Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajnish SethiYour feedback matters!
I suffering from a nerves disease in my thigh because of my lumbar spine surgery was done in previously as my accident was happened in 2013, so please help me to give a suggestion regarding this.
My Age - 48 years, Suffering from knee pain and stiffness at shoulder, stiffness neck since last 6 to 7 years. Please advice good Ayurved treatment without any side effect.
Hi sir/madam. My mother neck had continuously pain nearly 3 year. We can take X-rays but doctor said nothing to worry. But pain nothing decrease. What should I do?
My female friend's has bone problem. There is always be pain in her feet & hands. What should she do? please suggest me.
There's always swelling in my hand and leg, for sometimes the swelling disappear still it's be continuously.
I am 33 yr old male. I have low back ache from last one month. And fungal infection on penis from last one year.
I am 25 year old male and have a backache for last 3 months. I have used pain relief ointment for many days but there is no relief. Now what should I do?
I have been suffering from acute headache in the morning and chest pain and continuous pain in the neck and shoulder pain as well.
I am having acute lower back pain every morning I wake up actually I wake up due to pain the pain is so intense that I have to get out of bed due to discomfort. It's happening since 7 months but after half an hour of waking up the pain disappeared so I never felt a need to consult any doctor but its not seem to go away by time on top of that it is getting worst. Please suggest what should I do or what type of doctor I should visit to get out of this trouble as I tried yoga and other back exercises for it but nothing seems to be working.
Sir, my wife has rheumatoid arthritis, TEST RESULTS ARE, ANA (+VE) 8.18, AND CRP LX 20.86 & RA FACTOR is 14.2, Plzz suggest best treatment for this disease, my wife have pain and swelling in hand, feet, knees. We are taking ayurvedic treatment, but not getting any result, plzz suggest.
I have knee aches for many months I have tried many remedies involving allopathy and ayurveda but in vain Please suggest some tips so that my knee aches recover soon.
I am 23 year old male. Had a sprain 1 week back in my right knee, which was hurt while playing football, which is not reducing by ointment or spray. Should I wait for few more days for it to reduce or visit a doc?
Actually she is taking treatment for thyroid. But nowadays she is feeling from joint pain and also numbness in early morning as soon as she got up.
Doctor I am 34 year age old female I have backache since last 2 to 3 years but last february 2015, I got severe pain and take doctors advise and mri scan says" diffuse posterior disc bulge with central disc protrusion and bilateral mild facet joint hypertrophy noted l4-l5 level causing mild to moderate bilateral neural foraminal narroiwing. Posterior disc bulge with central disc extrusion noted at l5-s1 level causing mild to moderate bilateral neural foraminal narrowing with impingement of bilateral traversing s1 nerve roots. I taken medicines till last month right now I am not using any medicine but I am using most time waist belt. (following medicine I had used serta, rejunex, gabantin forte, ketoral gel) I request you to sir please advise still I have pain.
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints and bones of the patient and creates general problems when it comes to mobility and other such postures, which require some amount of physical stamina and strain. This kind of condition can be of many types. Furthermore, it can affect many different parts of the body right from the knees to the shoulders and the wrists. There are many forms of treatment for this condition, which may be carried out by orthopedic specialists as well as other practitioners of alternative medicine.
Read on to find out why Ayurveda is one of the best ways to deal with this condition.
- Ancient science: Ayurveda is an ancient science that is steeped in the logic of ages, and it has been allowed to evolve over numerous centuries, which makes it all the more authentic when it comes to various forms of treatment.
- Combination of measures: Ayurveda is not just a field of medicine, but it is primarily known as a life science because it combines a variety of measures that have to do with inside out cleansing of the system. From massages to herbal medicines, yoga postures to lifestyle changes, this form of treatment can help the patient get rid of the condition rather than just treat the symptoms.
- Massages: When we use a particular oil or herb to massage our bodies, we are actually imbibing the goodness and richness of those elements, which are ideal for the condition that we are suffering from. This oil that may be derived from cloves or various other elements that are naturally found, can actually seep right into the bones and joints to repair the condition. Mustard oil and camphor are also well known oils for arthritis.
- Doshas: Ayurveda depends on the various doshas for a proper form of diagnosis, and arthritis comes under the Data dosha. This typically affects the energy, surrounding the proper functioning of the joints and therefore, one can safely say that this is a well-researched body of science, which is being put to use so as to prescribe medicines and other forms of treatment for that particular dosha.
- Exercise: The yogic postures are known to have helped many people and the various asanas that are specifically required for an arthritis patient will help in doing away with the root cause of the disease. These asanas include the less rigorous ones that can build strength and stamina so that the patient is able to lead a more normal and healthy life.
- Lifestyle changes: The diet changes that will be prescribed for arthritis-affected patients along with the changes in one’s routine, will help in reaching the root cause of the condition so that he or she may get a better chance at normalcy in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.