Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajiv Pahwa
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv PahwaYour feedback matters!
I am a Senior Citizen male of 66 yrs, weighing 74 kgs. I have no complaints of sugar. I usually go for walking 3 kms in the morning and 3 kms in the evening. From 27th May 2018 I have had severe pain in the bottom of both my feet and this has prevented me from walking. Even when put my feet to get up after sitting I get severe pain. I had my blood tested and the results are follows Uric Acid (Serum) 4.8 mg/dl Method UV- Uricase Rheumatoid Arthritis Factor (Serum) 19.73 IU/ml Method Immuno Turbid Comments Please Correlate C- Reactive protein (Serum) 0.62 mg/L Method Immuno Turbid ESR-Erythro Sed Rate 5 mm 1st Hour Method Optic Electronic respected Doctors. I would like to be back to my walking ,request advice on medication and other methods so that I can recover. How long will it take for me to recover.
I am a thyroid patient. Which is better for me curd or milk ? Meri saans bhi fulta h kabhi kabhi.Please suggest.
My eosinophil is 7%,lymphocytes is 45%, s.uric acid is 7.6 in routine check up. My age is 44 years .Is it any problem there. Rest all are normal. Please help.
I am 54 years male having diabetes in control level. Is sexual cohabitation viz: timing, hardness of organ affected by diabetes? What is the remedy.
My husband doesn't have any alcohol r ciggerates habits his weight is 65 nd 30 years he went to urologist but he said you never get a children you adopt a child he told n he did fsh n scanning too so wt to do this problem please help me would I go for ivf for children.
Hi, I am 22 years old and I have thyroid problem from last 4 years and I ate the tablet thyrox 25 so my tsh level is normal due to this tab. And I also have cysts in ovary due to this I have problem in periods. I try lot of medicine but it work only when I take them when I left those medicines again I am suffering from irregular periods. please suggest me something.
How can I tell if my blood sugar is too high or too low? What should I do about either high or low blood sugar?
Diabetes is caused due to hormonal imbalance in our bodies. When the equilibrium between insulin and glucagon (hormones related to the sugar levels in the body) is disturbed, an individual suffers from diabetes. The disease is of two types: Diabete mellitus (Type-I and Type II) and Diabetes insipidus. When your body fails to release adequate insulin, the food that we consume is not properly converted into sugar or glucose. This is Type-I diabetes. On the contrary, if body releases defective insulin, one suffers from Type-II diabetes. Type-1 diabetes is sometimes called juvenile diabetes, or insulin-dependent diabetes. Type 1 occurs more frequently in children and young adults, but accounts for only 5-10% of the total diabetes cases nationwide. The basic symptoms of diabetes include changing sugar levels, excessive urination, thirst, weight loss and a lack of energy. Diabetes is caused due to a number of factors, ranging from environmental matters or hereditary links.
Homeopathic Remedies for Diabetes
Diabetes requires prolonged treatment. Long exposure to allopathic drugs can hamper your body organs due to its side effects. Therefore, it is advisable to take up homeopathic remedies, which have a long lasting effect on the patient. These medicines don’t cause side effects. Here are some of the remedies:
- Uranium nitrate: This compound reduces the sugar levels in the bloodstream and also keeps a check on frequent urination. It is prescribed for patients who develop the disease due to assimilative derangements. The symptoms that are looked for while prescribing medicines containing this compound include digestion problem, languor and debility, excess sugar in urine, huge appetite and thirst.
- Phosphoric acid: This compound is best for the treatment of diabetes that has a nervous origin. The symptoms that are looked for include excess urine and the colour of the urine is milky; poor mental force and general lethargy. The patient can also develop a bruised feeling in the muscles.
- Phosphorus: This compound is given to patients, suffering from diabetes and pancreatic diseases, especially tuberculosis or gouty diathesis. The symptoms include dry mouth, dark and watery stool and restlessness.
- Lactic acid: It is helpful for treating gastrohepatic type of diabetes. The symptoms that will have to be present in the patient include light yellow coloured urine, dry skin and tongue, thirst, nausea, and costive bowels.
- Insulin: Insulin therapy is an important as it helps in maintaining a balance in the sugar levels and keeps the urine free from sugar.