Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raksha MalhotraYour feedback matters!
How much can a rhinoplasty correct this? Can it correct it to be a normal nose? Also, hope you could give me the "estimate" cost of the whole procedure. Thanks a lot.
Hi Doc, I am 32 male and I want to make love with my wife daily (at least 2 times) but due to premature Ejaculation (less than 1 mint sometimes 30 sec) it effects my mind and then she is also refused to make sex (we have already baby with 22 months) and now we have planning for another baby But can not because due to my PE and I think my Sperm count is also less. So, please kindly guide me, how can I increase my timing as well as some suggestion to making another baby.
I am 30 year old boy, during my first intercourse I had blooding in my penis, I felt pain too for few days, also I fallen after 2 strokes. Guide me the correct way to enjoy the sex for long time.
Blooding From last one Montage, i have consulted dentist give some treatment But No. Improvement. What i do?
Is using FAIZA pakistani cream good or bad for skin? Will it cause skin cancer later? I want to become white skin. Which care should I take?
Hii sir. actually I used to smoke n due to that my lips became dark n dull please help me. How get clear n rosy lips.
I am 27 years old having irregular periods but after marriage come regularly. I am planning for baby but did not get success. I have gone through a pelvic ultrasound and reports are normal. Now since two months I have periods in 15 days. In start n end of the month. First tym in month have very less bleeding n in second half of month normal bleeding. I want to know why this happens to me. Somebody told me that because of that I will not be able to conceive. But I want to conceive as soon as possible. Please guide me. What should I do.
I am 26 years old and I have backache (disc problem l4, l5) last two years. I am not properly heavy pain please tell any suggestion.
What is the procedure for hair transplant? How much does it cost? How long the transplant will stay? Is there any side effects of the same. Any specialized doctor in Mumbai?
A healthy and nutritious breakfast can make a good morning even better. Myths and misconceptions are galore when it comes to a healthy breakfast. Many of the lip smacking breakfasts come with zero nutritional value, but they look so tempting that we fall for such delicacies. A healthy breakfast is not always healthy. Some of the assumed healthy and nutritious foodstuff can do your health more harm than good. Thus, one needs to get their facts right before zeroing upon a particular breakfast.
- French toast - a perfect toast to unhealthy life: Ideally, a healthy breakfast should give you energy and keep you fit and active throughout the day. French toast is anything, but healthy and nutritious. It has negligible nutritional value. With this breakfast, all those rigorous exercises will prove to be futile. Some people go a step further. They team this already unhealthy breakfast with French fries and sausages. This palatable breakfast can give your waistline nightmares, not to forget the associated health complications. Bread toast with boiled or scrambled eggs is a much healthier and nutritious alternative.
- Cake and pastry - the sweet devil: Cakes and pastries for breakfast are sure to throw your health in jeopardy. Pastries and cakes are both simple carbohydrates. When taken in, these are immediately broken down to glucose. An elevated glucose level often results in an abnormal rise in insulin level. This can lead to serious health problems, with diabetes and obesity being the most common complications. There will inflammation affecting the whole body. Your skin will be the worst affected. It will lose its radiance and appear wrinkled and saggy.
- Donut for breakfast - a complete evil: It is the best way to welcome the unwanted calories and fats into your body. Donuts mostly contain trans- fats that can result in serious healthy complications. You will feel lethargic throughout the day. Obesity and donuts are like two faces of the same coin.
- The sugary juice - a road to obesity: For some people, the breakfast is incomplete without fruit juices. While fruit juices appear as a good, healthy option, the facts are just the opposite. Freshly prepared juices can still be accepted, but the packaged fruit juices are a big no. The packaged juices are loaded with sugar that can never do your health any good. Whole fruit is a much better and recommended option for your health.
- Bagels - a big no: When loaded with cream or cheese are no longer considered healthy. Flavoured yoghurts are equally unhealthy and should be avoided. Before going for packaged cereals, the nutritional contents should be well read and understood.
Your health is important. The sooner you realise this, the better it is. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.