Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajnish Shetty
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rajnish ShettyYour feedback matters!
I have a grade 3 MCL tear. Is it necessary to undergo a ligament reconstruction surgery. To get fyn because I have trouble in running and even walking. I even have ACL complete tear grade 3 and LCL grade 1.is a MCL SURGERY necessary to get back completely fyn.
I feels very tired. From last two days I cannot sleep. It causes pain on my neck. What I do? Please help me!
Hi Doctor, My wife feel numbness in right hand middle finger after 3 month of delivery. What I should do? Please assist.
I am 34 years old man and I am suffering the back pain last 5 months. Back pain started left shoulder effected left hand, left leg and backache. What should I do please give me advise with regards
Hi doctor! my mom is having pain in her knees. Seems like some vein has been pulled from back of her knee. Can not even stand.
I am 33 yrs one old male. From last one year I am having continues pain in my heels due to which I can able to walk properly. Please advice.
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
1. Sports that involve contact- Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
2. Road accidents- Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
3. Any kind of physical abuse- If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
1. You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
2. Your vision might get blurry.
3. You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
4. You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
5. You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
6. Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
1. Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
2. Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
3. Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
4. Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
5. Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue.