Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rajnish ShettyYour feedback matters!
I am 16 year old boy. please sir tell me while I am running my muscles of leg feels like locked can not stretch my leg while running. please tell the solution fast.
Feeling pain at backside ribcage. Below right hand, Pain raise during night sleep time. And daytime not feeling so much pain. Also feeling pain at left hand palm and bone joint portion.
I am a male around 62. Suffering from Osteoarthritis since around 10 yrs. I am based in Indore, MP. I wanted to go for the" Jab injection" for the time being, since I cannot afford the replacement. Can the doctors help me with the cost for both the knees, and also the pros and the cons. And any risk or side affects. I'll be very grateful indeed.
I am 28 years old male from kanpur I have a severe back pain problem from last 4 years when I am wakeup at morning my backpain is at top it also paining more at winter please help.
I am 45 years I've pain in my heals .I never stand without sleepers .please suggest that what is the treatment of this.
I am 30 yrs old and have waist pain for few days. This problem is started after my 1st normal delievery in april 2014. What should I do?
I have problem with knee. When I sit and stand knee get some sound. And if I climb aur walk then it give a problem.
She has numbness in palms and feet at night while sleeping? What is the reason for it? Is there any solution for it?
Hello Doctor, The calf muscle below my knee on the right leg is thicker than the usual on left leg. As thicker calf muscles on my right leg look a little abnormal, I thought it would be good to consult a physician on the same. As I am running 43 years now It would be better to take any kind of corrective actions, right away, if required. I am working for an IT services company. This thicker calf muscle has been there since my childhood. I do not have any kind of specific main symptoms or anything like that, as I do practice leg stretching exercises around thrice a week. Please do advice what needs to be done. Thanks & Regards,
Hi my mother is always have pain and Sujhan in her both legs . She had third and she tools medicine of 10 mg daily now some doctor says her ERP Is positive? I really don't know what is this , I tried to search but m not getting any things . Some says her uric acid is getting high . Can you please help me . Can you tell me whom I be to consult I need correct specialist so they can cure and understand her disease.
I have some serious injury on my left hand. The pain will growing faster. Can you suggest me a proper treatment for this?
Hi, myself Aditya. I wanted to ask about my fathers foot pain in his left leg. He his actually suffering from severe foot pain from last 2 weeks and his legs are swollen up leaving behind a severe pain. So can you please guide me why is this happening to him and what steps should I take so that he gets relief.
Pain in neck along with shoulder.No problem in natural situation bt at the end point there is a pain in neck
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.