Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Interventional Diagnostic Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh ChawlaYour feedback matters!
Its a wonderul expeeince
Suffering from dry cough from past 8 days. Iam having headache and my ribs are paining. Advice Mr. something best.
I am 20 year old. From last 3 days I am suffering sinus kind of problem. Every morning I woke up I am like what to do with my continuous sneezing.. Help me.
Dr. My mother is aged 80. She was diagnosed to have MTB after a bronchoscopy about 5 months back by a chest specialist. She is given Mycobutol 1000mg, R Cinex 600mg alongwith her BP and diabetes medicines. She has been advised to restrict her total fluid (water+other fluids) consumption to just 1 to 1.250 litres per day. He echo cardiagram gives an EF value of 55% and the Chest scan report says'No significant fluid collection" Pls advise me whether she will have to live with this limited fluid consumption of 1 to 1.25 litres for the rest of her life. Or this fluid restriction will be increased or removed after the treatment for MTB is completed? Is there any other way of overcoming this water restriction safely without any future complications? Chennai city is always hot and 1 to 1.250 litres of fluid is too little to manage with. Thank you
I have a cough since last 20 days, I taken medicines It was stopped for 2-3 days and it started again, what it can cause and how it is stopped.
Sir I have a problem my nose n throat. Actually m suffering from farenzities. So wen ever m in ac room my nose feels lyk burning when minhaling .moreoverI sneeze continuously n my olfactory indicators r not working properly as a result I dnt get the smell of food whiteeating. N yeah thick mucus type cough comes out. From my neck. N sometimes a small food particle like comes from my neck I dont know from where but I think it cones from the place where nose n mouth r connected. N this thing is really very foul smell.. So what is it. Kindly answer all these. Thank you.
What is the symptoms of tuberculosis it is harmful for body and what we take action behalf of symptoms.
Good evening, My brothers age is 24, when the climate becomes cold he gets sever cough, he consulted specialists but they said its because of infection/asthma, it won't cure he must use tablets only. Is there any cure for it in Ayurveda or any medicine. grateful for your helping and caring nature. Thank you.
When ever I eat oily food ,I get cough. And throat irritation. After which I get little difficulty in breathing due to cough.
I'm suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am breastfeeding mom of 1.8 year baby girl. I want to stop lactation but baby sucks while go to sleep two times. But I produce huge supply. If I take cabgolin and then breastfeed will it harm my baby? If harm her then after how many days of taking cabgolin can I let her suck again? Its not a fact if breast milk remains or not. Baby just get nipple in her mouth and sleep quickly. Pls help.
Hello sir/madam. From yesterday onwards having breathing problem. Can't take long breath. If I breath for 2 minutes continuously then I can't. After that if I take long breath then its ok. Likewise I am struggling. But went to Dr. They said it may be a gastric problem so you take medicine she said. Still I didn't recover. Please give your suggestions. Thank you.
Fever since 3 days. Body aches are more. What should be done. Need some treatment for cold and cough. Please suggest something.
My son is ill and he is suffering from a dry cough. It is continued from last 3-4 days. Please give suggestion.
Hi. I have DNS problem. Doctor says if it is creating problem then it must operate otherwise its ok. I will face problem in weather changes only. But nw I am feeling problem in breathing as well as I have slightly pain in my right chest side or might be in lungs. Please suggest.
My 12 year old son always has dry lips at the ends What should be done He had asthmatic problem till age of 7 Is that be the reason of it.
The symptoms of tuberculosis (TB), which is active might vary and depend on which part of the body is infected. Diagnosing TB just from its symptoms can be a difficult, as the symptoms are not for TB alone meaning the symptoms can be of other diseases as well. For the confirmation and diagnosis of TB one must get a test done for TB. However, the general symptoms of TB are tiredness, weakness, weight loss, loss of appetite, fever, chills and night sweats.
- Symptoms of Pulmonary TB: Pulmonary TB is the TB of lungs. The symptoms of this are bad cough, which might have lasted for more than 3 weeks, chest pain, blood or phlegm might occur on coughing.
- Extrapulmonary TB: The TB of any body part other than pulmonary is called extrapulmonary TB. This type of TB does not affect the lungs with the exception being the extrapulmonary TB also known as Pleural TB. General symptoms of Extrapulmonary TB are same as general symptoms of Pulmonary TB.
- Symptoms of Lymph Node TB: Lymph Node TB also known as lymphadenitis is basically the enlargement and the inflammation of the lymph nodes. This is a response to the infections especially in children. The symptoms of this might be painless slow growing lymph nodes. These swollen lymph nodes can be in the neck area, though they might also be present in the groin. Lymph node TB of the neck is also called as Scrofula or TB adenitis.
- Symptoms of skeletal (bone and joint) TB: The common and the first symptoms are pain and depend on the area of the joint or the bone affected. Often it is marked with the loss of movement and curving of the affected bones and joints. The affected area also weakens and is prone to fractures.
- Spinal TB is also called as Pott Disease or TB Spondylitis: The symptoms of this depend on the affected site and the stage of the disease. However, back pain is one of the earliest symptoms.
- Symptoms of Meningitis TB: The meningitis TB starts with classical symptoms of meningitis. It usually starts with symptoms of pains and aches, fever and vague and unwell feeling. These might last for 2-8 weeks and then the evident symptoms like headaches, seizures, vomiting and stiffness might occur.
- Symptoms of Gastrointestinal or Abdominal TB: This is marked with diarrhea, abdominal pain and bleeding from rectum and anus, though the symptoms depend on the exact site.
- Symptoms of TB in children: The symptoms depend on the type and site, though the common ones being weight loss, fever and cough. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.