diabetic foot. One month ago he underwent a surgery and his thumb had been amputated. Can he take Oats?
If you wish to father a child, then sperm count and quality are critically important. Do you know some bad habits or activities can unknowingly harm your sperm? Here are 7 research-backed ways that you are ruining your sperm quality and count.
1. Laptops- Laptops can be dangerous if you use them on your lap. They can heat your testicles which can negatively affect your sperm production. In fact, a study indicated that men who use laptops on their lap regularly, their sperms motility decreases and DNA damages. This may hurt the chances of reproduction.
2. Smoking -Smoking contributes to 13% of male infertility cases. It damages the sperms in such a way that they are unable to fertilize the eggs. Even if they manage to create an embryo, it is less likely to survive. A puff of smoke may also cause hormonal imbalances and erectile dysfunction.
3. Hot shower - Watch out when you raise the temperature of your bath next time. Experts say that taking baths in very hot waters can heat your scrotum and decrease the sperm count. Scrotum is sac that stores sperms at 35 degree celsius. Avoid prolonged exposure to hot water, moderate exposure is fine.
4. Soap and detergent - Sure, they are considered as the ultimate germ killer but it is not just germs they kill, you are also killing your chances of having a baby. Some antibacterial soaps, shampoos, detergents and toothpastes may contain triclosan, this chemical has been linked to.
5. Beer - A european study suggested that drinking 5 beers a week is enough to reduce the sperm quality in healthy men. The researchers advised that high habitual alcohol can affect reproductive health and lower the chances of having a baby. However, semen quality can be restored if alcohol intake is reduced.
6. Tight briefs -When you wear tight briefs, your scrotum gets hold more tightly against the body. It can warm the testicles and create a hostile environment. Switch to wearing briefs as they can make you comfortable and also keep the scrotal temperature elevated.
7. Smartphone - Keeping your smartphone in the trouser pocket can spell trouble for you. An american study suggested that phones emit electromagnetic radiation and can have undesirable effects on the cells responsible for development of sperm inside the testicles.