Treatment of Mellitus
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Egg Donation Procedure
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Submit a review for Dr. Pahwa's ClinicYour feedback matters!
My father is a diabetic & a heart patient. Suffering from gastric problem from the morning with huge stomach ache. Any other medication instead of OMEZ powder (as not available currently). pantoprazole will do?
I have sugar .do any doctor specialist in diabetes reside/have clinic in Greater Noida West or near to it .I checked it on sunday .fasting was 122 and PP 190 please help me sometimes I feel sweating in AC also .do not know what is the reason. Has frequently gastric problem too. heaviness in head sometimes. Regards Anshul.
It's normal to be concerned with your fertility after early miscarriage. Many couples want to try to conceive again right away, while others need time to heal. Ultimately, though, fertility following a miscarriage is an issue of concern for most couples.
Once you are ready to start trying for a child again, there are a number of things you can do to increase your chances of having a successful pregnancy.
- Rest and Recuperate- Many women want to hurry and start trying to get pregnant again right away after their miscarriage. This is a perfectly normal response, but may not be the best way to guarantee a healthy pregnancy. Give your body a chance to rest so your menstrual cycle can get back to normal. You also want to give yourself plenty of time for your mental balance to return so you are ready to take on the trials of trying to become pregnant. Be gentle and give yourself time to rest and focus on taking care of your physical and emotional needs until you are ready to try again.
- Change Lifestyle- Eliminating unhealthy habits can help increase your chances of conceiving later. Eliminate alcohol or drug use and quit smoking before you start trying for pregnancy. Cutting down or eliminating caffeine can also help you conceive a healthy pregnancy.
- Eliminate Stress- Eliminating stress can also make conceiving easier. Stress can reduce fertility levels, making it harder to get pregnant. Practicing meditation, yoga or taking time to relax after dealing with tough issues in your life can make it much easier to conceive.
- Eat Healthy- Eating a healthy diet is also essential to having a healthy pregnancy. This can also help women manage the depression caused by their miscarriage. Getting a variety of vitamins and minerals and cutting down on saturated fats and processed foods can help you get pregnant and maintain a healthy pregnancy.
- Take Fertility Drugs or Therapies- There are various fertility drugs and therapies on the market today. Your doctor will prescribe different medications based on your overall health and age.
- Use an Ovulation Predictor- An ovulation predictor can help you map out your cycle. This will allow you to determine which days in your cycle will be the most likely for you to conceive.
- Support the Uterus and Liver- Performing a fertility cleanse after your period has stopped can help support the uterus and liver, promoting overall fertility health. Sometimes stagnant blood can get left behind after your period which can cause discomfort or health issues. Following a fertility diet to help rid your body of the excess blood and hormones in your system can help your conceive more easily.
- Massage the Uterus- When you have stopped bleeding after your miscarriage, performing a uterus massage can help your body relax. This massage will help bring fresh blood to the area and soothe the body so you can relax.
If you have been having trouble conceiving it may be time to talk to a fertility expert. Your doctor can perform fertility tests on you and your partner to determine if there are any underlying issues present. Then you can work together to determine if any additional medical treatment is necessary to help you get pregnant.
Hello Doc, I have diagnosed high tch 8.5 six moths ago and yesterday my new report shows that its came down to 6.80 .i am doing regular exercise for thyroid and not started medication my question is will I continue with exercise or I need medication for thyroid. thanks.
I was diagnosed as pre diabetics, but what I should eat, since from five days after getting report I stopped rice to eat, I only eat two chappati's / dosa morning and night millets with sambar at night, but also I get fbs 109 - 112 and ppbs - 138- 150, is it cured r I will develop diabetes further? I am worried I am 39 years and weight 59 kgs, still I reduce weight to my age? Food habits I want to change still?
Is Bengal gram (both raw and cooked) not recommended for patients having hypothyroidism? What are the food items a person having hypothyroidism should avoid? P.S. Currently I am on 100 mcg thyronorm tablets.
My age is 20 I av high sugar levels what should I do and I hav pcob problem too please help to healthy.
Dr. I am having pre diabetics, so I am not at all taking rice or oily foods since from I got blood report. But also reading shows fbs - 107 to 114 Ppbs - shows 115 - 140 like that. I am worried very much any Dr. can answer and clarify whether I can be cured really? Or I am diabetics patient? I was fully tensioned? And for every person after eating anything sugar levels shows different? Or for me only it's showing like this? I am doing regular walking for 30 mins, I won't take coffee & tea.
