Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajiv Goyal
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv GoyalYour feedback matters!
I have marks on my face of childhood wounds. Please tell me the ways to remove or reduce these marks.
I usually use derma dew soap and if I stop using it, I get sml allergenic pimples. And I wana get rid of sun tan. So can I get some help?
I am having a lot of dandruff in head, so you please suggest me some method to get rid of the dandruff permanently.
Sir, I have a cracked heal for both my feet and presently I am applying retinal ointment but even then it has not subsidized. Only if I cover with sox all the 24 hours I could manage to walk otherwise I cannot put my feet to the ground. I am 63 years old and kindly advice me in this regard.
I am 20, getting curved lightly black line inside nose and mouth, whats the reason and how to solve it?
I have fungal infection between my thigh and testicle. Fungus infection on scrotum what should I do? I was use clotrimazole cream. But no improvement.
Am I suffering from skin infection. Every few days I get itching in my jocky area. It's very severe. When ever I scratch it it gets bloody and I start bleeding due to excessive scratching and it becomes a wound and again after that wound gets head again the itching starts. This is happening from around 4 years and even when I bath it starts itching due to this I bath 2 to 3 days once I am frustrated due to this I am not able to travel much please help me. I have consulted a doctor he said it is a fungal infection He prescribed some medicine but still no cure to it When ever I take his medication it cures for a matter of time and again it starts itching. I met this doctor three times some 8 months ago. Now I am not taking his medication because, the infection is not curing.
I have hair fall due to dandruff.In recent days it has increased more and more. Dandruff is also more.
As winters have started, the demand for improving the skin texture and natural glow has also increased. This leads to the increase in the need for the utilization of the chemical peel treatment in the recent times. It is one of the recommended ways of treating dead cells of the skin as well as exfoliating the skin in the best way. You know that after every skin treatment, our skin needs rest and proper care to recover successfully to showcase the best results of the respective treatment. The same is in the case of the chemical peel treatment.
Here are some of the most effective tips to care for your skin after a chemical peel treatment:
- Avoid any other skin treatment: This is the first and foremost tip to ensure that your chemical peel treatment proves to be advantageous for improving your skin tone and quality. If you opt for some other skin treatment just after the chemical peel treatment, then it might lead to allergies or undesired results on the skin of the individual.
- Wear makeup after a break: If you have just got yourself a chemical peel treatment, then make sure that you don’t put on makeup for at least 4-5 hours after the procedure. This will help you to prevent the formation of clogged pores after the treatment. It will help you to keep your skin fresh and sound. Also, you will no longer face any skin problems due to the application of makeup.
- Cleanse well: Yes! Wash your wash thoroughly after the chemical peel treatment. Not only your skin will get cleaner, but you will also feel fresh right after washing your face. Just make sure not to use any harsh or chemical based products for the cleansing of the face.
- Stop pricking your skin: Keep your hands away from your skin. Let it breathe. Avoid touching your skin again and again.
- Stay away from direct sunlight: Make sure that you do not expose your skin to direct sunlight. Take precautions with the help of sunscreen lotions on a regular basis. Always consult your doctor before applying any product after the treatment.
- Avoid swimming for a day or two: Yes, you heard that right! If you have just undergone a chemical peel treatment, then you need to take care of avoiding your swimming sessions for a day or two. This will help you to avoid coming into contact with the chlorine present in the water. The chlorine when comes in direct contact with the treated skin leads to irritation of the sensitive skin.
- Stay away from moisturizer: You will feel that your skin has become dry after your skin is treated with the chemical peel procedure. But don’t try to apply moisturizer on the skin to cure dryness. Just leave your skin in an open atmosphere.
- Avoid steam bath: Make sure you do not go for steam baths after the treatment. This will prevent any possible sensitivity of your skin.
- Avoid excessive exercise: For a few days, avoid rigorous workout at the gym and let your skin rest.
- Take care of your skin based on the type of chemical peel: There are different types of chemical peels available in today’s time. So, ask your doctor regarding the one used in your treatment and take precautions with care accordingly.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!