Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv BajajYour feedback matters!
I want to know about precautions of heart disease. .its starting just with minor heart attack. Doctor suggest simple medicine.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I have high BP problem, Then how can I control this thing without medicine, because my age is only 23 Please update regarding this.
Sir I have neck, back and head pain. What can I do? Sir some time my mouth is smelling even I brushed my teeth what can I do for it. Sir please send your suggestion My heart is biting so fastly even my blood pressure is normal.
I am 30 years old .l have hypertension and I take amlodac 5 and metolar 25 at night. Is it OK for my age. Future I will have any side effects.
Sir my good cholesterol is low and bad cholesterol is high since 1 year old please suggest mi how to control my cholesterol.
I am 36 years old male. I have some irritation on my left chest and some time I feel more stress on my left and more pressure on my left chest during the time of nose block due to cold, so I took ECG the heart rate is: 74 bpm, PR INT: 134 ms, QRS Dur. 82ms, QT/QTc: 356/393ms, the report shows normal sinus rhythm, normal axis (normal ECG. So what is the remedy for me?
I am 22 years old and I get stressed out and afraid when two drunken peoples are fighting in front of me, I get frightened easily when some car or a dog passes through me. My elder sister and my mother also responds in same way. Are we sensitive .is sensitivity a genetic trait, why are we so faint hearted.
I'm having total cholesterol level 232 is this related my neck and lower back pain reason more then that insufficient vitamin d level is this too because of high LDL CHOLESTEROL level.
I am a 40 year Male. I suffer from hypertension and take olmezest 20. Lately my erections are not as hard as they used to be due to which I loose interest very fast.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard Can you suggest what should be done.
How to managed blood pressure and diabetes in one week? Which season is more important to care our self.
Do you know that cholesterol is found in baby formula and has got some surprising facts about them? Cholesterol is a waxy, fat like substance which is present in all your cells, and your body’s cholesterol level says a lot about the health of your heart in the future. Having high cholesterol increases your risk of acquiring heart diseases and hence, you should try to maintain a normal cholesterol level.
Here are some surprising facts about cholesterol, which you should know about:
- You cannot live without cholesterol: We are born with cholesterol in our bodies and infants get more cholesterol from mother’s milk. This is why cholesterol is added to baby formula. All the hormones and cells of your body need cholesterol for proper functioning. It also builds the cells and helps the liver to prepare fat processing acids.
- One out of three adults have high cholesterol: It is important for all people above the age of 20 to get a cholesterol checkup every five years. According to studies, around 32% of adults in the USA have got high cholesterol levels. Your cholesterol levels may also be affected by factors such as your diet and stress.
- High cholesterol can be genetic: Genetics is a major influencing factor in high cholesterol levels. Research has proven that almost 75% of high cholesterol cases are genetic in nature while 25% occur because of diet.
- Children can have high cholesterol as well: There is a common misconception that high cholesterol is an issue involving adults only. However, children may also have high cholesterol and it is recommended for you to get your child tested at an early age. For children who are obese and have a family history of heart attacks and high cholesterol, a selective screening is important.
- Sweating raises the levels of good cholesterol: Sweating is good for increasing the levels of good cholesterol in your body. You should follow a healthy diet including food items like avocado and salmon. Working out is also important for raising your HDL levels, which prevent heart disease.
- Supplements may help in lowering cholesterol levels: The first option for controlling your cholesterol levels is to work out regularly. If you are at a risk of heart attack or have hypercholesterolemia, you have to bank on supplements such as plant stanols and sterols. You can also take cholesterol reducing medications such as statins.
Earlier, the medical community was reserved about prescribing cholesterol lowering medicines and they were given only to critical heart patients. In modern day, statin treatment is recommended to people who have even little chances of heart attacks or stroke. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.