Dear sir /ma'am .My father is diabetes patient so I want to know while testing of blood sugar in morning (fasting) by accu-chek meter it's shows normal (102 mg/dl) .But 2 hours after the start of meal it exceeds 300 mg/dl ,even my father takes regular medicine.
What fruits are allowed for diabetic patients what fruits are also allowed for kidney patients I am a patient of this category.
I am diabetic & hypertensive also. Although the levels for both the ailments are well within control my recent routine urine RE revealed traces of protein. However my creatinine count is 0.79 & GFR is 102 My doctor has told me it is not alarming and not to worry. 24 hr settled urine albumin/creatinine test to be done after 3 months What additional precautions on diets etc to be taken. I am strictly following diabetic diet & exercise schedule.
My sugar level is 176 mg after 1 hour of lunch. I am 23 weeks pregnant. Am I considered diabetic? My gynae prescribed me 12 units of insulin inj daily broken up in 2 doses, each of 6 units before breakfast & before lunch. Is there any other alternative by which I can stop taking insulin. Will insulin effect my pregnancy and inter also my baby? Please guide/ suggest.
My mom age around 45 sugar patient .level of sugar is around 200. Her foot (bottom) on both legs feels irritated and inflammation .what are the reasons for that ?but Some high sugar level people don't has the irritation problem .what treatment should she take?
Infertility is characterized by the inability to get pregnant even after unprotected intercourse for over a year. Repeated miscarriages along with other factor can often be the reason behind infertility in women.
Probable causes of Infertility in Women:
The most common cause of infertility in women is an abnormal uterus. Congenital flaws, such as septate uterus can lead to repeated miscarriages. The normal pH level of the uterus is approximately in the range of 6.6 to 7.6. So a pH level below or above this range can lead to an abnormal uterus.
Ovulation defects (such as the eggs not properly maturing in the ovaries or the ovaries not releasing mature eggs) are other causes as well.
Another possible cause is Endometriosis, a condition wherein the tissues which line the inner walls of the uterus start to grow on the outsides of the uterus, such as in the pelvis or the abdomen.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), a condition wherein the ovaries become enlarged with tiny cysts growing on them, is another important cause for infertility. Hormonal imbalances are at the root of this condition.
A block or damage to the fallopian tubes can prevent the sperm to properly fertilize the egg thus, leading to infertility.
Unhealthy lifestyle habits such as obesity or being underweight, excessive alcohol consumption, smoking and not following a healthy diet are other important causes of infertility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hi I am 31 years old men, having diabetes and taking supplements, now its 102 (F) and 130 (PP). But I have right shoulder pain for the 10 days for whole days. Is this related to diabetes?
Diabetes is one of the worst diseases which has gripped majority of people today, thanks to our erratic work schedule followed by a lack of exercise and sleep, aggravated by the overindulgence in junk food. But, the good news is that you can control and even reverse diabetes by following some simple dietary tips.
The fact is dieting doesn’t mean starving; you can have tasty nutritious food which is mentally and physically rejuvenating.
Here are a few dietary tips you should follow to keep your blood sugar levels in check-
- Include adequate vegetables in your diet; especially which have high fibre content. Leafy vegetables such as spinach and vegetables such as peas, broccoli and beans are a must.
- Include high fibre foods such as chickpea wheat, oats and millets in your diet.
- Milk has the perfect combination of protein and carbohydrate and can control blood sugar levels.
- Make sure you eat pulses, especially those with husk and sprouts, as they keep your blood glucose levels normal. Even when you are having noodles, you must add sprouts to them apart from the vegetables.
- Foods which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids are excellent for combating diabetes. These include flax seed oil, nuts, fatty fish; these have a very small level of cholesterol.
- Consume high fibre fruits such as papaya, pear, orange, guava etc. Eat those fruits which have high sugar content such as mangoes or grapes, in moderation.
These are some of the foods which you should include in your diet. In addition, there are few everyday tips which you should follow-
- Make sure to have small frequent meals comprising of high fibre and low in carbohydrate foods.
- Methi or fenugreek seeds have high diabetes controlling mechanisms. Soak one tablespoon of the seeds in 100 ml of water overnight and have it in the morning.
- Exercise helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- Losing weight improves the functioning of the insulin.
Tip for sticking with a diabetes-friendly diet plan-
First and foremost, take small, manageable steps. Choose two or three things you want to work on. Once you feel you have mastered those you can move on to two or three more steps towards a healthier diet.