Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rakesh Chawla
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Interventional Diagnostic Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh ChawlaYour feedback matters!
Its a wonderul expeeince
She is suffering from typhoid and cough and her dropped waters. We bring the medicine like mobocef, calpol and azee. What we do for her best treatment. Help me.
I am 27 years old male. I have a weird allergic condition for almost 5 years which even my doctor have been unable to diagnose. I get excessive sneezing and irritation in my nasal passage and sometimes headache but absence of sinusitis pain. I take a tablet (Montair Lc) which my doctor prescribed me to suppress the excessive sneezing but no permanent solution to it. I don't even know what my condition really is. I'll grateful if you can point out me in a right direction.
Dear sir I have problem of cough in the morning only and in the cool season so what is wrong with me? Would you please solved this problem?
Hi I am 30 yrs old male 5.11inch i am having a cough problem from last 10 yrs whenever i eat or drink colddrinks ,juice or anything cold water also i start to have cough n cold due to which since very long i cannot have anything like these things small amount also i cant take please advice what shud i do ?
I m 18 year and from 7 days I m having cold and cough I have taken medicines also but not well please suggest me what to do.
Hi, I have recently diagnosed with tuberculosis lymphadenitis and I have a swollen lymph node at left cervical of neck. Wanted to know does excisional biopsy is necessary or these swollen lymph node can go or disappear with medication. Kindly let me know on urgent basis please.
Bronchitis is also called kasaroga in the Ayurveda treatment.
Cause of Bronchitis
- Impaired digestion: Ayurveda after various studies have considered the cause of bronchitis primarily to be due to impaired digestion. As a result, the physicians tell people and prescribe the drugs that possess the ability to correct the stomach and the lungs. The processes of digestive impairment and the various remedies are therefore selected in a way for the cure that will in a way restore the digestive balance in the human body.
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis can also be considered as a reason towards the cause of bronchitis in human beings.
- Other reasons: Bronchitis in the human body are usually caused allergies in the airborne like a smoking cigarette and chronic cough accompanied by environmental pollution.
When the phlegm is expelled becomes viscid and viscid phlegm has the tendency to stick to the bronchi causing a difficulty in breathing and causes the lungs to starve out of the air. In very serious cases of bronchitis, there will be a constant cough, the rise in temperature, abdominal pain, nasal congestion, loss of appetite and hoarse voice and leads to the manifestation of tuberculosis in the chronic form. If the disease gets serious, it can lead to bronchial asthma.
- Turmeric Powder and Milk: The easy and simple form the treating bronchitis is the applying a teaspoonful of the turmeric powder along with a glass of milk two times or three times a day. It works best if taken on an empty stomach in the early morning.
- Homemade Powder: The powder is made of quantities of dried black pepper, ginger, and long pepper which is mixed along with honey that is applied three times of the day.
- Liquorice root: As a home remedy, grinding liquorice root to powder is a good way, add a cup of water and half spoon of powder to water and then heat it for a good 15 minutes. After the remedy, it prepared to drink it twice in a day and filters the drink.
- Ayurveda Medicines: There are some standard medicines prescribed by the Ayurveda for treating bronchitis which includes juice of vasa, rasa sindur, honey, pravalapisthi, kaphachintamani, sitopaladichurna, etc. In the case of a very congested throat along with bronchitis consumption of khadiradivati provides a sense of relief due to the catechu present in the medicine that helps to recover.
The Best Herb for Bronchitis
The herb vasa are the best solution to cure a cough and bronchitis, especially in the chronic conditions. Some Measures to be taken to prevent bronchitis
- Care should also be taken to avoid cold water situations,
- Eating of curds and sour foods should be restricted, and avoided
- Fruits like bananas and guava are harmful to the human body in this disease.
Ayurveda treatment provides quick relief from the pain and is economical at the same time. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!