Doctor in Dr. Goyal's Skin And Laser Institute
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Goyal's Skin And Laser InstituteYour feedback matters!
Vitiligo is a disorder in which the skin starts losing its original color in the form of unequal shapes and sizes. This problem of skin pigmentation means that the melanocytes in the skin get damaged. This leads to the development of the white patches on the skin.
The hairs which grow on the affected area start losing their color and become gray. This problem also causes psychological disorders which related to appearance and many times, the adolescent's high dose of medications if this disorder develops in the visible areas like face, hands, arms or the feet. The adolescents start feeling embarrassed, depressed and worried about what the others might think of them and how they would react to seeing them.
Though the exact causes of vitiligo are not clear, the researchers assume that this disorder is just like an autoimmune disorder. This means that the pigmentation or the element which gives color to the skin get destroyed by the antibodies of the person’s own body.
In some cases, it has also been observed that the initial stage of this disorder relates to an event which causes psychological stress to the person. People whose parents or other family members suffer from this disease are also likely to suffer from the same. This can be said that this disorder passes down the genes from generation to generation.
If people have suffered sunburns, rashes and other disorders related to the skin where the hair turns gray before the person turns thirty-five, are also some of the causes of this disease.
Role of homeopathy in treating Vitiligo
Homeopathy aims at treating the problem from the root, over a period of time yet in an effective manner. This field of medicine works at building the immunity of the patients and restore their health. As per homeopathy, it is important to understand the constitution of the patient before prescribing any type of medicine. Also, homeopathic medicines prescribed to an individual are related more to the constitution of the individual, the symptoms it is indicating and the overall psyche of the patient.
Further, it is required that the formation of the melanin in the body is improved, in order to treat the problem. Since all patients are different, thus they respond differently to the treatment provided. And, the course of the treatment can only be decided once the underlying root cause is determined. Homeopathy treatment goes beyond the general and medicinal aspects of the vitiligo treatment.
All these medicines listed above are only suggestive in nature and can change with the change in symptoms. Therefore one should only take homeopathic medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
Homeopathy offers exceptionally safe and natural treatment for acne and skin breakouts. Homeopathic medications for acne affect the body in a very delicate and effective way. Therefore, when it comes to acne, homeopathy cures it from its roots. One must remember, though, that these medicines may only be taken under a prescription from a doctor.
Here are a few homeopathic cures for acne:
- Psorinum: Psorinum is one of the best homeopathic medicines for acne. It is useful for acne and skin inflammation of various types – acne simplex, skin pustular acne and acne indurata. It is similarly useful for acne in dry as well as oily skin where the overactive glands secrete a lot of sebum, leaving the skin very oily. Psorinum diminishes oil emission and treats acne.
- Hepar Sulph and Calcarea Sulphurica: Hepar Sulph and Calcarea Sulphurica are extremely successful homeopathic solutions for acne that are pustular in nature. Pustular acne refers to those that usually come with pus, which may sometimes also be stained with blood. Where the pus or blood discharge might flow out of pimples, Hepar Sulph will be powerful. The pimples might be painful too.
- Kali Bromatum: Homeopathic solutions like Kali Bromatum work very efficiently in treating acne on the face, chest and shoulders. This kind of acne is usually accompanied by itching. The acne type might be simplex, pustular or indurated. Kali Bromatum is likewise used where skin inflammation leaves huge scars on the skin.
- Antimonium Crudum and Natrum Mur: Antinomic Crudum and Natrum Mur are the most appropriate homeopathic medicines for acne on the cheeks. If there should be a heat sensation alongside acne, Antimonium Crudum helps in quick recovery. The acne might be papular or pustular. Yellow scabs may also cover the affected area.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an exceptionally helpful homeopathic solution for acne that irritates the skin. Sulfur is recommended for individuals with messy and scarred skin, filled with acne that itches a lot. Scratching stops the tingling. The itching is excruciating during the night. Heat and warmth cause more tingling. Blazing sensations may also be felt.
- Silicea: For acne on the eyebrows, Silicea is one of the most efficient medicines. It works far better for pustular acne. Itching may occur every now and then. Unnecessary sweat might be seen alongside the acne on the face, particularly on the forehead. Silicea is likewise a great homeopathic medicine for cystic acne that could be permanent.
- Berberis Aquifolium: Berberis Aquifolium is one of the most effective homeopathic pharmaceuticals for skin break out that helps in getting rid of scars. This solution cleans up the acne scars brilliantly.
- Bovista Lycoperdon: Bovista Lycoperdon is the most beneficial homeopathic medicine that offers help in treating acne that intensifies with the use of other balms or ointments. This skin acne is predominantly papular. Swelling of the cheeks might occur alongside the acne. Pain and tingling may occur as well.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Inhave itching my body and when I eat spicy food then it change a lot for red mark at my body please describe me some medicine for this.
Hormonal acne is becoming very common nowadays with rising incidence of PCOS. Oral and local medication along with lifestyle dietary modification + weight reduction is important for cure of hormonal acne. PCOD is common cause of infertility, menstrual irregularity and excessive hair growth.
1. Eat high fiber goods like beans, almonds, berries, pumpkin
2. Have lean protein sources like tofu, chicken, and fish
3. Have foods that help reduce inflammation like, tomatoes, spinach, olive oil
Foods to avoid: White bread, muffins, pasta noodles, white potatoes
1) Take 200 ml carrot juice, or a combination of carrot juice with beet and cucumber juices. In the case of mixed juices, 50 ml each of beet and cucumber juices should be mixed with 100 ml of carrot juice to prepare 200 ml of mixed juice. Drink for relief in allergies.
2) Squeeze half a lime in a glass of lukewarm water and sweeten it with a teaspoon of honey. Take it once daily first thing in the morning for several months. It not only flushes the system of toxins but also acts as an anti-allergic agent.
3) Take 5 drops of castor oil in half a cup of any fruit or vegetable juice, or plain water on an empty stomach in the morning. Or mix one part turmeric and two parts of amla powder. Store in a glass bottle. Take one small teaspoon twice daily with water.